Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (44536 Views)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, Christen Their Son / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by habsydiamond(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Una dey get this simple thing wrong ooo. The father of all nation na abraham while the father of all tribes is TUface. Simple arithmetic.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by habsydiamond(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
As for me the father of all nation is abraham Y the father of all tribe is tuface. Simple arithmetic.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Mrpossibility95(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
my man d chop wetin tuface remain for am

Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:

small thing, I'll back the baby and still give you blocks any time you're building the career.

Lol cute...I'm on board already.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by IamPatriotic(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Lol cute...I'm on board already.

nice one, I want join, how can I get involved?
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Ganjafama(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
See the man with his rabbit face.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by faari(f): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
I find this disrespectful to the husband. Must you tag her as a baby-mama?
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tuface's baby mama or Tuface's groupie?
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Stellamariss(f): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
soberdrunk:
This pastor try oooo! Walahi na "true love" i dont think i'd be able to overlook lai lai! Everytime i see my wife i 4 just dey remember say dat randy Benue boy don enter n scatter the place......
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.Jesus!!! I don die for dis forum
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by UmmKhalifah(f): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
sandrajazmin:
She and tuface resemble ooo!
No wonder their boys resemble wella
like srzly. Wanted to say dis
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
flyca:

Me, I'm still here doing good girl, even one serious relationship I never see angry

Modified: Wow, this post has earned me many PMs. Such Love from NL family. #blushing
Unfortunately, I have logged off from my workstation today. Monday, I will reply all your messages, ONE-BY-ONE wink
Awwww... that's so sweet! cheesy
PS: so you are using company -issued lampto and Wifi to browse Nairaland abi? I go report you.
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by SaintUlot: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by saintkel(m): 12:55am On Jul 24, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Awwww... that's so sweet! cheesy
PS: so you are using company -issued lampto and Wifi to browse Nairaland abi? I go report you.
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin / Toke Makinwa Rocks Open Chest Dress To #Yadadi12 Event (photo) / Top 10 Nigerian Artists Who Failed In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.