Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) (27969 Views)

Ikenga Ugochinyere Resigns As Saraki's Aide, Forms Political Party, Now Chairman / Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / Protest For The Release Of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Detained By DSS (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by GurlFriend: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
I was quietly minding my own business online when I came upon a thought provoking post.

Now, it might seem like a rather innocent post of a young man enjoying the perks of a private jet, but what makes this particular post interesting is that the poster is Senator Bukola Saraki's Special Assistant and President of the National Youth Council of Nigeria, Imo Ugochinyere Micheal.

So I decided to stop minding my business and start snooping around.

Some members of his inner circle claim the young dude has been kidnapped and the bragging Facebook post is meant to frame him and and possibly his boss Saraki, while he remains in captivity. They claim the dude, who just won a court case has been missing for the past two days.

There was also talk bandied someone highly influential may be the owner of the Private Jet.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians have begun calling on EFCC to probe Mr Michael and his associates because he needs to explain how come he has a private jet at his beck and call. Who is the owner of this jet? Who is responsible for financing his lavish trips? Who is this 'finest associate' he referred to? These and many more questions are on the lips of Nigerians on social media.

See pictures of Michael on the private jet as posted on his Facebook page

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/whose-private-jet-is-this-bukola.html

1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by GurlFriend: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
See the private jet. Michael is lounging in the 'bird' in a couple of them

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by GurlFriend: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Meanwhile, this is what some people are claiming

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by policy12: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
If the money use for this is legitimate pls enjoy ur life but if not then be careful.....

1 Like

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by StepTwo: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
I hope this man is not out to ridicule EFCC again.

i dont think he can afford a PJ.
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by dustmalik: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
When people like this are invited by efcc, those Ugandans would start screaming witch hunt.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by mazimee(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ahh my brother, whether you got the money legitimately or not. Buhari will send his dogs after you.
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by ijustdey: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
hope someone has called EFCC fone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by sukkot: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
that jet look cheap tho. the interior is rubbish. jagabans jet is where its at

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
And someone will keep saying that youths should be allowed to play prominent role in Nigeria's Democratic government. They will just sell this country and fly away to obodoibo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by sammyj: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who he eep. Assistant to the most corrupt SP!!! shocked angry

3 Likes

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
EFFC ARRANGE THAT MAN ABEG B4 HE ESCAPES.
CHECK ʍʏ SIGGY

1 Like

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Errrrrmmm... Sorry o,but is he married?

1 Like

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by SEMO007(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ok. O
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by mopolch(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
GurlFriend:
I was quietly minding my own business online when I came upon a thought provoking post.

Now, it might seem like a rather innocent post of a young man enjoying the perks of a private jet, but what makes this particular post interesting is that the poster is Senator Bukola Saraki's Special Assistant and President of the National Youth Council of Nigeria, Imo Ugochinyere Micheal.

Some members of his inner circle claim the young dude has been kidnapped and the bragging Facebook post is meant to frame him and and possibly his boss Saraki, while he remains in captivity. They claim the dude, who just won a court case has been missing for the past two days.

There was also talk bandied someone highly influential may be the owner of the Private Jet.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians have begun calling on EFCC to probe Mr Michael and his associates because he needs to explain how come he has a private jet at his beck and call. Who is the owner of this jet? Who is responsible for financing his lavish trips? Who is this 'finest associate' he referred to? These and many more questions are on the lips of Nigerians on social media.

Op,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by slap1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
What's this nonsense doing on the front page?
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by MandingoXXX: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
And The South-West Branch of Name Checkers Association of Nigeria Be Like: Aburo, Wa Wo Omo Ibo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by okonja(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Instead of these people to chop life codedly lipsrsealed, they would be flaunting excessively on Social Media, now if EFCC start chasing them, they would call it witchhunt. undecided

Now the so called associate would probably be thinking of how not to be discovered.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Probe him probe him

Economy make he enter economy ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by BE811APP: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
U mean he is still serving and he posted dis pix online? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Barcanista dey here dey write 200 paragraphs article and screaming online directorate. grin grin grin grin

Youths with politics as the only career are balling. wink wink wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
"They want to 'shot' Nigerian youths up" we will not tttttaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkeeee iiiiiiittttttttt! They can never "shot" us up!.......... Solidarity forever!!!!!!!! *phone rings* "Hello this is Senator ........." Me-you guys continue I will be back lemme piss *runs to Abuja*..................
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by skyo78(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Errrrrmmm... Sorry o,but is he married?
Hehehe.... wink

1 Like

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by wordproof: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
The haters can feel free to hug 3000 volts thunder!...rubbish, appreciate gud n gud will follow u!
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
dustmalik:
When people like this are invited by efcc, those Ugandans would start screaming witch hunt.
Don't mind them. You go fear 'sir, sir, sir' naa from his followers angry
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by Almajiri1: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
sukkot:
that jet look cheap tho. the interior is rubbish. jagabans jet is where its at

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
GurlFriend:

Odejimjim grin
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by temptnow: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Zombies

Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Alobam
Re: Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) by Chocho4real(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
The truth is, some of these private jets are available for hires, if anyone needs their services. There are a host of coys that offers such services here in Nig. You can hire one and claim its yours. But the real truth be said, hiring a private jet aint beans. Its obviously our money that you are seeing in display here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / Buhari In Kaduna To Meet With Stakeholders From The Areas Affected By The Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.