Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218770 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by industrious: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
sheylarhh:

U funny bro...Simon and dehinde fan base no reach half of Yusuph own...to rig Yusuph vote will b very difficult
If that's is the case about fans, do you think judges care or pf cares patapata people will shout and keep quiet. Steve eviction is a case study they knew people would complain did they care? Forget about difficult except they dnt want to do it.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
industrious:

If that's is the case about fans, do you think judges care or pf cares patapata people will shout and keep quiet. Steve eviction is a case study they knew people would complain did they care? Forget about difficult except they dnt want to do it.
So u mean d judges rigged outSteve?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Chau(f): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Spoiler alert...everyone will be up for probation today except Eli, Elizabeth, Okiemute and Kitay
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by industrious: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
sheylarhh:

So u mean d judges rigged outSteve?
I dnt say his votes was rigged I mean if they care about people shout they (judges and faculty) would have saved Steve
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
sheylarhh:

U funny bro...Simon and dehinde fan base no reach half of Yusuph own...to rig Yusuph vote will b very difficult

I surprise o wen e talk say dem Simon and Dehinde fans full ground brekete pass Yusuf.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
industrious:

I dnt say his votes was rigged I mean if they care about people shout they (judges and faculty) would have saved Steve

What's the assurance if they had save Steve, Dapo's fans won't go on rampage.

Winner that have not prove herself as at last two weeks has enough fans to convince the judges to call her back.

Project fame have set the wrong precedent since last season.

If they are going to stick to everyone Going on probation then No one should be call back.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Well, I guess Kitay can enjoy his babe this week since both of them are safe grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
luvmijeje:

Winner that have not prove herself as at last two weeks has enough fans to convince the judges to call her back.

If they are going to stick to everyone Going on probation then No one should be call back.

Hmm good point in your last statement. I think that's the point I have been looking for. They should probe individually from beginning to end OR change the policy to let the public know it is now an "EVERYBODY ON PROBATION" show like the Voice or Idols & co. therefore no one will be called back.
The power of call back has more value & makes more sense when that talent is really good but didn't have enough votes among 2/3 others. As opposed to calling him back on a full general voting show among 12/13 other contestants.

All in all, PF really needs to check their mission statement. "Do we want to produce the best talent truly? Or are we just here to make money?"
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
samhay:
With the way things are

Can anybody tell us why Yusuf won't win this show?

The Best the judges can do is put him on probation and before u say Jack Bauer, the fans will save him, not leaving him at the mercy of judges and faculty.

So he will continue getting saved till the final and at the final stage, HIS FANS WILL VOTE MASSIVELY.

So let's just focus on who will be the 1st, 2nd and 3rd runners up.
Yusuph should definitely be amongst the last standing but he can't win the show. You should have known PF by now: most appealing peeps that would best rep wins & Yusuph aint got that...same thing happened to Omolayo(been a farmer/Rearer), Emekus(been local & uncivilized), Dehinde(having a more appealing rivalry(Jeff). Well in PF the unexpected happens & the end might just turn out differently however since PF is now a business venture, the outcome should follow the usual script.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
inimitkel:

Yusuph should definitely be amongst the last standing but he can't win the show. You should have known PF by now: most appealing peeps that would best rep wins & Yusuph aint got that...same thing happened to Omolayo(been a farmer/Rearer), Emekus(been local & uncivilized), Dehinde(having a more appealing rivalry(Jeff). Well in PF the unexpected happens & the end might just turn out differently however since PF is now a business venture, the outcome should follow the usual script.

That Omolayo's own pained me Kai!! I was praying he would come 2nd at least. He was so good & had the best falsetto in that set he goes there & comes back effortlessly.
Yusuf's case may end up like Dehinde. Fans will push him to the final with votes but he might not win anything.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
jasmine21:

Hmm good point in your last statement. I think that's the point I have been looking for. They should probe individually from beginning to end OR change the policy to let the public know it is now an "EVERYBODY ON PROBATION" show like the Voice or Idols & co. therefore no one will be called back.
The power of call back has more value & makes more sense when that talent is really good but didn't have enough votes among 2/3 others. As opposed to calling him back on a full general voting show among 12/13 other contestants.

All in all, PF really needs to check their mission statement. "Do we want to produce the best talent truly? Or are we just here to make money?"

In addition, they should add justice and equity to all in their motto.

It leaves a bitter taste in a situation where Winner is qualified for a called back but Steve or others who are in the same shoes as her's who also have the potentials to win this competition are not qualified for call back.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
eay:

Shoroniyen...no make me vex ooo...
Do u knw Aw many tyms I voted for him?
Like are you for real?
Even if the fans should vote for their favorites can't the judges nd faculty save the quality ones?
Shora eee ooo
Make I no transfer aggression fa!

How many times you voted?? Did you even read what I typed?
I still repeat myself if the number of people crying foul on fb had voted as many times as you did the guy wouldn't have left..
My friend park well @transfer aggression. for what??

