Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219730 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:
Elizabeth's brother

Kitey & Elizabeth's are the only naturals (with no pretense) in that house and don't forget they both got very fond of themselves because other contestants were not mingling, keeping to themselves and not mixing.

If not for probation, majority of them would not have come out of their shells this week, but now we can see them dance, relate, mix and do quite a lot, which will in turn help their performances this weekend (I'm sure).

Elizabeth is my sister and she was not trained to pretend or present a false personality, she was brought up to meet, love, relate with and respect people, so if Kitey is that person she finds closeness with I don't see it as a distraction (for Christ sake she's not writing JAMB, it's a singing competition) I only see them helping to bring the best out of themselves. Music is a craft of relationship (connecting with people), you can't be on your own all week and expect to give the best of performances by weekend (for where)... So what we see is an advantage.

And they are both matured enough to make make their decisions (we can only judge because we watch them); We didn't send her to Pfame with a "Dos and Don'ts" book of rules, we told her to go be her self.

Dating or not the family is not worried about what going on between them at all. We appreciate your support for ELIZABETH and you do have nothing to fear.

We are fully persuaded she will do us ALL proud.

Cheers
Nice one. No be jamb she dey do .lol. Tell them
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2016
imoniyi:
Yusuf won't be saved by viewers . I like the guy tho cos he is from d street and I wld feel bad if he doesn't go home with a price cos I can see he wants something . and his discussion with mummy j made me like feel for him but he isn't d best singer . pere is good .he might be saved from viewers . hmmm if u go to IG see as Babcock students dey campaign for Mirabel, she was even in the church choir from Babcock. But only Babcock students vote won't be enough for her

I av already told u wat happened
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:

I av already told u wat happened
What happened ? Who got eliminated
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:

Only Solomon left,calm down,

Yusuf got saved by viewers as usual

Pere waa saved by the Faculty
Mirabel was saved by the contestants.

Contestants tried voting winner out but d audience screamed and the whole room became noisy,so she was saved...

Dose mumu could not scream when my Bae was evicted.

Dis @imoniyi
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:

Dis @imoniyi
So that means contestants voted two pple
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Conflicting stories everywhere. Make evening do reach make person confirm wit him eyes. #teampere#

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
@samhay na wa o, u ve told us 2 diff stories ehn its no longer pere dat left its na solomon. Na we say we want news na oya begin confuse us.
I foresee dis yr evictions being more difficult dan last yr because in as much as their performances has nt bn top notch, I dnt knw who to pick for evictions. They are all unique in their own way. It will only get more difficult from here. I ve so many favs nw
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
imoniyi:

So that means contestants voted two pple
Lol, dats wat his story means na. Dat audience shout made dem change their mind and saved one more
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
gara11:

Lol, dats wat his story means na. Dat audience shout made dem change their mind and saved one more

Lol gara. Cos I don't understand . but wait how can contestants change their mind. Since they already wrote it down and its time to show wat u've written . mayb they all said we want to reconsider . me no understand .
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
amicable09:
What am I reading here this morning!?
I hope Solomon wasn't evicted o
Kai! That dude sang '7 years' like no other could have sang it and he made me fall in love with him. Let me just wait for tonight.
It was Benjamin who sang 7 years old, not Solomon.

Disappointing to see Solomon go if it's true. I think the contestants are trying to reduce the competition.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
See how person just dey pass false information shocked
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
gara11:

According to my sources,

Afta Yusuf and Pere were saved

Contestants were to vote 1 more person

U expected dem to save Winner but they were voting against her and when it was glaring dat Mirabel has been saved by the contestants and Winner and Solomon are to b evicted

Audience turned it up with noise,so I guess they had no choice Dan to save 1 more person.

NOTE: According to my sources.

It sounds somehow but dey were 2pple dat told me it was only Solomon dat went home.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
So someone said Benjamin owns the blue pant Yusuf was putting on yesterday

Y r pple so heartless?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:

According to my sources,

Afta Yusuf and Pere were saved

Contestants were to vote 1 more person

U expected dem to save Winner but they were voting against her and when it was glaring dat Mirabel has been saved by the contestants and Winner and Solomon are to b evicted

Audience turned it up with noise,so I guess they had no choice Dan to save 1 more person.

NOTE: According to my sources.

It sounds somehow but dey were 2pple dat told me it was only Solomon dat went home.
Okay
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sholakanye:

It was Benjamin who sang 7 years old, not Solomon.

