Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? (2395 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Mistyice(f): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Meeting a lady for the first time and telling her you love her or want to marry her without even getting to know her first. Why?

This is very common among naija guys,ladies can you relate to this: you will be walking on your own jejely and one bloke from no where will stop you and start saying rubbish,telling you he loves you and asking you to be his girlfriend or even marry him. He doesnt know if you're married,in a relationship.....he doesnt even know your second name!

I've heard of love at first sight,but i also believe in sense,so if you meet a lady and like her shouldnt the appropriate thing be getting to know her first?

If you're a guy and you're guilty of this,please stop oh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin haahahahahaah.... Girl u juz hit the right note..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Flexherbal(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
I agree with you.
Guys should take a little time to study the woman they want to marry.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
why do Nigeria ladies give in easily when a guy approach them and say such things undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
At least he should test the kitkat to know whether it is tight or loose first before proposing marriage to her.Guyz,dont go and propose marriage to a runs gel or an olosho o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by curvysola(f): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
whenever a guy talks about marriage i always laugh! its an old line, wonder why they keep thinking that it will work undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by vicstar(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mistyice:

This is very common among naija guys,ladies can you relate to this: you will be walking on your own jejely and one bloke from no where will stop you and start saying rubbish,telling you he loves you and asking you to be his girlfriend or even marry him.

lipsrsealed

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by missrock(f): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mistyice:
Meeting a lady for the first time and telling her you love her or want to marry her without even getting to know her first. Why?

This is very common among naija guys,ladies can you relate to this: you will be walking on your own jejely and one bloke from no where will stop you and start saying rubbish,telling you he loves you and asking you to be his girlfriend or even marry him. He doesnt know if you're married,in a relationship.....he doesnt even know your second name!

I've heard of love at first sight,but i also believe in sense,so if you meet a lady and like her shouldnt the appropriate thing be getting to know her first?

very annoying, someone will just msg u on WhatsApp and start blowing rubbish when u don't know me.
na wa oh, it fun sha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jay542(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

very annoying, someone will just msg u on WhatsApp and start blowing rubbish when u don't know me.
na wa oh, it fun sha

You'll be shocked bou what the nigga knows.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by missrock(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jay542:

You'll be shocked bou what the nigga knows.

nothing joor
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by vicstar(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
• • • • • See 'em girls blowing their trumpet since 10bc lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by ucnwafor(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mistyice:

And u did nt enjoy the conversation b/w both of u??

Kaiiiii girls with pretence eeeeeehh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Essence6055: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mistyice:

Actually, if I were a lady and this happened to me I would be very happy, It would help me differentiate from the Spineless men out there and the Real Men,

One thing I know about these men who walk up to a lady, is that they don't even think the girl will accept them, if she does it's a miracle to them... They may be those shy ones trying to boost confidence or those ones looking for a vagina to suck....

Still, they shouldn't be a problem as the more they expose their unworthy traits the easier it is for a lady to differentiate........

Now to the Men

If a lady walks up to you while you are walking on the road and says "I love you, please can you take me to your house and Bleep me"

First you will think she is psycho, if she acts serious then you will think she might be a cheap prostitute... In anyways you do not have high regard of her just because of those words she just blurted out

That is how ladies/women see it when you walk up to her and tell her you love her or want to marry her without even getting to know her first..

Simple

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

follow me then I follow you back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
the reason why some girls are complaining of this act is because the guys telling them this are broke...if its some stinkingly rich niggur they could abandon a 12years old marriage claiming love...worst of all relationship she won't bart an eyelid before ditching her b.f....so who is fooling who? Girls and money be like t.v and antenna

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by MotherOfDragons(f): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mistyice:

lol why tho?is it in ur culture?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jay542(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

nothing joor
something oo. One guy be acting like a CIA agent when he was trying to woo my sis. All info wer perfect. People get time sha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by missrock(f): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jay542:

something oo. One guy be acting like a CIA agent when he was trying to woo my sis. All info wer perfect. People get time sha

lol, what lata happened?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by UrWorstNitemare: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided Tis OP sef....

What if u are standing there @ ta busstop, N I pull up in ma 2016 range rover sport, roll ta tinted passanger side glass down, shoot ma neck out, N Holla at yo, say; Hey girl, yo ta finest tin I v seen in 8 miles, I don't kno u n I ain't seen yo bfo. Buh I wana let u kno dat I kno Wat I luv.
N as soon as I saw u, I luvd u...

NOW. WAT WOULD U DO

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jay542(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

lol, what lata happened?
nothing happened really, he just made her feel very important.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by missrock(f): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jay542:

nothing happened really, he just made her feel very important.

hope u didn't intervene?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jay542(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

hope u didn't intervene?
Tho shes my twin sis but she can handle her thing. wats my own sef,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by gbens2000(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided Tis OP sef....

What if u are standing there @ ta busstop, N I pull up in ma 2016 range rover sport, roll ta tinted passanger side glass down, shoot ma neck out, N Holla at yo, say; Hey girl, yo ta finest tin I v seen in 8 miles, I don't kno u n I ain't seen yo bfo. Buh I wana let u kno dat I kno Wat I luv.

NOW. WAT WOULD U DO
hahahahah,true talk.that yna bankers dey enjoy their kpekus this days
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Mistyice(f): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided Tis OP sef....

NOW. WAT WOULD U DO

so if i agreed to marry you and your range rover and then a few months after i start hearing things about you wooing other girls with the same range rover trick,is it the range rover that will console me?

Anyway thats not even my point,my point is you as a guy should get to know a lady well before proposing love to her(biko so you wont land in a witch's trap o)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
i need sex
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rexhenrex:
the reason why some girls are complaining of this act is because the guys telling them this are broke...if its some stinkingly rich niggur they could abandon a 12years old marriage claiming love...worst of all relationship she won't bart an eyelid before ditching her b.f....so who is fooling who? Girls and money be like t.v and antenna
hahahahahaha spot on! The will claim the feeling is mutual automatically, that's why guys have to step up their Benjamins first. MOB
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Mistyice(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i need sex
please i didnt open this thread for that. Thank you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mistyice:

I bet the guy was on foot because if he was in a Bugatti heron or a Lamborghini we won't hear this story rather we will read something like "how can I make a guy love me so much and marry me", peace.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Mistyice(f): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
I bet the guy was on foot because if he was in a Bugatti heron or a Lamborghini we won't hear this story rather we will read something like "how can I make a guy love me so much and marry me", peace.

if i posted a topic like "how can i make a quy love me so much and marry me" then it would mean the bugatti guy did not tell me he loves me at first sight right?

Please if you dont understand the topic kindly ignore it and stop disturbing me with MTs.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahahahahaha spot on! The will claim the feeling is mutual automatically, that's why guys have to step up their Benjamins first. MOB
yea,,,u aree right bro
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Maybe I'm not a guy then, cos I don't approach random girls, let alone profess love or interest in her.
I'm one of those who believe in friendship first

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by guente02(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
olac21:
This thread is totally unnecessary but then going by your profile,you're new here and you want attention!Good luck to ya biatch!
Really? I feel it isn't necessary though as i fail to see why thou is bitter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Ugly .......lol / When You Have Phd In Painting (hilarious Pics) / Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.