Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP (1179 Views)

Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by feedthenation(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
The Cable:

Femi Fani-Kayode, spokesman of the presidential campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says he got N800 million, being 10 per cent of his demands, for running the campaign of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Faulting the charges filed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Fani-Kayode said he has no regrets working for Jonathan.

He said from the day his party lost the election, he knew that there would be problems, but he refused to flee the country because he had not done anything wrong.

“Our director of finance sent money out to the various directors (including me) from our own private company account for us to run our operations,” he told Channels Television.

“I was given only 10% of what I needed (very small) about 800 million naira to run a campaign for three months and we utilised that money.

“I have done absolutely nothing wrong and neither has any of my co-accused. I saw this coming the day we lost elections and it was announced that the other side had won.

“I refused to leave the country just as I refused to leave the country in 2008 when I was accused of things then.

“I have absolutely no doubt that in the end of this particular exercise I will be declared innocent by the court simply because it is very obvious that this is a politically motivated allegation.”

https://www.thecable.ng/fani-kayode-i-got-n800m-only-10-per-cent-of-my-demand-from-pdp
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by babyfaceafrica: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ipod yoots will adore you

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by feedthenation(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
₦800m for 3months work and this is only 10%?

Could FFK give a detailed analysis of what constitutes the work he did to be paid such an amount?

If his hands are clean he won't be dragged into EFCC custody now or previously in 2008.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by lomprico(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Ipod yoots will adore you
The same way yoloba yoots adores buratai and danbazzau.
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by babyfaceafrica: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
lomprico:
k
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by omenka(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
lomprico:

Show me ONE Yoruba youth who's made comments supportive of crooks or against investigation of crooks and I'd show you ONE THOUSAND iPod Yoots who do so for a living.

Even on this very thread, they'd do so with glee.

How sad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by junketer(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fani, your only crime is that you are not in apc. Bubu remains a dictator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by project8(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:
Show me ONE Yoruba youth who's made comments supportive of crooks or against investigation of crooks and I'd show you ONE THOUSAND iPod Yoots who do so for a living.
oga do u need to stress ursef? its runnin in their blood.criminality,anytn dat wil hurt d nation infact to abt enemies of d state they are d ones

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by nelcliff(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
junketer:
Fani, your only crime is that you are not in apc. Bubu remains a dictator

My guy see ehhh.... u ehhhh, but u know say ur head dere!!!.

Sure 4uuuuuuu
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by dipopooo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
cry
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by maxman01: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
So u demanded 80billion naria? Smh
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
maxman01:
So u demanded 80billion naria? Smh
Imagine o, 8b naira for just campaign, aswear we never ripe for democracy

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by Nicholas007: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
chai just 10%
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by Hedonistically: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
feedthenation:
₦800m for 3months work and this is only 10%?

Could FFK give a detailed analysis of what constitutes the work he did to be paid such an amount?

If his hands are clean he won't be dragged into EFCC custody now or previously in 2008.

So you don't know that his work (and by extension the N800m in question) involved huge expenses on media advertisements and promotional campaigns? You think all the advertisements on TV, radio, social media, and print media were hosted free of charge?
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by MisterGrace: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Disgusting.
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by double0seven(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Hedonistically:

So you don't know that his work (and by extension the N800m in question) involved huge expenses on media advertisements and promotional campaigns? You think all the advertisements on TV, radio, social media, and print media were hosted free of charge?

if that is so, then giving detailed evidences of payments for services of how he spent the 800 million shouldn't be a problem. in fact he should have already done it by now.

yeye dey smell
Re: Fani-kayode: I Got N800m – Only 10 Per Cent Of My Demand – From PDP by spako4(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
You should have taken the whole foreign reserve.
Barawo!

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Leaders To Militants Don’t Declare Republic Of N-delta / PHOTOS: See The Gift Gov. Wike Gave Rivers State Police Commissioner / Biafran Engineers Invented Secured Telecommunications System During The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.