Disappointing to see Solomon go if it's true. I think the contestants are trying to reduce the competition.
Oh! Please, paint a picture of Solomon's face for me. I am mixing the names of the contestants up.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol. So samhay na prsn tell u. Well I won't believe anything . seeing is believing . orisirishi stories . just mixing everything up. He even said he is Elizabeth's brother . last year too some1 claimed Anderson brother or so. Anonymous by name.
Gara Abeg tell me who got evicted once u watch it
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Don't know which to believe if Winner got evicted alongside Solomon or got support against eviction from the audience. If the latter is true then why would do the judges allow that?...will they be able to keep up with such act for the rest of the contestants? Lemme just believe the former occured.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:
So someone said Benjamin owns the blue pant Yusuf was putting on yesterday

Y r pple so heartless?
Yusulf is from a poor family so stop hating Bad Belle everywhere you go
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
West Africa saved Yusuf, Faculty: Pere, Contestants : Mirabel. Solomon and winner were evicted. And winner was saved by the judges when the audience started chanting her name. It's painful though I wanted Solomon to stay
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
So audience now control PF it's uncalled for at all and uncle Ben was now behaving like a baby dancing because Winner Was called back so Solomon is not good abi? It's an offence to disobey the rule so next time if Kitay or other contestants fans start shouting you will save abi?OKay Solomon PF is not the end of your journey how many stars have they produced just two praiz didn't win it and look at him now EFCC and Buhari needs to probe Mtn PF

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! Please, paint a picture of Solomon's face for me. I am mixing the names of the contestants up.
Oldest guy. Bearded. Spoke Hausa and Yoruba to plead for votes.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
amicable09:

This is Solomon Williams; bobo with the trimmed beard wink.

Goodbye Solo embarassed.. PF has given you a platform. Make good use of it..

To the others, the battle is still on..

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
imoniyi:
Lol. So samhay na prsn tell u. Well I won't believe anything . seeing is believing . orisirishi stories . just mixing everything up. He even said he is Elizabeth's brother . last year too some1 claimed Anderson brother or so. Anonymous by name.
Watching d 1 of 6pm will let u knw.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
gara11 it's true Solomon got evicted cry

Awww!! I have to uncrush(if there's any word like that) him now so I don't feel this bad again.. since I'm not gonna see him in the academy again..
I'm glad winner was saved coz she's got good vocals.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
ebyoma:
gara11 it's true Solomon got evicted cry

Awww!! I have to uncrush(if there's any word like that) him now so I don't feel this bad again.. since I'm not gonna see him in the academy again..
I'm glad winner was saved coz she's got good vocals.
Lol, eyah, Pele we can't ve everything. Glad pere got saved sha. Wonda hw yusuph manages to do it sha
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
imoniyi:

Ahhhhh,av I done something wrong trying to update?

I never claimed to b relatives to any 1,the post was from Elizabeth's bro and I felt like let me share it here.

Make I go sidown,Wu send me msg sef
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
amicable09:

Benjamin is the guy that came in via the wildcard.
Solomon the other bearded guy that was given Psquare's Ejeajo as his song for the week.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:

Ahhhhh,av I done something wrong trying to update?

I never claimed to b relatives to any 1,the post was from favour's bro and I felt like let me share it here.

Make I go sidown,Wu send me msg sef
Favour abi elizabeth?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Solitin40:

Yusulf is from a poor family so stop hating Bad Belle everywhere you go

Mr autobiographer, I ain't hating and never asked about his family background, if the change in town is affecting your sense of humour, SWERVE
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
samhay:

Mr autobiographer, I ain't hating and never asked about his family background, if the change in town is affecting your sense of humour, SWERVE
Common sense is a sense that is not common
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
gara11:

Favour abi elizabeth?

Thanks ma'am, had a soft spot for Favour,dnt blame me
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
ebyoma:

so many conflicting reports.. well if this is true then my fear has been confirmed. So sad to see Solomon go. he wasn't that bad compared to mirable

vanvick247:
Conflicting stories everywhere. Make evening do reach make person confirm wit him eyes. #teampere#

gara11:
@samhay na wa o, u ve told us 2 diff stories ehn its no longer pere dat left its na solomon. Na we say we want news na oya begin confuse us.
I foresee dis yr evictions being more difficult dan last yr because in as much as their performances has nt bn top notch, I dnt knw who to pick for evictions. They are all unique in their own way. It will only get more difficult from here. I ve so many favs nw

gara11:

bjhaid:
See how person just dey pass false information shocked

And I was right after all....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (102) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.