Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This (732 Views)

She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This by Collins0609(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
85% of ladies are guilty of this,
why are ladies angry when there male friends refuse to grant their financial needs.
The guy is not your boyfriend,he is at the bottom rung of the ladder among your friendzone pals,you feel disgusted when u see his call.you condemn him when u are talking with your friends,you will allow him access to your kittycat.
Yet you expect him to attend to your physical and financial needs and you are not ready tend to his emotional needs,yet destroy him psychologically making him feel less of a man when he is in your mist,but get annoyed when he refuse to assist you financially.
Hence snubbing him,shouting at him at the least provocation.demean and degrade him in the mist of your pals.though you are the reason why he had change.
Question for all ladies: will you be happy if another girl treat you brother in such a manner
Re: Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why are guys ranting tonight?

(1) (Reply)

To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls / Lady Puts On Blast Lover Who Kept Denying Her Infront Of His Friends (photo) / Do You Guys Also Find This Irritating???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.