Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218587 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
vanvick247:
Back to last nite's performances, had mad fun. Kitay, Okiemute, Elizabeth and Pere did it for me. Still wondering why Pere will be put on probation sha. #Team Pere# time to vote to avoid Super stories that touch the heart and tickles the nyansh oooo!!!

6 persons on probation, guys any idea how many will be going home?
I tire o, suppose b five b4. Anyways, Pere will b safe vote or no vote

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmm,still wondering who i shld use my 14 votes on
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
TTLHORLA:
Hmm,still wondering who i shld use my 14 votes on
pls o, Pere nids dat vote even if it's 70% of it. Tanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
amicable09:
Project Fame Season 9! wink
MTN you know how to tease us with your left hand and pet us with your right hand cheesy
Nobody makes us feel this way like you do. Twas a splendid show last night and I was entertained.

My take on the matter...
Yusuuph, I don't know what it is but you are not getting your acts right anymore. The way you struggled with your breath after dancing for a while on stage was bad and the mic didn't help matters as you put it back close to your mouth. All the same, you tried and I wish you well this week.

Oluchi, you seem to like probation. You enjoy doing a song twice undecided and I'm tired of seeing you on probation. I hope in a bid to save you next week, Pere won't go home because if he does I won't forgive you! tongue Your dressing and makeup was beautiful, I kept looking for something until you finished, I didn't see it. Lovely set by the way wink

Pererererere grin Correct guy! Sweet innocent looking face. Reminds me so much of Anderson kiss and the way you moved or should I say bounced last night, I was feeling you! Jah blessings! I will vote for you this week! I won't allow them do to you what they did to Gab. No! Stay tight. I will spend 100 naira on you this week grin

Winner, your matter get as e be me o embarassed. But you sha tried. Your rap is on point.

ELIZABETH! Oh girl you finished me! How you took Tiwa's song and made it yours is totally mind blowing! Kai! The way you moved on stage, your costume, your hair, your straight face! Kai! Lizzy baby! Standing Ovation for you! I had to carry my hand on my head for you. Haba! You performed so well and had your breath perfectly under control. Kudos!

Mirabel, thank you but no thanks. angry. Who in this life murders a Yemi Alade Song, eh? My favourite Johnny, yet you messed him up and only showed him to us when the performance was almost over. Who does that? I watched you on stage and my only prayer was, 'Lord, Mirabel must not fall and break!'. And he heard me cheesy because you left the stage in one piece.

Eli it sure went down! That your voice ehn, you are blessed. But you need to come out from your shell o, you should be comfortable by now I expect.

Dapo! Project fame last born wink. The way uncle ben and Aunty Brew look at you lovingly is making you do anyhow abi? cheesy Take your time o! You say you want miss Loveth now? Oya go and collect her. Smallie looking for big things tongue

WARRI! cheesy, Kitay you were so on point! Like always of course. Your confidence and charisma on stage is second to none. The way you teased that Oyibo man make me laugh no be small. You are indeed a creative performer. Carrying every single person along. Awesome. After you na you! You know what? Last night, I Concur

OKIEMUTE!!!!! I love this babe! Baddest geh ever liveth! grin The way you sat on that chair made me run mad!The angels at your gate sabi work, I swear! Everything you do just dey penetrate cheesy, mehn, my respect! Like you finished and I couldn't sit down, I just kept looking at you. You are too much. Thank you for always making me happy.

Falz, your case no be here cheesy. You just stole the show last night leaving Benjamin at one corner grin. You really 'excavated' him indeed grin
Do it again this week. wink
U haff hit d nail on d head. Eflitin u said I concur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
nextlevel2222:

Who cares if you are his loyal fan?
What's your problem sef ?Are you the only one here that get craze? You think you can insult people o? Your are just behaving like BUHARI (Dog) Please respect your self enough of all this nonsense here we can't take it anymore. Beautiful girls as you claim don't behave Razz

kisses
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by babajeje123(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls, how do I vote. I need to vote Yusuph out of the pf.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
babajeje123:
Pls, how do I vote. I need to vote Yusuph out of the pf.

Abeg you are to vote for your favorite contestant and NOT who you want to be voted out. Plzz oh! Make e no go be like Brexit later on grin cheesy It is irreversible
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by babajeje123(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
jasmine21:

Abeg you are to vote for your favorite contestant and NOT who you want to be voted out. Plzz oh! Make e no go be like Brexit later on grin cheesy It is irreversible
Never mind jare. I was just pulling someone's leg grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
amicable09:
Project Fame Season 9! wink
MTN you know how to tease us with your left hand and pet us with your right hand cheesy
Nobody makes us feel this way like you do. Twas a splendid show last night and I was entertained.

