Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219143 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
EXCLUSIVE Ooooo

Hmmmn
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Is it the stylists that give them heels because I do not understand why you will be singing Johnny with that heels and that short skirt.I remember Monica from season 4 with her sneakers for yori yori, and whenever she had to dance.I also remember season 7 when one female guest judge was telling Ruky to avoid heels when she would need to move.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:
EXCLUSIVE Ooooo

Hmmmn
Okiemute! Dunno sha..There's just a thin line between sincere critique and oversabi.

Abeg, wot ws d conversation btw Eli and Oluchi about?

Kitay and Liz just can't seem to get enough of each other. They shud eat themselves up already!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by thecrush: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abeg why una dey compare Immaculate with Winner................Its so unfair

Go back to her season....Gogo baby no dance reach the one wey Winner don do.....

Besides, i dont want her to dance too much o....It will affect her heart rate o

I kinda like Oluchi's voice. She sounds like she has cattarh but she can sing o

I see Kitay winning this....Lizzy second....okeimute Third.....Eli fourth.....Winner and Pere will share the Fifth position.

Anyone who messes with my prediction, the thunder....the thunder....the thunder...that will fire the person will concur

Who are the Dapo, Mirabel and Yusuph people...

You better all go and wait for them at Altima studios gate they are leaving now so we can get down to serious business and suspense.

With them there, no suspense....its annoying and boring
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:

Love d Bae,not only a fan.

The rate at which I watch d video at intervals,she suppose don lose her voice if na real life.

Can't get enuf

Ill have to stop you there. We hav enuf elizabeth cyber stalkers already. Don't add to the burgeoning number. We are running out of resources to track you guys down.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by thecrush: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
One thing is for sure, i am looking forward to Saturday.

Anyone chosen by the Judges is very good!

Anyone saved by the faculty is good and a possible tip for the 1st price

Anyone saved by the other contestants should just see his/her self as not good cos they will choose someone who isn't as good as they are.

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by eay(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Exclusives oooo

And I like oluchi trying to enter eli head as if she truly loves him tongue. All na for d sake of vote...

And #elizkit are strategizing Aw dey will smooch drselfs off-camera tongue u think say I no hear all d whispering abi?
Kwantinu!

And okemute, special adviser, you are using style to play mind games on Dr head as d winner sebi tongue
Issoryt
God will c us...kwantinu

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
enemmo:
Is it the stylists that give them heels because I do not understand why you will be singing Johnny with that heels and that short skirt.I remember Monica from season 4 with her sneakers for yori yori, and whenever she had to dance.I also remember season 7 when one female guest judge was telling Ruky to avoid heels when she would need to move.

I complained about this too on Sunday. If Mirabel is really serious with her performance, she will knock off the heels & get down to biz like Monica did. No 1 should be deciding heels for her she should know what she wants to portray & give the audience.
Okiemute danced bare foot for Osinachi. Lizzy wore sneakers. While Stylists will do their job, it's her job to decide what she's most comfortable in performing with.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
nextlevel2222:
If yusuf like make he no sing anything on stage, we go still vote for am. Yusuf you are the best. Yusuf and Anderson looking forward for both of you to come and sing on my wedding. Yusie , yesufu fame dey awaits you in music industry. Yusuf lovers let's go there.

Oshe omo iya mi.. Just casted my 21 google votes for him.. Show some love too

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
thecrush:
This goes to show how some Nigerians appreciate noise compared to good vocals and music....

Haba!
I love Yusuph o...but its so unfair he is still there with those super-talents.

Favour left, Gabriel left, Steve left......see talents.

Yusuph, Dapo and Mirabel should just resign on their own.....them no dey fear God?

lipsrsealed undecided
Add winner to ur list and I 'll take u serious

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Okiemute! Dunno sha..There's just a thin line between sincere critique and oversabi.

Abeg, wot ws d conversation btw Eli and Oluchi about?

Kitay and Liz just can't seem to get enough of each other. They shud eat themselves up already!

Oluchi: So u r afraid of me

Eli: Am beginning to

Oluchi opens mouth (Surprised)

Eli realizes he shouldn't av said dat

Eli: So u blv wat I said?

Oluchi: Yes I blv

Eli: Am joking,(Now stammering seriously) y will I b afraid of u? R u d Tiger that we sang about, don't blv wat I said,dnt take it too serious

Eli extends hand for handshake to end d conversation

Oluchi: You are giving me a handshake

He realized say e don f up again, so opened up his arms for a hug

Oluchi gave a long hiss like(Why u no smart na?)

