Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. (592 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by firstking01(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2016
The reasons are too obviousundecided

And i'm an advocate of peace cool

The contest is barly 3 years old, i might be wrong tho, and we are already having enemies, only God knows what it will beget in subsequent years to come...

In as much as i'm a lover of nairaland with lots of benefits i 've derived here i wouldn't want this contest thing to tarnish or dent the image of our persons and country cos most times i see some forigners here making a negative remark against nigerian just because of one individual..

I don't know who and who is standing with me on this...in my life i hate strive and prejudice and anything competion of who want to be the best, it will always cause rivalry...

Goodmorning mr seun.
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by vizkiz: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
What is life without controversies? Even Jesus was controversial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Kenneth205(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Speechless.
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by LuveU2(f): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Go to the Religion section; when the contest is over u come back undecided

2 Likes

Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Scrap what.... When i have not contested / won angry

The world is no bed of roses..,besides the world is all about survival of the fittest...if you can't beat 'em u kukuma join 'em wink
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by IamLEGEND1: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2016
there is no scrapping anything.
U can't be around fire expecting not to feel the heat.
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Those who come here and rants are kids..

They taking it personally everything coz they are immatured...

Some even will put up a fight then run to the mods and ask them to ban a person and acting up like they we're a victim... They shudnt start shii what they can't finished...

I think this contest is great... Only kids are trying to ruin it.

1 Like

Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Boring: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
vizkiz:
What is life without controversies? Even Jesus was controversial.

Thou shalt not use the name in vain

1 Like

Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by vizkiz: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Boring:

Thou shalt not use the name in vain

I was proving a point by calling his name. That is not vain.

Seems you have actually crammed the 10 commandments so well that you didn't read meaning to them grin
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2016
you guys should let mr seun be nau angry
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2016
I fully concur with you bro, I don't really understand the thing anymore I thought it was meant to celebrate Nairalanders with great achievements or discoveries within that period , please ignore the ignoramus above me citing example with Jesus. Na so you go dey hala say your village wicked when you don carry your mouth cause calamity for yaself angry
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by optional1(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2016
LoLZ
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Boring: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2016
vizkiz:

I was proving a point by calling his name. That is not vain.

Seems you have actually crammed the 10 commandments so well that you didn't read meaning to them grin

hmmm..but in the content of dis thread which is controversial in it self and just for the sake of argument and all..i dont need to cram the commandment to know of it use...
ogbeni Jesus has no biz bin mentioned wink

1 Like

Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by vizkiz: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Boring:

hmmm..but in the content of dis thread which is controversial in it self and just for the sake of argument and all..i dont need to cram the commandment to know of it use...
ogbeni Jesus has no biz bin mentioned wink

Ok. I hope you actually a doer of what you Preach
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Cutezt(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2016
the contest is about 6 or 7 years old, and it has been peaceful since, the contest is a great Avenue for Nairalanders to come and have fun, but some people have taken it personal, guess the money involved is what is causing all the uprising right now.
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Boring: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2016
vizkiz:

Ok. I hope you actually a doer of what you Preach
Just wen i tot i was out of d thread..u pull me baq in....
Nah i preach no shiit man...cos i do alot of shiit u dig
Re: Attention Mr Seun...the Miss/mr Nairaland Contest Should Be Scrapped. by Section8(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2016
I am against this thread

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Kenyan Man Faking Being Physically Challenged, Walks Away In Anger / Marriage: Groom's Father No-show / 10 Ways To Romance Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.