Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1575 Views)

Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tweak2k: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: . by xedyl(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2016
I just hate it when a guy cry over his r/ship problem... You need to grow more balls and stop acting like a puxxie

3 Likes

Re: . by Emma60Ayoola(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2016
I Dont know if to Love
Re: . by prettyjo(f): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2016
na novel be this or what wink.

in as much as I perfectly understand what u are going through,you really have to let the past go and find love again.that a girl u trusted could betray you doesn't mean that all girls are like that.

goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: . by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2016
k
Re: . by Tweak2k: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2016
prettyjo:
na novel be this or what wink.

in as much as I perfectly understand what u are going through,you really have to let the past go and find love again.that a girl u trusted could betray you doesn't mean that all girls are like that.

goodluck cool

not a novel.... hmmmm
Re: . by Tweak2k: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2016
xedyl:
I just hate it when a guy cry over his r/ship problem... You need to grow more balls and stop acting like a puxxie

dickhead am not crying over some girl...... I just need to get the trauma of my head. I don't want to see all girls as same
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Tweak2k:

dickhead am not crying over some girl...... I just need to get the trauma of my head. I don't want to see all girls as same
Time heals everything.

Be patient.
Re: . by xedyl(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Tweak2k:

Your post sounds like a CRY FOR HELP. Trauma ko drama ni. I hope your trauma never ends
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2016
The truth is that's just how relationships rolls in Nigeria there are no trustworthy people, my advice just focus on career, the next relationship will be pthe same or could be worse, chances of breakup in Nigeria is very high, forget all these bs that you will find someone that loves you, the chances are slim because good people are rare. All relationships are bound to fail, but never cry because of a woman unless your mother. Don't let the fear of being single drive you to pointless relationships there are no gains

1 Like

Re: . by Ray360: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Pcguru has said it all. There are many insincere, wicked people out there these days. spend more time on your career until you are healed enough to start something with a woman. you would be shattered to smithereens if you go into a relationship in this state. your head is not at rest, clouds of fear still volley in your mind, heart wounds are still bleeding. If you start anything romantic with a lady in this state, you might just commit suicide at the next heartbreak.
Re: . by firstking01(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2016
You are the architect of your own problem...there's nowhere i see your gf at fault in your post...you stopped communication just because you are preparing for a exam for a whole one month, and you expected her to fold her arms and wait for you ba??...lemme tell you, girls are like lilies, the day you stop watering them, they gradually die off.
Re: . by Tweak2k: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
xedyl:

Your post sounds like a CRY FOR HELP. Trauma ko drama ni. I hope your trauma never ends
Fire burn you..... Yeye boi
Re: . by Tweak2k: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
xedyl:

you've experience nothing good in life yet..m don't worry you soon learn
Re: . by Tweak2k: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
pcguru1:
The truth is that's just how relationships rolls in Nigeria there are no trustworthy people, my advice just focus on career, the next relationship will be pthe same or could be worse, chances of breakup in Nigeria is very high, forget all these bs that you will find someone that loves you, the chances are slim because good people are rare. All relationships are bound to fail, but never cry because of a woman unless your mother. Don't let the fear of being single drive you to pointless relationships there are no gains

yeah bro you right. we'll have never cry for a girl. Just de stabilized . Thanks for your sincere advice.... thumbs up bro
Re: . by Tweak2k: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
PushPlay:
Time heals everything.
Be patient.
Hmmm Thanks Thanks bro.... it's all about time
Re: . by schumastic(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
COME TO THINK OF IT, IS IT A MUST YOU MUST DATE?
YOU CAN STAY SINGLE, BE HAPPY AND IF NEED BE, FIND A MATURED FRIEND TO SATISFY YOUR URGE WITH NOTHING ATTACHED wink.THAT WAY YOUR HEART WON'T BE TAMPERED WITH.
Re: . by xedyl(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tweak2k:
Fire burn you..... Yeye boi
Kpele ooooo
Re: . by harsysky(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
You don't have any iota of problem. You're on the right path. You may wanna disagree with me; I'm not a therapist, but you would agree with me that any guy who knows how to read a body language, lure girls through attraction strategy, has got to the stage of relating to your story. Truth is, I don't know how you feel, and I don't care ,but you are just fine.

Make sure that the next person you are gonna shower the next love, trust and every every should be the woman you wana marry. Treading that path you just got out of will lead you to focusing on two strong brothers who love attention greatly--Career and Relationship. Focus on one and the other suffers.

I beseech you brother, let your mind not trick you to think you aren't on a safer route.

My 2cents.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Love Making Position?why? / Why A Guy In Early 2o's Shouldnt Date / Indicate: Whose Sisters Are These? (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.