Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause (71678 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by saintdennis(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:
How do you meet girls like this? Seriously.

Go to events looking dapper... they very friendly

2 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by annnikky(f): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Madonna n uduak abeg undecided undecided

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by megawax8: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
leahcimzil:

lol yu don't even know the half of it

Wow. This is really really saddening.

Get high, then what?

Misplaced priorities.

And to think our depleting foreign exchange is used to purchase these things from other countries.

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
This social media of a thing has eaten up morality in ladies. Both the accused and accuser have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by rockmetc(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Spoilt bitches! wasted life

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Akalia(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Someone like me keep being careful not to offend GOD and my fellow humans. And here are some folks that don't care at all-indulging in all manner of sensual pleasure without giving a hoot. Very Alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by egedege1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
I finish Uduak fr twitter today

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by MandingoXXX: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dinhodinho:
How do lesbians enjoy themselves?
Because Pussy(Vagina) smells a lot.
This one will be perceiving the odour from the other girl's Vagina.
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.

Haven't i told you to stop going after all these agege bread and shekpe-selling girls in Mushin and Ajegunle?

7 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by JoeCutie(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Juliesexy:
Joecutie come and see something! cheesy
"...and they were fucking under her Holy mother Mary frame..." embarassed lipsrsealed

Ndi njo!
cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gurls need to stop forking gurls.. I hate it

Get a dick!!!
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by winkmart: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
spiralwedge:

Ode
I don't blame, you lack sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by overboard(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well NDLEA seems to "be" on their case now

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
That small thing is 60k? No wonder the dealers are rich.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by chigoizie7(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
For an addict to sniff a 60k worth of meth @ once. That means, she will be sniffing like 4times in a week. That's about 1million in a month.

How does she make her money?

Some people are finished completely while others are completely finished.

See money.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by daramolanas1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Aviero:
LMAO! grin

She's even using GTB card to arrange the coke.. grin

She's guilty of all charges levelled against her, even though all of them are hoes.

1. Guilty of taking/possessing illegal substance (Life imprisonment)

2. Guilty of homósexuality (14years imprisonment)

3. Guilty of theft.. (99 days imprisonment)

4. Guilty of noise pollution whilst having sex (lesbiian sex) - 14 years + 8 months.

Oga u dey para o o.lol grin
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by chibuzor05(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
That is what too much engagement in hard drugs causes. It has a lot of negative effect on young people. They are already addicts and all they need is to be taken to a DRUG REHABILITATION CENTER
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
daramolanas1:
Oga u dey para o o.lol grin
No mind am! Na him go arrest dem since he has finished levelling charges against them with years to spend in jail grin
These runs girls go bail both themselves and NDLEA out of Naija with the kind of cash they spend! undecided

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Dotman2210(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shameless and dirty girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by mikejegede(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
wow...well not my first time though..chaii. people children... O_o
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by RalphVwede(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
winkmart:
Who uses twitter, Instagram ti take over
lol Twitter over any social media any day anytime
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by edbor(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
that's some coke there. . serious shit
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Juliesexy(f): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
JoeCutie:
"...and they were fucking under her Holy mother Mary frame..." embarassed lipsrsealed

Ndi njo!
cheesy
Ndi njo? You nko? You don't fvck your own? lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by prodiG(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
joseph1832ng:
No offense, but any girl who wants to even think about marrying you deserves a lobotomy.
T. K. O

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by bayulll01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
joseph1832ng:
All this for what and just what? These girls will never stop shaming their parents.

Imagine the way she's arranging the coke, as if her life depend on it.
Sorry to disturb you bros.... but the truth is her life truely depends on that coke....just negodu to the manner to which she is laying out the coke....useless girls everywhere ¤lols¤

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by JoeCutie(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Juliesexy:
Ndi njo? You nko? You don't fvck your own? lipsrsealed tongue
shocked shocked

Juliet!!? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Koreslee(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rubbish girl... Spoilt brat.. Dis 1 gonna end in one guys house
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by ameezy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ohboiooooooo
Choi shocked

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by LDKOTB(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
This na why I no fit date not to talk of marry lagos geh dem spoil pass spoil! grin na to suck their kpekus comot eye grin grin
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by ShokiScientist: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
joseph1832ng:
No offense, but any girl who wants to even think about marrying you deserves a lobotomy.

I don't know what lobotomy is but I have to laugh cus I know you have insulted this g lol.
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by sexychocho(f): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dis is disgraceful ooo

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by toocoded: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin come concern me? As long as she doesn't disturb me and My kids, we're good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.