Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Must Read: My Boss & I ($uper Ex0tic+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: My Boss & I ($uper Ex0tic+) (663 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Boss ! I Need Help / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My Boss Sent Me This Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Boss & I ($uper Ex0tic+) by noblepassmercy: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Today she wore that green skirt I love. I’ve seen her bend over a dozen times. Her round tight ass doesn’t budge in them. She clearly does it to arouse me. I fantasize about forcing her over my desk and…”

I have to put my phone down for a minute. I can feel my heart racing reading it. It had taken me hours to read all the stories he had written about me. My boss, Ahmed, was a guest writer for Purple and Posh.

It was by pure accident I found out. I love the Purple and Posh blog and read it all the time but I don’t write on it. One day, reading through #GuestWriters, I came across a story of his. I read it because I thought it was funny the author’s pen name was similar to Ahmed’s personal email.

It was a detailed account of a personal moment for me. I had been embarrassed to read it. My grandmother had passed. He had hugged me when I started to come close to tears. The writing was caring and sweet even if it did end in s*x.

He called me “Cynthia” and he called himself “Ibukun” in the stories. It’s our middle names. I read all of them and only two made me certain they were about me. For a while I thought I was making up connections. I mean, what were the odds I would stumble across them?

I have never looked at my boss that way before. It has been nearly two weeks since I found the posts. Reading the most recent one, I don’t have a doubt left in my mind. I know the green skirt he was talking about. I wear it when I need to feel s*xy. It tucks in my stomach and makes my ass look great.

Continue reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/07/must-read-my-boss-i-uper-ex0tic/
Re: Must Read: My Boss & I ($uper Ex0tic+) by NevetsIbot(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
la click, la twist.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll: Can You Marry A Full Time Pastor? / Please Help A Brother! / Why Do Babies Cry When They Wake From Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.