Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (44529 Views)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:

let me start with you first...

I no be celeb biko. Lol.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
sugarvallly:
see the man eyes like toad.happy wedding anniversary

after bashing him ba##spits##
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by sexychocho(f): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
HWA
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by IamPatriotic(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

I no be celeb biko. Lol.

both Tuface and Beyonce were not born celebrities...how about that?
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:

both Tuface and Beyonce were not born celebrities...how about that?

Ok oo, but you will take care of the baby while I build my career
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Tobium1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
2 sons So no be only once tuface pregnant de Ho and she was hoping 2kids will make him stay?
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by IamPatriotic(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Ok oo, but you will take care of the baby while I build my career

small thing, I'll back the baby and still give you blocks any time you're building the career.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by yinkslinks(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
some TOTO are just too sweet, if you like have 5kids and not married but when a serious man comes your way and your TOTO sweet like moi moi, that is the end of that man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Exponental(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
must U put 2face baby mama....she no get name
baba mama makes it a NEWS!

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Mrslimblack(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
God forbid my wife to be addressed as some else's baby mama, b4 my name comes in.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
goldmynetv:
Baby mama of Tuface Idibia, Sunmbo and her husband, David Adeoye celebrates their 3rd wedding anniversary today, July 22nd. Sunmbo is the mother of Tuface’s two sons Nino and Zii Idibia.

http://www.goldmyne.tv/2016/07/tufaces-baby-mama-sunmbo-celebrates-3rd-wedding-anniversary-with-husband/
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Father in Heaven I come against a spirit of Left Over In the Mighty Name Of Jesus! Amen Amen, Amen.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by octopusfreaky(f): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
very wrong headline...fvvcktards must u tag her dat way
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
[s]Father in Heaven I come against a spirit of Left Over In the Mighty Name Of Jesus! Amen Amen, Amen.[/s]

So childish!

Was Mary also a left over to Joseph after having Jesus?
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by SeunOdumusi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Flyca, I really like you and I want to be your friend!
If you are interested, simply whatsapp me on 08133023799
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Burger01(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
must U put 2face baby mama....she no get name
I tire oh smiley
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=opeyemiieblog post=47781869]must U put 2face baby mama....she no get name[/quote Almost everyone likes opening a page related 2 baby mama of top celebrities. most bloggers prefer 2 do so jst 2 get much traffic.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Jozibrainz99 post=47787979][/quote]dts true anyway
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Burger01:
I tire oh smiley
haaa abi oo
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
akankemi1:
God bless you ooooo.
amen oooo
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
omocheche:
Na wetin make her market sell be that na! If they call her name you go know her? [qquote author=opeyemiieblog post=47781869]must U put 2face baby mama....she no get name
na true sha..... lolz
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
ychris:
[size=20pt] [/size] [size=40pt] SECONDED! [/size]
nice one
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by aalangel(f): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
goldmynetv:
Baby mama of Tuface Idibia, Sunmbo and her husband, David Adeoye celebrates their 3rd wedding anniversary today, July 22nd. Sunmbo is the mother of Tuface’s two sons Nino and Zii Idibia.

http://www.goldmyne.tv/2016/07/tufaces-baby-mama-sunmbo-celebrates-3rd-wedding-anniversary-with-husband/

The one who decided to move on with her life, unlike someone somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Egbabiekperemo: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yoloba men and left over are like 5&6

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
byrron:

So childish!
Was Mary also a left over to Joseph after having Jesus?
you want us to exchange words? Kole work rara no be me and u. Bye bye
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Welcomme: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Y b say all 2face babymama and wife no fine...
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by octopusfreaky(f): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

Yoloba men and left over are like 5&6
you well so
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Amajerry83(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
WHY PRESS DEY VERY STUPID AND FOOLISH? WHY ALWAYS PUT "2FACE'S BABY MAMA?"
FOR GOD SAKE SHE BE ANOTHER MAN WIFE NOW SO STOP ADDRESSING HER AS 2FACE BABY MAMA.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by FinestPINACLE(f): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
sholatem:
Atleast she has moved on with her life unlike Pero,HWA madam,d twins will be very proud of u kiss
are they twins? Never knew...
Meanwhile d person she wedded is jex ehhhm SMH
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Skmoda360(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
sugarvallly:
see the man eyes like toad.happy wedding anniversary
funny you...
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by habsydiamond(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Una dey get this simple thing wrong ooo. The father of all nation na abraham while the father of all tribes is TUface.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) / DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.