My take on the matter...
Yusuuph, I don't know what it is but you are not getting your acts right anymore. The way you struggled with your breath after dancing for a while on stage was bad and the mic didn't help matters as you put it back close to your mouth. All the same, you tried and I wish you well this week.

Oluchi, you seem to like probation. You enjoy doing a song twice undecided and I'm tired of seeing you on probation. I hope in a bid to save you next week, Pere won't go home because if he does I won't forgive you! tongue Your dressing and makeup was beautiful, I kept looking for something until you finished, I didn't see it. Lovely set by the way wink

Pererererere grin Correct guy! Sweet innocent looking face. Reminds me so much of Anderson kiss and the way you moved or should I say bounced last night, I was feeling you! Jah blessings! I will vote for you this week! I won't allow them do to you what they did to Gab. No! Stay tight. I will spend 100 naira on you this week grin

Winner, your matter get as e be me o embarassed. But you sha tried. Your rap is on point.

ELIZABETH! Oh girl you finished me! How you took Tiwa's song and made it yours is totally mind blowing! Kai! The way you moved on stage, your costume, your hair, your straight face! Kai! Lizzy baby! Standing Ovation for you! I had to carry my hand on my head for you. Haba! You performed so well and had your breath perfectly under control. Kudos!

Mirabel, thank you but no thanks. angry. Who in this life murders a Yemi Alade Song, eh? My favourite Johnny, yet you messed him up and only showed him to us when the performance was almost over. Who does that? I watched you on stage and my only prayer was, 'Lord, Mirabel must not fall and break!'. And he heard me cheesy because you left the stage in one piece.

Eli it sure went down! That your voice ehn, you are blessed. But you need to come out from your shell o, you should be comfortable by now I expect.

Dapo! Project fame last born wink. The way uncle ben and Aunty Brew look at you lovingly is making you do anyhow abi? cheesy Take your time o! You say you want miss Loveth now? Oya go and collect her. Smallie looking for big things tongue

WARRI! cheesy, Kitay you were so on point! Like always of course. Your confidence and charisma on stage is second to none. The way you teased that Oyibo man make me laugh no be small. You are indeed a creative performer. Carrying every single person along. Awesome. After you na you! You know what? Last night, I Concur

OKIEMUTE!!!!! I love this babe! Baddest geh ever liveth! grin The way you sat on that chair made me run mad!The angels at your gate sabi work, I swear! Everything you do just dey penetrate cheesy, mehn, my respect! Like you finished and I couldn't sit down, I just kept looking at you. You are too much. Thank you for always making me happy.

Falz, your case no be here cheesy. You just stole the show last night leaving Benjamin at one corner grin. You really 'excavated' him indeed grin
Do it again this week. wink
On point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
cheesy

Vote out Yusuph? With his army of fans that are ready to consume anybody? Let's just hustle to keep our people in the competition. That Yusuph guy cannot "jah" yet unless there are only 2 people on probation with him.

I fear for Oluchi. She needs to wow the judges if she wants to remain in this competition. That's the way out cos Mirabel and Pere get plenty fans.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
gbemmy0209:
Sam, keep calm..We got u smiley

BTW, just realised they placed 3 couples on probation:

Dapo and Mirabel
Pere and Oluchi
Yusuf and Winner

#heartbreakweekend #lawdavmercy
How on earth did u notice dat,didn't even think to dat direction at all.Abeg jare I CONCUR!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
amicable09:

If he takes over then Sam, our worze fear has just been convamed grin

Faculty of ... Sense makers wink
He did well last night. That part where he wanted to say versatile but said 'you are vice versa' killed me grin grin
That guy don crase before I'm sure cheesy

Lolzzz, Falz don crase before #I concur#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vjaywest: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
i just voted for dapo with 1000naira mtn bonus that should do.......fuvk yusuf

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Next week should make sense with the song they all got + the group song

Yusuf singing 'Iyawo Asiko' by the Late Nomorelos is not gonna b easy o.
He already lost Hus voice since like 2weeks and now he has a song dat requires more singing.

Ankle Ben made me happy by dishing out the real truth to those that consulted him, Pere especially.

