Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC (17126 Views)

Why North Opposes Restructuring – Ajimobi / Jonathan Didn’t Order Electricity Tariff Reversal, Ex-nerc Chair Replies Fashola / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
any one that still pmb is an enemy of the state. and demonic
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by repogirl(f): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
sdm4christ:
I would have bn surprise if otherwise. But one thing I know, for me it will always a lifting from glory to glory. Living on heavenly economy, no shaking.
Yes o!!! The most stable economy!
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by authority2006(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
idupaul:
After one idiot will come here and say Jonathan was the one that initiated the tariff increase so Fashola had no choice
What choice does he have if I may ask you? It is not up to him if tariff is to go up or down, he can only lend his voice to support or against just like you and me. After all, Jonathan privatised power sector few years ago with the support of people like you. I know, you don't want to hear that, right?

1 Like

Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by authority2006(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
any one that still (.. .. ) pmb is an enemy of the state. and demonic
You missed an important word there, put it there so that we can respond appropriately.
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by ashewoboy(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2016
repogirl nvr sleep. Na wa oh. He nor dey house?
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by authority2006(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2016
01mcfadden:
Masses don suffer. We don enter one chance! Cant even remember the last time we got power supply here. God should please fastforward us to 2019. Some guys need to right their wrongs.
We need pdp to bring back our corruption, right?
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by authority2006(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Philinho:
This APP tenure Is just anti_people
Lol. You have forgotten the time you guys were encouraging Jona to privatise power sector? You guys said that you were ready to pay high tariff, you told us that govt has no business being in business. Now, you want to blame APC for what you encourage years ago even when APC was not yet formed. You can't eat your cake and still have it.
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by kizaronto: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]Na Today?
Buhari has always been know to be a bringer of Bad News.
See when Buhari got in 1983, the prices of Bread shot up!
Then 10K had value, so going from 10k to 70k was painful.
Now Electricity.
Well una want Change enjoy am.[/size]

Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by amtaken(f): 4:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari and his cohorts are like the proverbial greedy monkeys.

psucc:
They will never accept it, we know.

This govt knows one slogan, grab, grab and grab
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by ehijoe(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2016
This our minister is still dreaming. the man is not even sure of him self if e can do the job. we know he has more than two offices, is never too late rather than spoiling the image of hard work he has built for him self. Oga think well oh. if na power u want focus on talk. no let Bubu mess u up.
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by eye2sabi(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

pls dont call me a scammer, its no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is this trusted lady on nairaland ,pattyb, who do driver licence for people, just pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.

Nobody should fall for this SCAM, he has another thread where he gave a similar story and was later confirmed to be a SCAM. I beg the over good ones here, do not give him a dime oooo
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by klevotino: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2016
authority2006:

What choice does he have if I may ask you? It is not up to him if tariff is to go up or down, he can only lend his voice to support or against just like you and me. After all, Jonathan privatised power sector few years ago with the support of people like you. I know, you don't want to hear that, right?
just for the update the privatization process of phcn was given in contract for a period of 5years to stable the power supply of the country and if they fail government would take it back. and mind you non of the 11disco bought there company. it was divided among the top politician of the country. 2013 its was given out, 2018 there five years will complete. let will all fight for government to take it back, because all the disco have failed.
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by kenchylala: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2016
authority2006:

Where u from self, dem no privatise EPCL didn't it work? Those privatisation translate to 45% increase? Na wah for some ppl abi u no dey pay d high bills with no light.......... Pls wake up
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by basadenet: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Fg continue to support infliction of pains on Nigerians.
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by senator000: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
I begin to wonder the kind of examples this present administration is setting by forting court orders all d time
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by senator000: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Very soon Nigeria will be a lawless country because if FG can do it,EFCC can do it,Tompolo can do it and every other person can do it...

1 Like

Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by PriNceNova(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2016
eye2sabi:

Nobody should fall for this SCAM, he has another thread where he gave a similar story and was later confirmed to be a SCAM. I beg the over good ones here, do not give him a dime oooo
i am not a scam sir. No one confirmed anything
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by eye2sabi(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2016
PriNceNova:
i am not a scam sir. No one confirmed anything

he is the same person who opened this thread and was caught. see the semblance of the story?
https://www.nairaland.com/3196441/scammer
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by kofo365: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
I have a taxi for you in Abuja if you are ready to work...
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by Monday5(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trut:

Make I laff with you grin grin grin
kiss You guys get bad mouth eeh! I trust u!
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by Monday5(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trut:

Make I laff with you grin grin grin
kiss You guys get bad mouth eeh! I trust u!
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by Qyubee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nawa4nl:
whrs d WBC belt here?

1 Like

Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by Nawa4nl: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2016
Qyubee:

whrs d WBC belt here?

No money to add am grin grin grin
Re: FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC by Qyubee(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nawa4nl:

No money to add am grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Aspirants Show Interest In Late Senator Isiaka Adeleke's Seat / NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State / CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.