Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. (5677 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
@ BloggerToheeb; when did you create this your blog that fetched you this $180+?

1 Like

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
next tomorrow will make 4 months
soupandeba:
@ BloggerToheeb; when did you create this your blog that fetched you this $180+?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by babatee126(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
I don't know why most bloggers keep saying trash about health niche. Some will say you can't be approved by adsense because you are not a physician, some will say google only want an expert in the particular field. Bunch of nonsense that will grab attention of newbie health bloggers and discourage the amateurs. How are you sure that a physician can even get approval?

I got adsense approval with my health blog- www.aliveandsturdy.com with just 6 posts in less 2 months. i don't go to medical school and i know few things concerning human health. So why we humans are so discouraging?

i made close to $150 last month and this month, i'm improving. For a novice like me to made it, so why can't and why won't you? Look, Human beings are so discouraging, do not let them turn you down. Start a healthblog today!!! The funniest thing about some people is that they don't use their wisdom in a right way. GoogleAdsense told you he doesn't want duplicate content, yet you will see some people applying for adsense with entertainment blogs. WHY? The thing is, they are not really fit for blogging and truely don't know their segment or niche.

i even made a post on it on how my blog was approved. http://www.aliveandsturdy.com/2016/07/health-blog-got-adsense-approval.html . Everything you need to know from A-Z. Apply the logic and i promise you, you will come and give testimony.

This post is dedicated to all health bloggers

1. Are you really making decent adsense income from your health blog?

2. Has your health blog been approved by adsense?

3. Is health niche boring?

4. What is the cause of your healthblog dissaproval?

5. Does your health blog lack readers?

6. Are you tired of generating quality content?

7. You don't know what to write because you are not an expert in medical field?

8. You don't know how to monetize your health blog?

Let us know your problem by commenting below and you will be glad with my quick response.

COMPILED BY BloggerToheeb of ALIVEANDSTURDY.

Hello sir! Pls can I apply for google adsense with this site? http://gisthubs.tk
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2016
I could see adsense on your website already. Is it a shared acct? Work more on your design and garner more readers before you apply.
babatee126:

Hello sir! Pls can I apply for google adsense with this site? http://gisthubs.tk
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by STEKENT: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
bloggertoheeb
what is the cost of setting up a blog? domain ? hosting?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Check my profile, look for email and mail me
STEKENT:
bloggertoheeb

what is the cost of setting up a blog?
domain ?
hosting?

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2016
i didnt receive your mail Stekent
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Richiebill(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
I don't know why most bloggers keep saying trash about health niche. Some will say you can't be approved by adsense because you are not a physician, some will say google only want an expert in the particular field. Bunch of nonsense that will grab attention of newbie health bloggers and discourage the amateurs. How are you sure that a physician can even get approval?

I got adsense approval with my health blog- www.aliveandsturdy.com with just 6 posts in less 2 months. i don't go to medical school and i know few things concerning human health. So why we humans are so discouraging?

i made close to $150 last month and this month, i'm improving. For a novice like me to made it, so why can't and why won't you? Look, Human beings are so discouraging, do not let them turn you down. Start a healthblog today!!! The funniest thing about some people is that they don't use their wisdom in a right way. GoogleAdsense told you he doesn't want duplicate content, yet you will see some people applying for adsense with entertainment blogs. WHY? The thing is, they are not really fit for blogging and truely don't know their segment or niche.

i even made a post on it on how my blog was approved. http://www.aliveandsturdy.com/2016/07/health-blog-got-adsense-approval.html . Everything you need to know from A-Z. Apply the logic and i promise you, you will come and give testimony.

This post is dedicated to all health bloggers

1. Are you really making decent adsense income from your health blog?

2. Has your health blog been approved by adsense?

3. Is health niche boring?

4. What is the cause of your healthblog dissaproval?

5. Does your health blog lack readers?

6. Are you tired of generating quality content?

7. You don't know what to write because you are not an expert in medical field?

8. You don't know how to monetize your health blog?

Let us know your problem by commenting below and you will be glad with my quick response.

COMPILED BY BloggerToheeb of ALIVEANDSTURDY.
Hello, BloggerToheeb.
I have been ruminating on whether to create a health-niche blog or fashion-niche blog for over two weeks now, but I haven't created any. Reason being that I just want to make sure I understand which one I'll want better so I won't waste my precious time away. With all you've said here now, I think I'll be taking the health niche over the fashion niche. But my problems now, are simply how to write and generate quality content, and how to get enough readers to read my posts, then later apply for adsense. Can you please help?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Hi, Read my post on http://www.aliveandsturdy.com/2016/06/health-blogging-ideas.html
Richiebill:

