Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

*************letter To My Crush**************** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *************letter To My Crush**************** (3807 Views)

I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) / Kmjwj / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*************letter To My Crush**************** by PearlLv2BB4CC3E(f): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dear crush

i have loved you since the day i set my eyes on your picture, you are so genuine with your personality, i can't come out and say how i feel without being mocked and this is the only way i can fully get your attention, i love you so much and you don't even know it. Sometimes I get scared about showing it, i always go about liking every comment u make! sometimes i will stay up reading the comments that you made that day!
you are very intelligent and words that I want to say just can't be expressed!
i have been having restless nights thinking about you! i try to comment after your comment hoping you will notice me even once and you never have . i love you so much,
am on my knees begging for love, to a stranger, I am in love with you and i know its mystery. Each night and day I hope and pray that you'll be mine forever more. After what you've been through, it'll be hard for you to trust again--giving your heart and soul to another's keeping, but know it's me that's on my knees, swallowing my pride, begging you, please- "please," be mine.
i have added a picture to prove that am for real but can't reveal myself now cry cry
please cry cry am begging you

1 Share

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by BoboFashion(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
PearlLv2BB4CC3E:
Dear crush

i have loved you since the day i set my eyes on your picture, you are so genuine with your personality, i can't come out and say how i feel without being mocked and this is the only way i can fully get your attention, i love you so much and you don't even know it. Sometimes I get scared about showing it, i always go about liking every comment u make! sometimes i will stay up reading the comments that you made that day!
you are very intelligent and words that I want to say just can't be expressed!
i have been having restless nights thinking about you! i try to comment after your comment hoping you will notice me even once and you never have . i love you so much,
am on my knees begging for love, to a stranger, I am in love with you and i know its mystery. Each night and day I hope and pray that you'll be mine forever more. After what you've been through, it'll be hard for you to trust again--giving your heart and soul to another's keeping, but know it's me that's on my knees, swallowing my pride, begging you, please- "please," be mine.
i have added a picture to prove that am for real but can't reveal myself now cry cry
please cry cry am begging you

Hmmm.... Interesting!
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
What can I say?
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by cruzita(f): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided

what is happening here?
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Sexxkillz: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Registered June 20 2016.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Daniel2289(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
cruzita:
undecided

what is happening here?
I don't really kno o!
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Section8(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
What iz diz one saying
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Dharneehell(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
You coulda just sent me a PM, doll.
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
lipsrsealed ayam definately tinking what u are thinking. The dude with the Bbm pin is behind this.
Sexxkillz:
Registered June 20 2016.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by scentmarlc(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by jamalnation(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by onstelly(f): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by scentmarlc(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who else noticed that Curvysola has gone into extinction after "sHE" was busted crushing on himself...

Now that same guy with a BBM pin is back again....

Make one girl agree for the dude na...

lol...

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by scentmarlc(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op is mad again.... t

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by photoshoot(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na una o
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by scentmarlc(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
T
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by scentmarlc(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
T.
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
What happened to curvysola ?

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by senibo1: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
this thread go swt to do some kin things..

emperorlee!
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Somebody please write me a 'crush' letter too cry

senibo1:
this thread go swt to do some kin things..
emperorlee!

Baba see me here grin. I dey shine my torchlight like wenger cheesy
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Lavedaa: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
cheesy

Takes seat*
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Scentmarlc respect urself na??!!!!
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by teamobanabo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is what happen.....
When you smoke Ekiti weed for the first time....

2 Likes

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided how many space u wan book
scentmarlc:
T.
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by curvysola(f): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Who else noticed that Curvysola has gone into extinction after "sHE" was busted crushing on himself...

lol...

if i reply you i will get banned again so i will hold my peace please dont mention me again
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by scentmarlc(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Scentmarlc respect urself na??!!!!

Eeeyaa sorry darling. Have you eventually found your period? t
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by senibo1: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol...
cheesy cheesy kongi is a bitch man, which girl go gree follow that one?

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
curvysola:

if i reply you i will get banned again so i will hold my peace please dont mention me again

Hahahahahaha.... all this trick you are playing...

Have you seen another girl crushing on the same guy you are crushing on.... hahahahahaha

Maybe the guy's dad is dangote...

Lol...
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by scentmarlc(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided how many space u wan book

Ernie nwamo. Awayu naa. Otojometa.

Ehmmm i dey book the space coz i get one naming ceremony wey i wan do dia
t
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by curvysola(f): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahahahaha.... all this trick you are playing...

Have you seen another girl crushing on the same guy you are crushing on.... hahahahahaha

Maybe the guy's dad is dangote...

Lol...
yea seen! wasn't crushing on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Back From My First Ban! / Olosho Don't Like Kissing! Edey Vex Me! / My Husband Cheating On Me With A Married Woman What Do I Do Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.