Oga stop giving relationship advice and seek advice urself.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
vjaywest:

U dey vex o,abeg take am easy.
Ur boy feels he knows 'Liberian girl' hmmmmmm
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
vjaywest:

If u like use #1 million vote for am .. People go use #10million vote for yussuf..u better use ur money buy sharwama for ur bae jeje

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by JohnFrankling(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Team pere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
I feel uncle Ben should have given Dapo speechless instead of Liberian Girl.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
1wolex85:
I feel uncle Ben should have given Dapo speechless instead of Liberian Girl.
Exactly he would do a better job with speechless..but is all good though..i'm sure he won't dissapoint!!!!
vjaywest..thumbs up to you.#dapo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vjaywest: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:

U dey vex o,abeg take am easy.
Ur boy feels he knows 'Liberian girl' hmmmmmm

he his gonna kill it i pray
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vjaywest: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Joseph on d finale
The winner of mtn project fame season 9 is Dapo !!!
Everyone screams

yusuf fans storm the internet and start saying this mtn project fame is shii yusuf was supposed 2 win

Joseph on d finale
D winner of mtn project fame season 9 is yusuf

dapo fans storm d internet saying "yusuf won project fame small doctor can also do it

ma point is naija go always complain
They choose favourtism over talent

lets all collectively agree on this thread who deserves 2 win project fame so far without involving favourtism

waiting for d honest comments
thank you

u think yusuf should win
drop reasons

same goes 2 d rest

well 4 me i think dapo should win cos he as the voice, swag, face and charmness ...he can perform 50 rnb songs perfectly n his voice stil won't change.....dat is real talent....
kitay is good buh i think dapo as an edge
imagine dapo n kitay performing micheal Jackson speechless , dapo would definately kill et more even without stressing da his cute voice...ntin special about kitay's voice

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
samhay:
Amicable09, So on point.

Falz has shown himself to the world
He can take over soon or probably another talent hunt show can easily pick him up.

Faculty of ..... grin grin grin

That Falz guy no well at all gringringrin

Na so him call the faculty "faculty of rascals", l come open my mouth wide open like one yoruba boy wey don enter trouble cheesycheesycheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Samhay or any person that watched today's highlight should pls list out the songs they were given individually and as a group and what genre of music are they performing this week. smiley

Got home late and I missed today's show, it pained me embarassed embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
vjaywest:
Joseph on d finale
Everyone screams

yusuf fans storm the internet and start saying this mtn project fame is shii yusuf was supposed 2 win

Joseph on d finale

dapo fans storm d internet saying "yusuf won project fame small doctor can also do it

lets all collectively agree on this thread who deserves 2 win project fame so far without involving favourtism

thank you

u think yusuf should win
drop reasons

same goes 2 d rest

well 4 me i think dapo should win cos he as the voice, swag, face and charmness ...he can perform 50 rnb songs perfectly n his voice stil won't change.....dat is real talent....
imagine dapo n kitay performing micheal Jackson speechless , dapo would definately kill et more even without stressing da his cute voice...ntin special about kitay's voice
I concur...the last season of pfame i follwed religiously was the one chidima won,i was just searching for something to watch one evening and i bumbed into dapo singing JB sorry..i was like who is this guy with this unique voice...i was even surprise project fame still exists,i decided to follow the show to the end cos of him.
I just think he has a unique voice..no sentiment attached.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by goodguygonebad: 12:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Bias detected.

Why will you be comparing Dapo's voice with Kitays? That's like comparing sleep and death. Ever imagined why Kitay has never been on probabtion other than the general money hunting probation. Kitay's voice is million of miles ahead of Dapo's growing voice. Perfomance wise nko? Kitay is light years ahead.

vjaywest:
Joseph on d finale
Everyone screams

Joseph on d finale

thank you

u think yusuf should win
drop reasons

same goes 2 d rest

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:20am On Aug 30, 2016
vjaywest:
Joseph on d finale
Everyone screams

Joseph on d finale

thank you

u think yusuf should win
drop reasons

same goes 2 d rest

D same way u imagine him killing speechless, Have u imagine Dapo singing 'I concur' or numb or Rock you or Surulere by Pere who can't speak Yoruba.
Aw do u think Dapo will perform Fada Fada?

Dapo has a child's voice dat will only go wit a particular tone, The only thing u kept on saying is R n B, Thought he was on probation that week?

