Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause (71684 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by 99foxxy(f): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na her money she use buy, make una go sit down and all of you claiming to marry good girls, singing good girl no de show for face unless you create her yourself.
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Marrtynze(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Addixycute:
abi ooo......and someone is dyoling somewhere because of 5k,all is well
amen oo î jez pray dis pple sniff sense too one day
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by nortcentrallord(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Aviero:
LMAO! grin

She's even using GTB card to arrange the coke.. grin

She's guilty of all charges levelled against her, even though all of them are hoes.

1. Guilty of taking/possessing illegal substance (Life imprisonment)

2. Guilty of homósexuality (14years imprisonment)

3. Guilty of theft.. (99 days imprisonment)

4. Guilty of noise pollution whilst having sex (lesbiian sex) - 14 years + 8 months.

Lol, will it run concurrently or consecutively. All these Aristo girls. I blame their source of income with which they dig their early grave though.

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by fF01(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2016
megawax8:

I never knew people did cocaine in this country sha.

See John!
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by fF01(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Koreslee:

Dis 1 gonna end in one guys house
nah! shez gon end in a psych ward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.