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion

Besides if you're so bitter about whom the judges and faculty saved then go transfer your anger on them. I am talking about votes not the judges.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
inimitkel:

Make I sidown dey watch dough I lost interest already.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
luvmijeje:

Like seriously, aw many fans Winner get to d point dat dey could change d judge's mind.

Nawa for dem jare
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by eay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
luvmijeje:

Oga, if you transfer the aggression, it will be coming a week late.

Just take it easy and take heart.

Lol..i don loose interest already sef
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by eay(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
ebyoma:

How many times you voted?? Did you even read what I typed?
I still repeat myself if the number of people crying foul on fb had voted as many times as you did the guy wouldn't have left..
My friend park well @transfer aggression. for what??

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion

Besides if you're so bitter about whom the judges and faculty saved then go transfer your anger on them. I am talking about votes not the judges.

No be your fault...na mtn put words for your mouth...
Kontunu!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
With what i watched not long ago...Pere and Yusuph really tried... Na dem sabi sha...na to dey observe sure pass now...I enjoyed Emekus performance sha

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
oh my God! today's show was sweet...okiemute is so good..kitay nd elizabeth..killed dia songs..i love those 2...all of dem did well 4 me except oluchi and mirabel...its time 4 dem 2 go home

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
shugacane:
oh my God! today's show was sweet...okiemute is so good..kitay nd elizabeth..killed dia songs..i love those 2...all of dem did well 4 me except oluchi and mirabel...its time 4 dem 2 go home
Oluchi get big problem o her BF(praiz) gave her words " You are just shouting " chai I can see her going home but Mirabel is NO NO her fans base strong small

Winner Oluchi i fear for you guys
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
God bless Emekus

Afta Yusuf made me change my ringtone

Emekus just gave me another
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TheMainMan: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
they tried today.... i just pity dapo.... i don't think he will have any better performance than that at performing that song.... i think that was his best shot

okiemute...... hmmmm...bn observin her bfr...I thot it was igg... now i see she can sing and perform... thumbs up...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yusuph tried o,at least he sang well this time but they still placed him on probation sha.

The two Okiemute's (Kitay nd Okiemute) killed their performance especially Kitay,i dnt even knw hw I jst started dancing (hmm,warri no dey carry last tru tru).....I loved Elizabeth's performance too,i jst dey shine my teeth as i dey watch her.

Mirabel was very boring to me,if that was hw Yemi alade sang that song,the song no go blow....Mirabel nd Oluchi or Winner sef shld strt packing their bags.

Emekus performance,hmmm,very sweet....falz made the show interesting.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by duperola(f): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
yes o!mirabel was so boring!I see her going home already!am sure yusuf will not win anything.they will just use him to make money!me sef can perform loke loke better than that!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Where did they pack all these "off key singers" from Totally disappointed.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
shugacane:
if na so omawunmi sing bottom belle,I for no like am. and Mirabel is tired,make them allow make d girl go house na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
sheylarhh:

All these fan base thingy. Some pple go just dey shout Yusuf Yusuf no be everybody wey dey shout Yusuf dey vote for him.emekus fan base nko. Let them put Yusuf kitay and okemute together and lets see who get fans reach. Ibinu get fan base oo but he didn't get any highest vote last year. .

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Megilicious(f): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
i soooo love okemute's version of Fada Fada, she killed it. also Elizabeth killed hers toooo. Pere to was kool, he should have been saved bt well.......... d songs being sang aren't bringing out their voices, good luck to dem all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Megilicious(f): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
imoniyi:

All these fan base thingy. Some pple go just dey shout Yusuf Yusuf no be everybody wey dey shout Yusuf dey vote for him.emekus fan base nko. Let them put Yusuf kitay and okemute together and lets see who get fans reach. Ibinu get fan base oo but he didn't get any highest vote last year. .

Yusuf no get voice nah, abeg, make de give am R n B now, make e see as im go perform.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vjaywest: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dapo was ma favourite buh after tonight i think its kitay okiemute n elizabeth, they are good..... mirabel is missing home, oluchi is jonzing....yusuf gon end up like dehinde....i pray dapo get saved tho

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kitay you too much
I concur
He too deh versatile
I concur
He too deh creative
I concur
He's too fun to much
I concur
Warri no deh carry last
I concur

Okemuite's energy is electrifying
I concur
She's a great singer
I concur
Her stage presence is magnetic
I concur

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ALIEN2000(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
I SWEAR THE ENERGY FROM OKIEMUTE, CAN BE USED TO CHARGE MTN MAST!!!......KILODE.....TELEVISION SEF DEY HOT!!!

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
luvmijeje:
Kitay you too much
I concur
He too deh versatile
I concur
He too deh creative
I concur
He's too fun to much
I concur
Warri no deh carry last
I concur

Okemuite's energy is electrifying
I concur
She's a great singer
I concur
Her stage presence is magnetic
I concur

You spoke the truth
I concur

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.