Hello, BloggerToheeb.
I have been ruminating on whether to create a health-niche blog or fashion-niche blog for over two weeks now, but I haven't created any. Reason being that I just want to make sure I understand which one I'll want better so I won't waste my precious time away. With all you've said here now, I think I'll be taking the health niche over the fashion niche. But my problems now, are simply how to write and generate quality content, and how to get enough readers to read my posts, then later apply for adsense. Can you please help?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by paragon40(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pls where? can i get a good template so that i can start smthng.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mail me on osundare@aliveandsturdy.com
paragon40:
Pls where? can i get a good template so that i can start smthng.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:43am On Aug 20, 2016
toheeb oya fix

1 Like

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by paragon40(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Mail me on osundare@aliveandsturdy.com
sent
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Harry4cas(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
What's the cheapest and yet reliable hosting site can I use to start my blog? as for domain name, that'snot really a problem I can use godaddy or Nigerian site. my problem is getting a cheap hosting site. I can't afford bluehost and co ... but I know for sure that I don't want use or blog on blogger's platform ... I'm going for WordPress. so guys kindly refer me to a cheap and reliable hosting site I can use as a starter maybe when the money is available I will upgrade to bluehost and hostgator for now I just wanna cut my coat according to my cloth.

more so, i intend to go into Fashion niche. I just can't see myself blogging on health niche it's gonna be boring for me and one can't do without checking for article online ... one can run out of idea easily.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
I suggest you go for web4africa
Harry4cas:
What's the cheapest and yet reliable hosting site can I use to start my blog? as for domain name, that'snot really a problem I can use godaddy or Nigerian site. my problem is getting a cheap hosting site. I can't afford bluehost and co ... but I know for sure that I don't want use or blog on blogger's platform ... I'm going for WordPress. so guys kindly refer me to a cheap and reliable hosting site I can use as a starter maybe when the money is available I will upgrade to bluehost and hostgator for now I just wanna cut my coat according to my cloth.

more so, i intend to go into Fashion niche. I just can't see myself blogging on health niche it's gonna be boring for me and one can't do without checking for article online ... one can run out of idea easily.

1 Like

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Web4Africa na how much for blog?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Go to their website and see for yourself
soupandeba:
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Brightgem(f): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Hi, Read my post on http://www.aliveandsturdy.com/2016/06/health-blogging-ideas.html
I just read this post and it makes sense especially the point on always reading health posts and making list - like posts from time to time. A recent post in list form which I did recently and boosted through Facebook did well. I blog at www.yourhealthattitude.com I have not applied for adsense yet but hoping to soon.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by bedfordng(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Harry4cas:

from my findings, one of the reason why most bloggers quit blogging is that they start off using the wrong platform at the beginning. Blogging on wordpress is not bad if you have the resources to maintain it but after a while you see them quiting because they can't afford hosting fee and not yet making money from it the blog.

As for ideas, there are lots of resources at your disposal you can use to get contents idea's provided you have the zeal to write on them.you can make use of keyword research tools for contents idea

1 Like

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by joey150(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Till now this guy no gree show screenshot of him money grin
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by web4africa: 2:45am On Aug 24, 2016
soupandeba:

You can install a blog software on a hosting account. Visit our website for pricing details.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
If you understood the tutorials, nothing should stop you!
Brightgem:
I just read this post and it makes sense especially the point on always reading health posts and making list - like posts from time to time. A recent post in list form which I did recently and boosted through Facebook did well. I blog at www.yourhealthattitude.com I have not applied for adsense yet but hoping to soon.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by trueking: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good job op, but I think you should leave blogging tips out of your blog, concentrate on Health.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Alright Sir! But I guess you wanna say "Health blogging tips"
trueking:
Good job op, but I think you should leave blogging tips out of your blog, concentrate on Health.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by trueking: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Alright Sir! But I guess you wanna say "Health blogging tips"
Yes, that's what I mean, teaching people how to blog is a separate niche altogether, I plan to go into religion, still writing my articles, I have more than fifteen so far.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2016
I'd advise you not to go into Religion. From my own experience, you may not get adsense approval with it because advertisers are not much and are not paying much to google. Also, niche that contains a lot of external links like Scholarship, Education, Etc
trueking:

Yes, that's what I mean, teaching people how to blog is a separate niche altogether, I plan to go into religion, still writing my articles, I have more than fifteen so far.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by trueking: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
I'd advise you not to go into Religion. From my own experience, you may not get adsense approval with it because advertisers are not much and are not paying much to google. Also, niche that contains a lot of external links like Scholarship, Education, Etc
WOW!!! this is an Eye-opener, I'll check for another niche to blog on, thanks.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by MaxDiaz: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Wow That's a great result especially for the first month, you should build more sites easily
I have made many sites like this one https://skytheme.net/ and I'm totally happy with it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Responsive Emails - To Implement Or Not To Implement / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Using Free Blogging Platform / 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.