Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family (31023 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Candyrain:

Expect the return of Tompolo with arms. I also expect Bubu to beg Tompolo to take it easy when he starts his.
I doubt it. Its more like the 82 airborne army division will be deployed to the delta. Buhari is showing too much weakness with regards these miscreants

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by deathmen12: 12:44am On Jul 23, 2016
ur comment got me thinkn, mst pple dat really knw abt him... i pray tins go smoothly cos he is coming
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Hedonistically: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2016
BabaAduras:

Some people are either completely stupid or are not living in a world of reality. What two elephants? A retired Army General, who presently the Nigerian President and Commander in Chief of Nigeria Armed Forces vs a common criminal who is in hiding to avoid been locked up for conniving with thieves we entrusted with our commonwealth to steal us blind.

Which two elephants? Tell me, maybe I am missing something. I do not want to believe any Nigerian can stoop so low to make your kind of comparison.

Image the ordacity and insult on Nigeria and Nigerians for a common criminal to threaten our President by saying that will be his last letter, and one Nigerian can say "two elephant". You need to get your head examined, I stand corrected, I think something has gone bad inside there.

See this one big mouth. Yada Yada Yada.

Why hasn't your so-called retired general, with all the instrumentality of power and state authority at his disposal, been able to locate and arrest Tompolo after several months of declaring him wanted? When it is obvious that he is still holed up within the territorial borders of this same country? Why hasn't your stupid retired general been able to stop the activities of the Niger Delta Avengers (obviously controlled by Tompolo) which has wreaked havoc on the Nigerian economy and single handedly dented government revenues?

Let your foolish dullard of a retired general achieve these two things first. That would be a more eloquent proof that Tompolo is not an "elephant". Not this empty noise you are making online.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Hedonistically: 1:12am On Jul 23, 2016
lonelydora:

Just watch how Tompolo will deal with Emami Ayiri after now. Ayiri must go down. Let's bet?

I pity that pompous fool called Ayiri. He would be wacked, mafia style. It's only a matter of time. Just wait and see.

He started an unnecessary war. Instead of enjoying his own share of the oil bounty quietly, he chose to make enemies with his superiors and poke fingers in the eyes of the spirits. Reminds me of the proverbial overfed fool who challenged his chi to a wrestling contest.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by fr3do(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:
Can't believe this guy honestly. Thought he was fighting for a course he's willing to die for- why's he hiding like a coward? angry

You cause untold pains across the country using terrorists that call themselves scAvengers and pretend to be at loggerheads with the same terrorists only for them to name you as part of their negotiation team with the same government looking for your ass.

Who you think say be mumu?

devilish double standard of the zombies!

was Buhari not mentioned by Boko haram as one of the persons they wanted as representatives in negotiations?

6 Likes

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by pedrilo: 4:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari will surely resurrect ijaw and itshekiri war by usin ayiri to hunt Tompolo. Threading very dangerous ground.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by AlanSugar(m): 4:51am On Jul 23, 2016
ganisucks:
Only Tompolo knows what Tompolo is capable of

Hiding! I have nothing further!
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Ababadada: 4:57am On Jul 23, 2016
This is constructive plan for military action
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by agabaI23(m): 5:07am On Jul 23, 2016
doctokwus:

Weakling is even an understatement.
Ayari is a bloody civilian and yet Tompolo that claims to be a militant and chief priest of a shrine is somewhere hiding and writing bloody letters to a man that is deaf to his pleas.
Ask yourself if Tompolo is as powerful as u have been deceived to bliv,why is Ayari and the other guy harassing his family members without any repercussion or reprisal from Tompolo own associates?
U pple just hype someone to such an extent the person foolishly blives the hype around him/her to his/her own doom.
Did you see the portion that says this will be his last ?

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Babacele: 5:08am On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:
Can't believe this guy honestly. Thought he was fighting for a course he's willing to die for- why's he hiding like a coward? angry

You cause untold pains across the country using terrorists that call themselves scAvengers and pretend to be at loggerheads with the same terrorists only for them to name you as part of their negotiation team with the same government looking for your ass.

Who you think say be mumu?
like all criminals, Tompolo is a coward n we shall get him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Babacele: 5:11am On Jul 23, 2016
fr3do:

devilish double standard of the zombies!

was Buhari not mentioned by Boko haram as one of the persons they wanted as representatives in negotiations?
but Buhari denounced them, has To polo done the same?
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Babacele: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Hedonistically:

I pity that pompous fool called Ayiri. He would be wacked, mafia style. It's only a matter of time. Just wait and see.

He started an unnecessary war. Instead of enjoying his own share of the oil bounty quietly, he chose to make enemies with his superiors and poke fingers in the eyes of the spirits. Reminds me of the proverbial overfed fool who challenged his chi to a wrestling contest.
and who has monopoly of reactions?
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by cmikel: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2016
castrogee:
Tompolo should stop this nonsense and fight for once as a lion he is. I don't know what he's expecting from buhari - an olive branch? Nah! I tell you de only thing this govt understands is a reprisal. Had Fayoshe and Malaye, not fought back worse things could've happened to them. The harassment on Tompolo is simply becoming unbecoming.

but he is not a sitting governor or senator
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Almajiri1: 5:39am On Jul 23, 2016
lonelydora:

Just watch how Tompolo will deal with Emami Ayiri after now. Ayiri must go down. Let's bet?
Ayiri is no match for tompolo.He only grew stronger through the vacuum left as a result of tompolo absence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Almajiri1: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2016
auxinatez:

Don't you think the right of these innocent people is being infringed upon in the name of hitting a man hard. Even Osama bin ladin's family members were not harassed like this all the years Osama was at large.
Well, in my opinion, if the government (soldiers) doesn't have any evidence of criminal activity by these individuals but they (government) keep harassing them in the name of getting to tompolo, its simply illegal and an abuse of power.
Was it not in this same country that buhari's forces took out over 1000 free citizens termed Shiites and nothing happened?
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Almajiri1: 5:46am On Jul 23, 2016
passyhansome:

