Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried (46103 Views)

Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Twin sisters, Jessica and Jessilove Oduro were laid to rest yesterday, Thursday July 21 at Asafo NA, Kumasi, Ghana. According to the Facebook user who shared the obituary, a night before their tragic death, the two young girls decided to spray their room with insecticide spray in order to kill insects like mosquitoes and the rest.

They were found unconscious on their beds the following morning, and were immediately rushed to the hospital but was unfortunately pronounced dead. May their souls rest in peace.

Source

http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/photo-15-year-old-twin-sisters-die.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by may01(f): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2016
OMG...They were so young. RIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Oh dear! What a way to go... RIP lovelies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
OMG...They were so young. RIP to the dead cry cry cry cry[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by pweetylivia(f): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2016
R IP. That was how I saw my kid brother in his room last night and this room was sprayed with insecticide bcuz of mosquito. I thank God I saw him and quickly pursued him but he was just grumbling imagine!. Trust me, I've shown him this story.

42 Likes

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by new247: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by new247: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2016
pweetylivia:
R IP. That was how I saw my kid brother in his room last night and this room was sprayed with insecticide bcuz of mosquito. I thank God I saw him and quickly pursued him but he was just grumbling imagine!. Trust me, I've shown him this story.
That really good thanks to this story from dianaplay.com
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by gidos91(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
R

I

P
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by reverendfather: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
tragic, can't begin to imagine the pain the parents are feeling right now.

RIP Angels

5 Likes

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by VickyRotex(f): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is so sad. May their souls find eternal rest. And May the Lord comfort and sustain their family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by Pavore9: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Painful.
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eyaaa rip to them and God give their parents the fortitude to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by OnlineMercenary: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by stagger: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Organophosphate poisoning. People do not realize that insecticides kill people too. Works like sarin gas used in chemical weapons but slower.

2 Likes

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by orledaj(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by donlarbito(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
RIP to the young souls
But my question is
Can't someone sleep in a room sprayed of insecticide?why all this
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by PriNceNova(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Help
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by lailo: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
D people suffer from poor governance.
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by blexy3(f): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Really painful....,
may their souls rest in perfect peace and may God console the family of the deceased.

Don't forget to check my signature
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by Julietcutie(f): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rip
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by Mimi005(f): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
What a loss...Rest In Peace...
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by caRo1188: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
INSECTICIDES...may their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by tjeazy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Reekado Banks Praises Wizkid, Davido & Other Artistes For “Opening Doors” Internationally /29IFw9T
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by Rocketicon(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chai!! RIP
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by esosuo2: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
God help ur children oh ,insectides now causing avoke like generator fume of old ,may their souls find peace with God
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by freshprince(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Death why have you done this,R I P. to the lovely sisters.
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by tobe4real(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
The thing about this is that the ones they sprayed the insecticide for may still be alive and kicking cry

3 Likes

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by Joyce28(f): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wat a pity cry cry
May the Lord strengthen the family

RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by akankemi1(f): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
May their soul rest in peace... chaiiii cry cry cry
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by DICKtator: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thank goodness for Mary Slessor

R.I.P.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried by DrTony1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is a classical case of Anti cholinesterase Poisoning....
Alot of insecticides contain Anti cholinesterase

Probably Organophosphates group of Anti cholinesterase like Parathion, Malathion seen in most insecticides or Carbamates group of Anti cholinesterase like carbaryl or propuxur(content of Baygon)

Similar Chemicals like Tabun, Sarin, Soman are used as Nerve gases for Chemical Warfare like the one allegedly used in Syria by the Assad regime.

Clinical features of this anti cholinesterase Poisoning include excessive lacrimation(tears), irritation of the eyes, excessive salivation, bronchoconstricton, blurring of vision, fall in B.P, tremors, Convulsions and death

Death is generally due to respiratory failure

RIP to the sisters. People please learn from this.
#verysad

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil / Cancer Killer Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.