Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219740 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
And by the way I forgot to mention, I have a big crush on Pere!! cheesy cheesy Nairaland should upgrade and give us love emojis biko!! wink cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
samhay:
Exclusive

And Dapo just expressed his thought concerning Mirabel during freestyle session.

Make I sidown well
Hi..where did you watch those exclusives..cos i tried watching it on their website using my phone,always saying media not supported..and they aint even uploading the exclusives on youtube..
help o#sad face
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2016
gara11:
I dnt think pere did anything wrong talking to Elizabeth, its wat friends do and I think dat tlk was needed to remind elizabeth the reason she is there in d 1st place.

I never said its wrong

Y start mentioning 'Kitay as being disrespectful'?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2016
fabfunmi:

Hi..where did you watch those exclusives..cos i tried watching it on their website using my phone,always saying media not supported..and they aint even uploading the exclusives on youtube..
help o#sad face
It's your phone try using chrome browser or safari nevertheless you can use PC or ipad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 1:50am On Aug 12, 2016
fabfunmi:

help o#sad face

I use my fone and av not encountered any issue. I heard som1 complaining 1s dat he paid 100naira to watch d exclusive but MTN only allowed him to watch 10mins
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 3:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Solitin40:

It's your phone try using chrome browser or safari nevertheless you can use PC or ipad

thanks man!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 3:39am On Aug 12, 2016
samhay:

I use my fone and av not encountered any issue. I heard som1 complaining 1s dat he paid 100naira to watch d exclusive but MTN only allowed him to watch 10mins

Thanks man!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2016
samhay:

It's free na abi another one dey apart from the PF website?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Elizabeth's brother

Kitey & Elizabeth's are the only naturals (with no pretense) in that house and don't forget they both got very fond of themselves because other contestants were not mingling, keeping to themselves and not mixing.

If not for probation, majority of them would not have come out of their shells this week, but now we can see them dance, relate, mix and do quite a lot, which will in turn help their performances this weekend (I'm sure).

Elizabeth is my sister and she was not trained to pretend or present a false personality, she was brought up to meet, love, relate with and respect people, so if Kitey is that person she finds closeness with I don't see it as a distraction (for Christ sake she's not writing JAMB, it's a singing competition) I only see them helping to bring the best out of themselves. Music is a craft of relationship (connecting with people), you can't be on your own all week and expect to give the best of performances by weekend (for where)... So what we see is an advantage.

And they are both matured enough to make make their decisions (we can only judge because we watch them); We didn't send her to Pfame with a "Dos and Don'ts" book of rules, we told her to go be her self.

Dating or not the family is not worried about what going on between them at all. We appreciate your support for ELIZABETH and you do have nothing to fear.

We are fully persuaded she will do us ALL proud.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Is any1 here going for the live show today by 5pm?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Interesting
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ah!! I'm impatiently waiting to know who went home today..
abeg anyone with the info should lemme know o, so I can be at ease.

I just hope my crush(Solomon) isn't among those leaving sha.. Fingers crossed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Where is evbd? We need info pls! Who attended d elimination show?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
ebyoma:
Ah!! I'm impatiently waiting to know who went home today..
abeg anyone with the info should lemme know o, so I can be at ease.

I just hope my crush(Solomon) isn't among those leaving sha.. Fingers crossed
I feel u, I hope so too.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
gara11:

I feel u, I hope so too.

yes o, can't wait cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bye
Mirabel and Pere
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
samhay:
Bye
Mirabel and Pere

If Na joke abeg stop am ohh. I still need Pere
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
samhay:
Bye Mirabel and Pere
Pere? Abeg, dat joke too xpensive
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Praise God ohh!! They changed Eli's song!! cheesy cheesy
Eli will now be singing Fall in Love by D'banj smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Iamcyborg(f): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pere was saved by the viewers,winner was saved by the faculty nd solomon was saved by the contestants.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Lol,Sis u dey follow me drag fake news ni?

Actually, only 1 person was evicted
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:02am On Aug 13, 2016
So in a matter of days that favour left,Dapo now has Mirabel's sweater,not only dat,he also has d license to hold her by d waist, nawa o.

Uncle Solomon, come and sing Ejeajo and be going,which kyn movement be that.

This Gabby's dance get as e be

Happy for Eli
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:
Guys

Going to the judges

Do you think the choice of Praiz was right?

My opinion,I felt the judges need some1 in the mould of Simon Cowell of America's Got Talent.

Since the previous guy(Forgotten his name) is not available, the show needed another judge that could hit you hard with the right word at the right time.

Choice of Praiz is a NO for me

Who would I have suggested?

Let me think

TIMI DAKOLO

Not because of how outspoken he his,but his knowledge of music it Top Notch
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2016
vanvick247:
Is any1 here going for the live show today by 5pm?

gara11:
Where is evbd? We need info pls! Who attended d elimination show?

Iamcyborg:
Pere was saved by the viewers,winner was saved by the faculty nd solomon was saved by the contestants.

Only Solomon left,calm down,

Yusuf got saved by viewers as usual

Pere waa saved by the Faculty
Mirabel was saved by the contestants.

Contestants tried voting winner out but d audience screamed and the whole room became noisy,so she was saved...

Dose mumu could not scream when my Bae was evicted.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:

Only Solomon left,calm down,

Yusuf got saved by viewers as usual

Pere waa saved by the Faculty
Mirabel was saved by the contestants.

Contestants tried voting winner out but d audience screamed and the whole room became noisy,so she was saved...

Dose mumu could not scream when my Bae was evicted.

so many conflicting reports.. well if this is true then my fear has been confirmed. So sad to see Solomon go. he wasn't that bad compared to mirable
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Iamcyborg(f): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:
Lol,Sis u dey follow me drag fake news ni?

Actually, only 1 person was evicted
hahahaha......na as i wan make e be b dat ooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:
It is CONFIRMED
The cameraman hate Okiemute
Lol. This got me really laughing hard grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2016
What am I reading here this morning!?
I hope Solomon wasn't evicted o
Kai! That dude sang '7 years' like no other could have sang it and he made me fall in love with him. Let me just wait for tonight.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. This got me really laughing hard grin grin

I no lie na,he always pan d camera on her at d odd time

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:
From The Exclusive (Extended)

These love birds are really in love Ooooo
I sincerely pray it works for them cos it is so glaring.
Just pray they won't try to steal a kiss and be caught on camera......

Moment of truth with Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben was in his true elements
Called dose on probation and the new entrants out and gave them some real talking to.

There was 'Round of applause for Okiemute and Kitay' for their outstanding performance over the past weekend.

Elizabeth sounds exactly like Simi,if she no kill dat song,na me go separate her from Kitay. They rehearsed together and all u could c is love. #KitEliz

Dapo lost Favour, Mirabel on probation, boy just lonely.

Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
It's so good to be back here
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Yusuf won't be saved by viewers . I like the guy tho cos he is from d street and I wld feel bad if he doesn't go home with a price cos I can see he wants something . and his discussion with mummy j made me like feel for him but he isn't d best singer . pere is good .he might be saved from viewers . hmmm if u go to IG see as Babcock students dey campaign for Mirabel, she was even in the church choir from Babcock. But only Babcock students vote won't be enough for her

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.