Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC (9066 Views)

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official / Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by kstix(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2016
uncle005:
Weldone sir, for your contribution sir.

Man spotted
the same INEC that granted Wike victory after his blood thirsty rigging?
Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2016
kstix:

the same INEC that granted Wike victory after his blood thirsty rigging?
Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by MoneyGreen(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2016
uncle005:
Wike keep quiet na, allow INEC do their job.

Remember Amaechi cried like this during his time as a Gov when you(Wike) connived with GEJ and PEJ using Gesilal Khan the Inec chairman to rig your way in.

You forgot how security was withdrawn from Amaechi, using Mbu to intimidate him, when Government house main entrance was blocked by police, and Gov Amaechi has to use back entrance of the government's house, you have not seen any of these persecution from the federal, but you are already shouting.

Buhari is very kind to let everything be, otherwise you should know where you belong by now.

You better keep quiet now, my advice.
You dey mind the wicked soul. Only an election rigger will be afraid of being rigged out of office. Rivers is not PDP!
Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by Bgorgeous: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wike is playing the same game over and over again and APC is watching
Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
uncle005:
Wike keep quiet na, allow INEC do their job.

Remember Amaechi cried like this during his time as a Gov when you(Wike) connived with GEJ and PEJ using Gesilal Khan the Inec chairman to rig your way in.

You forgot how security was withdrawn from Amaechi, using Mbu to intimidate him, when Government house main entrance was blocked by police, and Gov Amaechi has to use back entrance of the government's house, you have not seen any of these persecution from the federal, but you are already shouting.

Buhari is very kind to let everything be, otherwise you should know where you belong by now.

You better keep quiet now, my advice.
I don't know y wike is disturbed .....he should know those police officers,navy,army,inec officers and dss are all mortals.... All he needs to do is to arm the youths and these officers ll run away ..... Just do what you know best abi no be river I know let the game start just as pdp is sEen as. Virus in lagos and kastina state ,apc is seen as evil in the better south chekina ...do me I do u God no go vex
Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
MoneyGreen:
You dey mind the wicked soul. Only an election rigger will be afraid of being rigged out of office. Rivers is not PDP!
osun state man hope you ll vote on that day better go and see what you ll do to that ur leaking brown roof,6 wives and 15 children cos that what you people. Are known for
Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by PH1stBorn: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
I so much hate my state governor with passion. ..so disgusting and utterly wicked with inhumane feeling. He embezzled state resource on inflated road contract...we generate an average of N9b in internally revenue plus additional federal allocation of N5.5b.our state wage bill is about N4.5b yet this crooked governor still request N10b loan for 9months +N9b loan for the month of June thereby indebting d state to d tune of N99b within 10months...all this is possible owing to d absence of vibrant opposition in d state house of Assembly.as am tying this am yet to be paid my 5months salary arrears having scaled through d compulsory civil service biometric verification. Yet this crooked governor and his allies swims in ocean of filthy wealths. May Amadioha strikes that jet his friends, family and kitchen cabinets members are using to escape to London, France and Dubai for long term vacation while we my salary is withheld.
Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by bashydemy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jombojombo:
INEC under the dullard of Daura is a disaster
and INEC under Otuoke IB are what?
Re: Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC by bashydemy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
id911:
What Buhari, INEC and APC fail to understand is, Rivers is a peculiar State. If they rig in unpopular candidates the country will feel the heat later.

INEC pls allow free and fair election, let Rivers people elect their leaders as APC is not popular in the State
do you have your brain under your feet when typing? since 2015 tell me an election that PMB involve himself in? Have you ever see him went to campaign for any APC candidates? Unlike GEJ that went to campaign even for a LG chairman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future / INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying / Southwest Has Betrayed Us, In 2023, We Will Deal With Them- Gandujes' Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.