He is not an infidel, he is just been sagacious, knowing the rule Y.O.L.O. hiding doesn't really you are weak probably you taking cover from the bullet of the enemy to avoid ambush.
He should come out and defend the weak and venerable as a true warrior.He's justified in which ever means he uses to defend his honour.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by olajizz01(m): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2016
castrogee:

That's it! Buhari is just setting this country on fire... I know for a fact that Buhari will see to the full disintegration of this junky entity. His acts are becoming unprofessional and 'toutish'. If he wants Tompolo's head nobody is stopping him from having it, but why harass and intimidate his associates who may not have anything to do with him. Dis was how de fool resurrected the defunct militancy in the ND and in all these glaring instances his followers will cheer him up. Not many people understand who Tompolo is, and not many people understand that if Tompolo goes back to militancy not even the so called Ayiri will be able to stay in any state in ND for a night.

I know that by now Tompolo would have begun mobilizing his forces, and about to wage a costly war on the FG. Just having Tompolo stay as a fugitive in his kingdom is even more than enough harm to him, why go the extra length of harassing and intimidating innocent civilians?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by olajizz01(m): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2016
castrogee:

That's it! Buhari is just setting this country on fire... I know for a fact that Buhari will see to the full disintegration of this junky entity. His acts are becoming unprofessional and 'toutish'. If he wants Tompolo's head nobody is stopping him from having it, but why harass and intimidate his associates who may not have anything to do with him. Dis was how de fool resurrected the defunct militancy in the ND and in all these glaring instances his followers will cheer him up. Not many people understand who Tompolo is, and not many people understand that if Tompolo goes back to militancy not even the so called Ayiri will be able to stay in any state in ND for a night.

I know that by now Tompolo would have begun mobilizing his forces, and about to wage a costly war on the FG. Just having Tompolo stay as a fugitive in his kingdom is even more than enough harm to him, why go the extra length of harassing and intimidating innocent civilians?

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by lonelydora: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Hedonistically:

Don't mind him. He also looted his people and his now aiding the government to bring down Tompolo.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by lonelydora: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Almajiri1:
Ayiri is no match for tompolo.He only grew stronger through the vacuum left as a result of tompolo absence.

Ayiri will be dealt with. Just a matter of time.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by billyG(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2016
This coward lost his source of power when d military took away his "magic staff" frm his shrine now he is a smallfish out of water.even a bloody civilian like Ayiri is harassing him.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2016
ayzTIGER:
but the fulani herdsmen have been having fun in Benue State bleeding anything bleedable and killing any human in sight yet the FG are yet to change thier dance step in tackling it. Is crude oil more important than the life of Benue people

Benue people are facing annihilation. Sad reality, the Fulani are drawing nearer. Conquering the country sahel to coast is a real and present danger.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by gbagagbogo(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2016
you are the sole reason why all these persons are being harass . Come out from hiding and prove your innocense. I believed you have gathered enough momentum by now to face whatever challenges that cames your way. You are great man! Stand up and fight for your right if your hands are clean.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Open letter ko, closed letter ni
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by kaypound(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2016
fkj950ax:

This is one task this government is on top of big time. NDA and Tompolo (as far as I am concerned, same entitiy) needs to be reigned in and oil production multiplied by 3 folds in order to fund the budget.

The recession you speak about as a financial sector player can only be staved off by petrodollars. Forget all the diversify story.... There is no funds to diversify anything right now.

Tompolo needs to either be arrested and negotiated with, or approached through back channels and negotiated with.

Military crackdown just a show of the government...
Thanks for educating the illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by 247Dior(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2016
castrogee:
Tompolo should stop this nonsense and fight for once as a lion he is. I don't know what he's expecting from buhari - an olive branch? Nah! I tell you de only thing this govt understands is a reprisal. Had Fayoshe and Malaye, not fought back worse things could've happened to them. The harassment on Tompolo is simply becoming unbecoming.
Bro he is fighting and in fact he is winning.. our Economy can attest to that..
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by bighorlus(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2016
castrogee:

Sir, Tompolo is nothing[/b].it was a weak nigeria then that allowed him get all the praise and status that he had. (My opinion) before a man decides to turn to a tout at the level tompolo did he should have checked the consequences of doing so. he is a militant in a country called Nigeria, where we don't respect the rules of engagement so he should bear the consequences.([b] he was aware of our mode of operation before he decided to turn a militant) after disturbing the country and even making illegal billions out of the same country you are called to defend your dealings then you go into hiding. ill respect him if he comes out to defend himself or he could as well just come out and fight to the finish because we would fish him out eventually.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by 247Dior(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Almajiri1:

A man that abandons his first duty which is family is what? worst than an infidel.Was he expecting buhari,APC and his sworn enemies to throw presidential banquet for him in his absence?
this is the height of lunacy... so u expect him to fight one on one fg?
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by fr3do(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Babacele:
but Buhari denounced them, has To polo done the same?

Tompolo has done more than denounce them, didn't he condemn them?

but it was Buhari who said a war against boko haram is a war against the north.
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by slimghost(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
bloody coward!
Re: Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Tompolo should not surface, he will not get justice in Buhsri's courts. Nnamdi Kanu who has been refused bail inspite of court rulings is there for all to see.

It is not cowardice, it is simple strategy. Tompolo strength lies in gorilla warfare so there is no benefit surfacing

He should also start attacking the relatives of Buhari and his associates, this is the only way to restore civility!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Tambuwal's Election As Sokoto Governor / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) / How Igbos Lived In The Olden Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.