Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause (71679 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by musaajebor(m): 12:26am On Jul 22, 2016
wetin consine nairalanders na wetin i neva undastand

ashawo tiff mifi na u get am

opko suck oyster naur tongue ?

olosho sniff 60 thasand izit ur money?

na wa o
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by whytfaz(m): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2016
When is GT going to be sued for aiding and abetting a coke user.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Aviero:
LMAO! grin

She's even using GTB card to arrange the coke.. grin

She's guilty of all charges levelled against her, even though all of them are hoes.

1. Guilty of taking/possessing illegal substance (Life imprisonment)

2. Guilty of homósexuality (14years imprisonment)

3. Guilty of theft.. (99 days imprisonment)

4. Guilty of noise pollution whilst having sex (lesbiian sex) - 14 years + 8 months.

COURT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by aroseed(m): 1:31am On Jul 22, 2016
megawax8:
They both should be ashamed of themselves.

After the destructive lifestyle, what next?

I never knew people did cocaine in this country sha.

I pray they get well soon.

You never knew people did cocaine lol

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Deepfreezer(m): 2:40am On Jul 22, 2016
See useless title. "Twitter big girls" Go check their lives 10years from now. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by ChuxMyk(m): 2:42am On Jul 22, 2016
#BringBackOurMiFi
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by itswell1: 5:00am On Jul 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Ishilove:
11 rows... this girl is a coke addict shocked

How come these young women got themselves hooked to such a dirty and destructive habit?

Wasted generation
Naa looters of our commonwealth children. See as Dasuki useless our money lipsrsealed
Ishilove:
11 rows... this girl is a coke addict shocked

How come these young women got themselves hooked to such a dirty and destructive habit?

Wasted generation
Naa looters of our commonwealth children. See as Dasuki useless our money
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Aviero:
LMAO! grin

She's even using GTB card to arrange the coke.. grin

She's guilty of all charges levelled against her, even though all of them are hoes.

1. Guilty of taking/possessing illegal substance (Life imprisonment)

2. Guilty of homósexuality (14years imprisonment)

3. Guilty of theft.. (99 days imprisonment)

4. Guilty of noise pollution whilst having sex (lesbiian sex) - 14 years + 8 months.

Innocent until proven guilty have u heard that? Then there's also technical issues like the admissibility or not of their statements, and the weight, if any to be attached to it. They cannot be forced or coerced into admitting the 'stuff' is cocaine. So my dear, they ain't guilty of sh*t. They are mere suspects.
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Aviero: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2016
chiddyok:

Innocent until proven guilty have u heard that? Then there's also technical issues like the admissibility or not of their statements, and the weight, if any to be attached to it. They cannot be forced or coerced into admitting the 'stuff' is cocaine. So my dear, they ain't guilty of sh*t. They are mere suspects.
That's not the full gist. When you read everything, you'll understand better.
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 22, 2016
and they always look classy and expensive, not knowing under all that sparkle is nothing but a wasted entity.
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by bedfordng(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2016
mmm
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by kelvinkosi(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2016
The babe na Arab jooor.. Run ur shits baby....

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2016
saintdennis:

Upgrade the class of babes u chase
probably d guy keeps chasing girls with smelly kittycat grin grin
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by amtaken(f): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2016
You think they are any better?

Cutehector:
Sometimes, things like this make me want to get married to a non-nigerian female
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Sike(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Coke indeed!
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Aviero:
That's not the full gist. When you read everything, you'll understand better.
Are u a lawyer?
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Aviero: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2016
chiddyok:
Are u a lawyer?
Chiddyok, I need you to school me offline. smiley
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Aviero:
Chiddyok, I need you to school me offline. smiley
to school or screw you offline? *smh*

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Aviero: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
to school or screw you offline? *smh*
Education first.
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Addixycute(f): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Marrtynze:
How wud u sniff 60k,my dad's salary in 2009,my 5yrs houserent in school, somebody's salary, aw wud u and u expect to av peace in this world, Dat nose needs to be cut off, in dis hard times somebody is sniffing 60k, no fear of God at all
abi ooo......and someone is dyoling somewhere because of 5k,all is well
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by youngest85(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2016
grin
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by akankemi1(f): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
ehnnnn in this same nigeria ...people no fear prison at all
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Vonwolf(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
jaylicioussss:
Ordinary salt that my mom saw me licking one day, she started novena on my head. This is noy just a matter of home training its also a matter of having sense. We are no saints but you don't see us sharing our sins in public or carrying them around with pride

Are you sure it was salt?
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by tatucci: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
una dn display dia tweets and handles finish wetin una com dey hide dia faces for again?

2 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
amtaken:
You think they are any better?

yeah I do. cool
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by tohpahz(f): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
joseph1832ng:
No offense, but any girl who wants to even think about marrying you deserves a lobotomy.
Lolz
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by wcurtis76(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2016
AL dis crime on one person? dat means devil build 7 decking mansion on there heads where he Harbour his demonic agents cousins, nephew's , in laws friends and well wishers...... Dey need deliverance from senior pastors like, chris oyakilome, t. B Joshua, Dr dk olukoya, Dr Paul eneche, David ibieyeome, if not if dey continue this way thunder ⚡ wey go fire dem they for DHL dey come
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by amtaken(f): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Goodluck.

Cutehector:
yeah I do. cool
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Aviero:
Education first.
wink
Aviero:
Education first.
*thumbs*

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by kossyablaze(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2016
jaylicioussss:
you do know that girls are same everywhere right? Keep calm and find yourself a good girl.
Jay my bae! Whr on earth u bn?
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by busolakun(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Please check the book of John chapter 10, verse 10 in the Bible and make a choice. pls choose life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.