Did u remember Mummy j said Kitay got a particular song because he is far ahead of the others?

Even Banky W drops R n B and gv us Danceable hits cos he knows he must make money

Inyanya left R n B wen he realized fame alone wnt put food on his table.

The Yusuf we criticize always has gotten abt 3songs that challenges his vocals,how many Dapo don get?

See,I c ur statement as a biased 1.

Since u deal more of imagination
Av u imagine Dapo on Igbo related track d way Kitay and Pere has blessed us with Yoruba songs. Even Steve dat doesn't speak Yoruba delivered Eleko.

When talking abt versatility, How many reggae song can Dapo deliver? Can we trust him wit Orlando Owoh's kind of sound too.

Abeg Let Dapo respect elders o.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:28am On Aug 30, 2016
absentminded:

That Falz guy no well at all gringringrin

Na so him call the faculty "faculty of rascals", l come open my mouth wide open like one yoruba boy wey don enter trouble cheesycheesycheesy

Lmao, Faculty of rascals was d height of it.
D guy madt
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by duperola(f): 3:37am On Aug 30, 2016
samhay:

Lmao, Faculty of rascals was d height of it. D guy madt
faculty of rascality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 6:00am On Aug 30, 2016
It's TRIBUTE WEEK! They'd be paying tributes to great singers who have crossed over. No specific genre

Dapo- Liberian Girl by Michael Jackson. His voice feels good enough I hope he does justice to this song

Eli- Different colors by Lucky Dube. He will kill it No doubt. He already sounds a bit like him.

Pere- Searching by OJB. Great voice I expect him to deliver absolutely

Oluchi- Kokoroko by Kefee. Hmm Madam SMH & expecting you to go home or mess up as usual

Winner- Vulindlela by Brenda Fasie. Winner you better deliver this song well oh there's no hiding place 4 U! Immaculate killed it in Season 6 and even danced with her big body & she's bigger than u. What will be your excuse?

Mirabel- Where do broken hearts go by Whitney Houston. Yeah you can take your broken heart home. Thanks

Okiemute- Rehab by Amy Winehouse. No need 4 Commentary here. You already know she's coming with FIRE to kill the stage. To make it worse, she has that big voice thats similar to Amy Winehouse

Elizabeth- No Woman No Cry by Bob Marley. I trust her to do a good job here I'm not even doubting her

Kitay- What's going on by Marvin Gaye. Its Kitay naah no need for yarns. You already know wink

Yusuf- Iyawo asiko by Nomoreloss. Hmmmm Well....., @least thank God there's some Yoruba in it (Since that's the only place he seems to try). This song needs to be SANG. Where is his voice? Does he have one? Okay we'd find out next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Jasmine21 has said it all.

But Dapo is likely to mess up that MJ song. No be swear o. He'd better start taking vocal training more seriously.

I'm happy about Kokoroko. I feel Oluchi would do justice to the song especially Timaya's part. The chorus is simple and there's room for her to express herself. Babe, no fall my hand o.

Suffice it to say that Elizabeth will win the day with that sweet song. Audience will join her, even judges sef. Her performance will be lit.

Yusuph? Let me not bother. His fans will keep him safe no matter what he sings.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
AfroKnight:
Jasmine21 has said it all.

But Dapo is likely to mess up that MJ song. No be swear o. He'd better start taking vocal training more seriously.

I'm happy about Kokoroko. I feel Oluchi would do justice to the song especially Timaya's part. The chorus is simple and there's room for her to express herself. Babe, no fall my hand o.

Suffice it to say that Elizabeth will win the day with that sweet song. Audience will join her, even judges sef. Her performance will be lit.

Yusuph? Let me not bother. His fans will keep him safe no matter what he sings.

Can u guys jst stop criticizing?? If yusuph win am.. Make u jump inside pot of oil na.. Haters oshi
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2016
jasmine21:
It's TRIBUTE WEEK!

Oluchi- Kokoroko by Kefee. Hmm Madam SMH & expecting you to go home or mess up as usual

Mirabel- Where do broken hearts go by Whitney Houston. Yeah you can take your broken heart home. Thanks

Yusuf- Iyawo asiko by Nomoreloss. Hmmmm Well....., @least thank God there's some Yoruba in it (Since that's the only place he seems to try). This song needs to be SANG. Where is his voice? Does he have one? Okay we'd find out next week.
this is hilarious and so on point. I just can't stop laughing.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.