Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

When Are Nigerians Going To Get It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Are Nigerians Going To Get It? (500 Views)

Nigerians Going Through Worst Period Of Their Lives Since Independence - Adeyeye / PDP Poll: Are Nigerians Better Off Today Than 2 Years Ago? Shocking Results!! / How Long Is The Payment Of N5000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians Going To Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Are Nigerians Going To Get It? by sambos994(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Why? Why? Why! Why dont Nigerins ever get it. All this tension in the country has gotten us nowhere. PDP vs APC, Igbo vs Yoruba, North v South, Wailers vs Non wailers, where has it gotten us? While we're here arguing over god knows whatever, Nigeria's crumbling before our eyes. We've done the same sh!t over Jonathan, now we're doing under Buhari. Meanwhile, we have no light, roads are bad, Fulanis are going on a killing spree, the avengers are crippling what little economic standing we have left. When are Nigerians going to learn that whatever ethnic a politician comes from, they will never give a sh!t about you, NEVER. Thats why despite the Northnization of Buharis government, we have millions of Northerners dying of hunger in IDP camps and millions more are begging on the streets of Kano/Kaduna. Why are igbo governors are turning a deaf ear to their people when fulanis are killing them and ravaging their farmlands. Why are yoruba governors owing their people months of salary? THEY DONT CARE! When will Nigerians get it into their thick skulls. They. Dont. Care. All they want is a constant flow of money into their bank accounts. They can care less if Nigerians are suffering. Meanwhile they are trying to divide us so they can profit more from us. You think it makes any difference to me if Buhari puts nothing but Northerners in power. Light still no dey for my house, and Im a northerner. Of course politicians are going to take advantage of that fact and use to turn against ourselves. I can go on and on. But make una hear wetin i dey talk oooo. The way tins dey go for dis country, e go dey frying pan to fire. Come elections, we better get it right. Because its US vs THEM.

1 Like

Re: When Are Nigerians Going To Get It? by ajasbaba(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
ok,

but getting it right.

hmmmmmmmmm

e go reach the coming of Jesus Christ time ohhhhhh
Re: When Are Nigerians Going To Get It? by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Okay
Re: When Are Nigerians Going To Get It? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sad...I don't see it ending
Re: When Are Nigerians Going To Get It? by sola4joy: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2016
I think this is the best thread I've ever seen on Nairaland, we the masses are yet to realise that our so-called leaders are best of friends who care less about us, when their children graduate from schools abroad (while none of our universities can compete with the worst higher institution abroad) they post their pictures all over the social media platforms and we the poor youths will be arguing over which ethnic youth has the best grades abroad, when we here about how corrupt anyone of them is, we start calling ourselves names, before any of them gets to power even at the local government level, we defend them even with our blood.
The common masses of this country will start enjoying if we all can come together as one to fight this careless, corrupt and wicked leaders. They continuously use religion and ethnicity to divide us all the time because they are aware that the moment the masses of this country speak with one voice they are all doomed.
Nigeria is a great nation. I LOVE YOU WHETHER YOU ARE FROM ANAMBRA OR EKITI, I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE FROM NASARAWA OR BENUE, I'M LESS CONCERNED WHETHER YOU'RE FROM MAIDUGURI OR LAGOS YOU'RE MY BROTHER AND YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE MY SISTER. GOD BLESS ALL THE MASSES OF THIS GREAT NATION.
Re: When Are Nigerians Going To Get It? by Standing5(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2016
One love among politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion In 5 Words / Breaking: Former Deputy-governor Of Kano State Dies / The Islamic World Believes Biafra Agitation Is A Legitimate Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.