Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pls Who Knows How The Fg Plans To Diversify The Economy And When? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Who Knows How The Fg Plans To Diversify The Economy And When? (621 Views)

Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' / U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows How The Fg Plans To Diversify The Economy And When? by DZTech1: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2016
We've been hearing this gist since. Please for the benefit of those who support themselves through small businesses- this isn't about getting contract but how to key into activities at state or lg level.
The funny thing is that most states only seem to announce projects when the fg does...
What are the fg's plans and when will they take effect?
At least so that we can plan for tomorrow.
Any info is highly appreciated.
Re: Pls Who Knows How The Fg Plans To Diversify The Economy And When? by junketer(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
To answer your question. WHEN? They said in 2023. HOW? I don't know
Re: Pls Who Knows How The Fg Plans To Diversify The Economy And When? by prstge007: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2016
DZTech1:
We've been hearing this gist since. Please for the benefit of those who support themselves through small businesses- this isn't about getting contract but how to key into activities at state or lg level.
The funny thing is that most states only seem to announce projects when the fg does...
What are the fg's plans and when will they take effect?
At least so that we can plan for tomorrow.
Any info is highly appreciated.
The link below will tell you more;
http://thenationonlineng.net/diversification-fed-govt-endorses-129-page-agricultural-roadmap/

My opinion:
It was reported that FG now as a roadmap for economy diversification, i dont want to sound like a zombie but i must tell you all papers or proposed plan for any developmental project must be careful checked before implementation purposely for the reason of a fallback plan..The world economy is also drifting following the crude oil price crash.What is the country purchasing power interms of naira value compare to dollar in procurement of machineries to make the diversification a smooth process.Though huge sums have been looted but i also hate having to come up with such excuse as the sole responsibilty of any leader is to takecare of the masses and the moment that is not achieved then it zero. When there was a boom we fail to make the best use of it now naira exchange for a huge dollar as an ordinary person you will be careful to make procurement but concentrate more on revenue generation which is not even forth coming. So technically we are stucked in the middle, the only life support we are sitting on is the oil from niger delta.So i see this as the best time to quickly sanitise the whole process do some rigous house cleaning that will make us open a path way for development.restructuring they call it but i see it more as a sanitation excercise where everything become so transparent for people to see, but it a pity much is still being covered up like all is well ( the FG as to incresase it pace on getting all this done before ) then nigeria can begin to believe in a sytem that works. #myopinion
Re: Pls Who Knows How The Fg Plans To Diversify The Economy And When? by DZTech1: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hm. Dis one na wa o!
Do I go looking for the document to read? And is the govt only making plans for agric?
Pls is there anyone with some specific details?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Musafanari / Ahmadu Sheriff: Pdp And Itself Inflicted Crisis / Dogara Takes Commitee Chairmen To Swear Oath Before Omisore – Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.