Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family (31191 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Khaliyah(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Tompolo hold your peace, FG please stop harassing innocent people, biko we don't want any form of violence in our beloved state delta...

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by ginggerxy: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2016
doctokwus:

Weakling is even an understatement.
Ayari is a bloody civilian and yet Tompolo that claims to be a militant and chief priest of a shrine is somewhere hiding and writing bloody letters to a man that is deaf to his pleas.
Ask yourself if Tompolo is as powerful as u have been deceived to bliv,why is Ayari and the other guy harassing his family members without any repercussion or reprisal from Tompolo own associates?
U pple just hype someone to such an extent the person foolishly blives the hype around him/her to his/her own doom.
look @ you calling tompolo a weakling as if you can stand one on one to say that to him. If I may quote you, it also implies that when ever the troop in borno is being ambushed by BH and they flea for their lives you can also liken them as weakling as well. Look @ your self that can not stand up for your right calling a war lord weakling, you should be ashame of your self for hiding behind your keypad to call tompolo a weakling. Look @ you that can not defend your self against ordinary street tout calling a man who stood his ground for his right against the might of the arm force of a country like Nigeria and his request was granted, a weakling is not that man that gives the federal government sleepless night for their injustices, a weakling is you that can not stand up against the injustice meted on you by the government. Only if you have an idea of what I takes to fight a war you wouldn't have typed this nonsense you typed on the other hand it's not your fault I blame the netwrk provider for their cheap that tariff and bonuses that they award you this days, they are the reason why you can easily come online and say your rubbish. to sail on time is being rugged. The weakling here is the federal government that depend on harassing innocent relatives in other to find their fugitive. They can catch tompolo if they can but what has a pregnant woman got to do with that, am sure the women don't know they way about of tompolo he can never disclose that to them so why harass them.

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by tukdi: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Khaliyah:
Tompolo hold your peace, FG please stop harassing innocent people, biko we don't want any form of violence in our beloved state delta...
I salute you!!!

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Khaliyah(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2016
tukdi:
I salute you!!!
Brotherly i greet you too!!

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by rhames(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Reminds me of the song

"No be you say you be Oga na why you dey run?"
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Inova(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2016
castrogee:

That's it! Buhari is just setting this country on fire... I know for a fact that Buhari will see to the full disintegration of this junky entity. His acts are becoming unprofessional and 'toutish'. If he wants Tompolo's head nobody is stopping him from having it, but why harass and intimidate his associates who may not have anything to do with him. Dis was how de fool resurrected the defunct militancy in the ND and in all these glaring instances his followers will cheer him up. Not many people understand who Tompolo is, and not many people understand that if Tompolo goes back to militancy not even the so called Ayiri will be able to stay in any state in ND for a night.

I know that by now Tompolo would have begun mobilizing his forces, and about to wage a costly war on the FG. Just having Tompolo stay as a fugitive in his kingdom is even more than enough harm to him, why go the extra length of harassing and intimidating innocent civilians?

So you still believe in your favourite RAMBO. Smh.
Please this is not a movie. Tompolo mobilising...lol.
The best they can do is blowup oil installation and run into hiding to claim responsibility.
If he is galant enough let him come out and declare war. Its there you will know the effect of number size and might.
When Ojukwu was declaring war he knew it was costly to him cuz he did not have the required number of soilders to fight the federation so he resulted to mercineries from other countries who later fled on knowing it was a fruitless effort.
If Tompolo knows his hands are clean then why is he hiding.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by saviour035(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2016
I hail Tompolo.
He's a man of strategy.

The point is physical harassment of his family members is not required. Afterall, his family members aren't on the wanted list.

Very soon he will react.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by saviour035(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2016
ginggerxy:
look @ you calling tompolo a weakling as if you can stand one on one to say that to him. If I may quote you, it also implies that when ever the troop in borno is being ambushed by BH and they flea for their lives you can also liken them as weakling as well. Look @ your self that can not stand up for your right calling a war lord weakling, you should be ashame of your self for hiding behind your keypad to call tompolo a weakling. Look @ you that can not defend your self against ordinary street tout calling a man who stood his ground for his right against the might of the arm force of a country like Nigeria and his request was granted, a weakling is not that man that gives the federal government sleepless night for their injustices, a weakling is you that can not stand up against the injustice meted on you by the government. Only if you have an idea of what I takes to fight a war you wouldn't have typed this nonsense you typed on the other hand it's not your fault I blame the netwrk provider for their cheap that tariff and bonuses that they award you this days, they are the reason why you can easily come online and say your rubbish. to sail on time is being rugged. The weakling here is the federal government that depend on harassing innocent relatives in other to find their fugitive. They can catch tompolo if they can but what has a pregnant woman got to do with that, am sure the women don't know they way about of tompolo he can never disclose that to them so why harass them.