They hugged and remained in d position

Oluchi: I dnt want to stain ur face but u smell nice

Eli: We will continue this conversation (Tries to break d hug)

Oluchi: Am not ready to let u wash ur face(held onto him)

Eli had no option Dan to stick to the hugging but started moving his hand to the upper back section

Oluchi: WHY IS YOUR HAND GOING UP?
Eli had to move his hand down a bit,but e no reach where e suppose reach,he mumbled everything up and broke free.

This Eli's shyness na from Harvard University

Which brings me bk to Falz's question Bros,wen u r doing d tin,u r shy too?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by duperola(f): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
pls,how can I watch the exclusives?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:

Eli: Am joking,(Now stammering seriously) y will I b afraid of u? R u d Tiger that we sang about, don't blv wat I said,dnt take it too serious

Eli had no option Dan to stick to the hugging but started moving his hand to the upper back section

Eli had to move his hand down a bit,but e no reach where e suppose reach,he mumbled everything up and broke free.

Lol... D guy too shy...Am sure he's still a virgil
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
thecrush:
One thing is for sure, i am looking forward to Saturday.

Anyone chosen by the Judges is very good!

Anyone saved by the faculty is good and a possible tip for the 1st price

Anyone saved by the other contestants should just see his/her self as not good cos they will choose someone who isn't as good as they are.

Na u dey dat pics?

Come y d pics sef

Dem jasmine,amicable,gbemisola and d likes are Sisters in the vine yard o,so dem no fit fall until dey hear from the Lord
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
duperola:
pls,how can I watch the exclusives?

Check here

http://projectfamewestafrica.com/
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
sheylarhh:

Lol... D guy too shy...Am sure he's still a virgil

Doubt if d guy don Eva c NIPPUL sef

Will b writing sometin, nairaland will b changing it to TIP

Wetin b TIP?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
billzbabanla:

Oshe omo iya mi.. Just casted my 21 google votes for him.. Show some love too
Pls how can I vote on Google? Can I use zain network and how will I go about it?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by eay(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:

I doff my hat for samhay...very precise in d aproko business grin grin grin

Oya...tell me wat kitty nd lizzy were murmuring abt tongue

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
eay:

Chai, My own don meet me

See d kyn hailing wey he dey hail me
Diaris God o

Kitay and Lizzy, ano listen o,maybe later

But y u wan Knw?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
eay:

Hahahaha.
Samhay and Aproko no be here.
He's keeping us entertained grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:

Wetin b TIP?
But Sam why is Oluchi pushing this my Eli na?
I don't like it oh. Is hug by force?
And how many weeks have they spent in that house that they are all finding it hard to 'hold body' in the face of camera?

I tire for these contestants sef!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
nextlevel2222:

Pls how can I vote on Google? Can I use zain network and how will I go about it?

Its preferably done with a pc.. Go to google.com.ng .. Search for 'project fame' then the contestants on probation will be shown.. Then ull click on it..u would a Gmail account tho

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
billzbabanla:

Can u guys jst stop criticizing?? If yusuph win am.. Make u jump inside pot of oil na.. Haters oshi

cheesy grin grin. Baba, no wound yourself o.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:

Are you the only 1 experiencing this or all TeamYusuf or what, because dis ur accusation get as e be o

Let's say dey wan rig,so u tink dey will stress demself?

Wen Alexander Forbes abi wetin b dia name still dey?.
All dey need is for dat lady to say 'YES IT DOES'

Not only me I just try it cos I share my votes not for only one person. But to be sincere, his fans too much
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:

Oshey jare!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:

Wetin b TIP?
Lmao! Madt boy. I'm tired of u!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
billzbabanla:

Its preferably done with a pc.. Go to google.com.ng .. Search for 'project fame' then the contestants on probation will be shown.. Then ull click on it..u would a Gmail account tho
I will do that tonight. Thks bro one love. #team yusuf# Mummy daddy yusuf ladibo fun
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Ill have to stop you there. We hav enuf elizabeth cyber stalkers already. Don't add to the burgeoning number. We are running out of resources to track you guys down.
Sleepyeyez u nor slp /doze again?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vjaywest: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dapo Dapo Dapo u re winning
it wil look like filmtrick 2 kitay
mirabel should go home abegi so ma boy can concentrate, she is just distracting dapo

let eli n kitay b playing love kokan aye

mirabel n oluchi bye bye o
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
thecrush:
This goes to show how some Nigerians appreciate noise compared to good vocals and music....

Haba!
I love Yusuph o...but its so unfair he is still there with those super-talents.

Favour left, Gabriel left, Steve left......see talents.

Yusuph, Dapo and Mirabel should just resign on their own.....them no dey fear God?

cheesy They should resign? grin You don vex o.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Okiemute!!!
Why now?

U af offended that cameraman again cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Lmao! Madt boy. I'm tired of u!

No mind me jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.