Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent (22332 Views)

Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / APC Goat Given To Kingsley Esiso, PDP Chairman Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

You forgot to add zombies to your list sir.. Or don't they need repentance too?
They're included ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by Handsomecole(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Praise the Lord! Buh come oh! This prison fine well well. E be like campus hostel dem come get light again with fan. undecided
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by costandi(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
hahn:

Cool cheesy

Send me his phone number abeg tongue
Funny dude! Umm... His number... Genesis 40, you can reach him on that. Be sure to have a long convo with him as he unravels the ominipotence of this God they surrendered to before your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by DjAduba(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good job sha, but I'll prefer he goes straight to Avengers and do better. God bless.
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by chuose: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=14pt]AMEN![/size]

If na the other religion, they will get you to go and bomb for their god
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by brojoshua: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good. There is joy in heaven, there is true, divine, spiritual and eternal joy, the one that will forever never turn to sorrow over a sinner who truly comes to faith or believes or repent.
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by OYAY(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
All I can say is another Boko haram scam cease fire loading......
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by eme1n(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Warri Prison aka OKERE HIGH COLLEGE!!
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
costandi:
Funny dude! Umm... His number... Genesis 40, you can reach him on that. Be sure to have a long convo with him as he unravels the ominipotence of this God they surrendered to before your eyes.

It says wrong number o
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by alaskido(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigerians! They think if they repent they will be given freedom. Fake repentance. When you reach Heaven the Devil will give you your own fire wood to carry grin grin grin
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by ndcide(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Great. Our state is in good hands then.
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by iconics: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Glory to God in the highest!!!
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by MOHE: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
But I think they don't allow snapping in prisons
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by wordbank(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
How dem take give offering abeg
I just wan know
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by smarleybiz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
If all Nigeria politicians are like him... Leading through the word of God....

Nigeria would have been a better place to live...

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by nkechiben(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Praise the Lord! This what we want! Well done Sir.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by SURElee(f): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kayendy:
They repented hopın that the man Wıll tell the. Governor to grant them state pardon....

Guy, your head correct. Exactly my thought also. They came out so their names would be included in state pardon,if and when they get out, they would collect their lives back and go back to crime.
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by aalangel(f): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Christ Embassy... All the Way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by kenrisma535(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
This man is leading by example but I believe that these prison inmates should be given paid jobs by government to make them become useful people again as soon as they are out of jail.
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by donnie(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Another citizen of the BLW nation and son of Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome fulfilling the divine mandate to SPREAD.

Keep shining Man of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by fexyrich(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
That's my deacon..A proud son of Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome.my man of God..we always stand out of the crowd..Even as a politician he still preaches the gospel..It matters who you follow

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by donnie(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
kenrisma535:
This man is leading by example but I believe that these prison inmates should be given paid jobs by government to make them become useful people again as soon as they are out of jail.

Its better to prepare them for the outside world first and we do not need to wait for government.

It is this same warri prison that Christ Embassy built and furnished a computer lab/ resource center and library for the inmates plus a giant generator, a brand new ambulance, drugs, table table tennis boards, 500 mattresses, footballs etc.

http://www..com/news/813207/ncc-walks-for-jesus-as-christ-embassy-gives-succour-to-inmates.html

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/10/church-donates-vehicle-others-warri-prison/

http://www.lw-news.com/posts/warri-zones-ron-2015-prison-project?page=9
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by donnie(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
fexyrich:
That's my deacon..A proud son of Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome.my man of God..we always stand out of the crowd..Even as a politician he still preaches the gospel..It matters who you follow

You are very correct. See the governor of Ebonyi, another son of Pastor Chris, a performer. Ebonyi people are thanking God for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 22, 2016
When you enter prison na then you go know say you don't need wealth in life, all you need is freedom to walk any distance without been confide within a fence.
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
A proud member of the BLW Nation

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by ArcToyin(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Badtman:
Good for them but Delta state should not grant them Amnesty for now cuz Naija are not smiling O, make dem no cum go back to their Destiny Job, Kidnappers, Militant, Arm robber.

, FTC for the first time,

the 3rd poster below E pain you grin
lolzz Funny u.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by ArcToyin(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
hahn:

So will they enjoy this "best standard of living" while they are in jail? undecided
Not really but Divine blessings.
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by Badtman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
ArcToyin:
lolzz Funny u.
grin grin grin
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by abuaudu(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good for them
Re: Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent by todaynewsreview: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tonniey:
Praise the Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes / INEC Acknowledges Letter From Pro-Wike Speaker, Hon Martin's Amarwhule / Buhari May Return From Vacation This Saturday - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.