I salute you.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by BabaAduras: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Hedonistically:

See this one big mouth. Yada Yada Yada.

Why hasn't your so-called retired general, with all the instrumentality of power and state authority at his disposal, been able to locate and arrest Tompolo after several months of declaring him wanted? When it is obvious that he is still holed up within the territorial borders of this same country? Why hasn't your stupid retired general been able to stop the activities of the Niger Delta Avengers (obviously controlled by Tompolo) which has wreaked havoc on the Nigerian economy and single handedly dented government revenues?

Let your foolish dullard of a retired general achieve these two things first. That would be a more eloquent proof that Tompolo is not an "elephant". Not this empty noise you are making online.

The fact is you have not disputed that we are talking about a retired General, the present President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria Armed Forces and a Common Criminal who is presently in hiding. I have not spoken about action or inaction of anybody. My comment is about personal definition of an "Elephant"

You have the right to personally define your "elephant", It is a simple reflection of you are and what are your core values.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Joker123: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2016
rhames:
Reminds me of the song

"No be you say you be Oga na why you dey run?"

Make no mistake about this....A man will do ANYTHING in his power to protect his family.And with his Billions and militants and wepons and warships...Mr Tompolo is a powerful man
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Babacele: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
fr3do:

Tompolo has done more than denounce them, didn't he condemn them?

but it was Buhari who said a war against boko haram is a war against the north.
you folks are fond of lifting stuffs out of context to suit your mischievous campaigns. Buhari was only reacting to the killing of innocent women and children by soldiers . Actions they say speak louder voice: who aided bokoharam? is it not those who sabotaged our military and the arms ' budget? under whose government and leadership? Tompolo may lie all he likes to deceive people like you but we know he is responsible for the attacks n his signature is written all over it....before the attacks happen he sponsors advertorials giving vivid pictures of the attack like an insider and feigning to be condemning same even before they eventually take place....Why not share the info with the security agencies without compromising his hideout or identity using a discreet channel? who is fooling who?
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Babacele: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Joker123:

Make no mistake about this....A man will do ANYTHING in his power to protect his family.And with his Billions and militants and wepons and warships...Mr Tompolo is a powerful man
Tompolo was powerful because he derived his power from us his allies scattered all over the country until an opportunity came to put a humanface to the ND struggle but he became selfish hence we removed our feathers through which he assumed his power..... sorry things can never be the same except God wills it. Not even PMB can betray us and go scot free . Democracy has made it inevitable that there are always consequences atleast for all socio-political actions either now or later.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by rhames(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Joker123:

Unfortunately , this man is not protecting his family, community and his people as i type this. It shows that at this moment that we speak, his billions and warships are extremely useless to him. The most honourable way to go is to surrender to the authorities and save his family and community from regular embarrassments from the authorities. He is also a damned coward as he is putting his family in danger. If he willfully surrenders and dialogue to cut a plea deal with the authorities, he will be regarded as a better hero than hiding in the creeks. No matter how strong those warships are on the sea, his men are not professionally trained to face a war situation like the professional soldier. This is why the Nigeria Armed Forces have a upper hand.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by EZEBEL: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
doctokwus:

You are a full.
U work in the financial industry and yet reason like a drop out.I pity the firm u work for if at all u are actually working.

You better make a point to counter his. From your statement Nigeria is about to be world leading economy, fuel is sold @N45/L, dollar is $1=N10. You want us to keep shouting sai Baba while the zombies keep blaming Gej. until Nigeria is been sold to Benin republic or Ghana. God forbid proudly 5%. I refuse to be a zombie. Feel free to quote when you receive sense.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Alezy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Almajiri1:
Ayeiri and festus Keyamo meant business on tompolo.Tompolo should come out,fight and defend his honour as a man instade of hiding like a weakling!Why didn't he take all his loved ones and run?

He should understand that the best ways to hit a man hard are through things he loves and fears.
and wat re u expecting? that he comes out and fight a sitting president? ?

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Alezy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
rhames:

Unfortunately , this man is not protecting his family, community and his people as i type this. It shows that at this moment that we speak, his billions and warships are extremely useless to him. The most honourable way to go is to surrender to the authorities and save his family and community from regular embarrassments from the authorities. He is also a damned coward as he is putting his family in danger. If he willfully surrenders and dialogue to cut a plea deal with the authorities, he will be regarded as a better hero than hiding in the creeks. No matter how strong those warships are on the sea, his men are not professionally trained to face a war situation like the professional soldier. This is why the Nigeria Armed Forces have a upper hand.

I wish u can hurt a fly with those rubbish u typed up there. You really expect him to fight a sitting president right??

Okorocha & Ayade Storm Imo Carnival, Check Out Their Swags (photos) / Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences