Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower (64378 Views)

Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower / Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Brightgem(f): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jeloma:
Primitive bushmeat spotted!
How dare you say they look like Animals? Because they're dressed in swimsuits? Did your ancestors even know what clothes were?
Why are you being so hateful? Are you jealous of their beauty and confidence or what??
Pls stop thinking with your anal orifice and appreciate something good when you see one,
That's why the African man will never move forward.
kikikikikkki! how dare I say u ask? okay I repeat, they look like animals. U must look and act that way too, anybody reading ur comment knows its u who has ur brain right in ur anal canal, thats why u think like poor. u want us to return to primitive times, pls return alone. Good bye.
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
When your neighbour you helped with a ride decides to hook you up with one of her colleagues for marriage and you forgot to ask where she works.

Later after enjoying the ''slaying'' on first date and got engaged.
She comes to your wedding venue and informs you that she is relocating from warri. That offshore men are no longer paying oloshos well. NDA caused bad market.

Na fainting be that!
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by wezzyjasified(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
dhardline:
Seriously what manner of foolishness is this please? Na to Naked remain for the next generation

If we are not careful.

No regard for the marriage institution at all. undecided
I don't understand what's happening here oo..
so someone will marry this naked ladies
is like there's no shame in being naked again

1 Like

Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by Eboh4z: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
texazzpete:

We always get these type of misogynistic, brainless comments on articles where women are just having fun. There's nothing more revealing in these pictures than what you'd see if you ever went to a public swimming pool.

It's hard to imagine that some of you are in 2016...you minds are still stuck in 1886.

Abeg shut up! Anti- Christ. Go n encourage ur sister or daughter to wear such in d name of bridal shower. Expose full body to prove wat? Besides whr dd u see water? Be leaving in year 3000.
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by dhardline(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
wezzyjasified:

I don't understand what's happening here oo..
so someone will marry this naked ladies
is like there's no shame in being naked again

My brother...e tire me sef.
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by wezzyjasified(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
dhardline:

My brother...e tire me sef.
only God can save this generations of woman.. and they all want to marry good guy n be respected I no blame them cha, some guys no get s*nse cos they appreciate n encourage them
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by texazzpete(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Eboh4z:

Abeg shut up! Anti- Christ. Go n encourage ur sister or daughter to wear such in d name of bridal shower. Expose full body to prove wat? Besides whr dd u see water? Be leaving in year 3000.

'Living'

If you're going to insult your betters, try to not to spell like a 10 year old.
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by cr80vity(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
unclothedness will soon b a clothing style
Re: A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower by dudleythed(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2017
This is the height of immorality in modern people. Madness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.