Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb (28552 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts, Says He Was Quoted Out Of Context / New Year Speech: Buhari Was Not Accurately Quoted In News Report - APC Reacts / Former President Of Nigeria Obasanjo Disgraced Again At Bbc Hard Talk (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by Tripletimmy(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Name: Lai Mohammed Nickname: Lion Post held: Current Minister of Information and Culture Achievements : Lied to a lie detector grin cheesy[/size]
Na joke ooh
habaa!!!! u be badt guy... I no go play with u again
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by sexychocho(f): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Warefa jawe
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Tripletimmy:

habaa!!!!
u be badt guy... I no go play with u again
You play with me before?? grin
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by deeway200(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Please check the proverb very well, he may be using it to lie
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by urboy4real1(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
policy12:

This is one thing u can take away from average Yoruba man.. They so much their culture that is why they think other tribe in Nigeria shu adopt the language.. Imagine our entertainment industry.

please no tribal fights here...receive sense

Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by lonelydora: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Name: Lai Mohammed
Nickname: Lion
Post held: Current Minister of Information and Culture
Achievements : Lied to a lie detector grin cheesy[/size]

Na joke ooh

Your signature though. I will start checking on you bro. grin
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by profmathsland(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Never forget your dialect wherever you go.
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by july66: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:

Na joke ooh
Greatest achievement: So smart he lied to a lie detector without being detected.
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2016
lonelydora:

Your signature though. I will start checking on you bro. grin
Thank...

Iffy don't see me pls don't call naija police ooh

Call 999

1 Like

Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by electrokcoi(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2016
for those guys calling him the best information minister hope you understands the person we are talking about here?
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by Ngokafor(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
waice6571:

To set the record straight.

The Proverb he brandished was edited to suit himself.

....... The correct version goes this way........

'Anyone that will burry his elder brother naked, tell him to go with his younger brother'

.... :Dmeaning he lied ..He is truely living up to his name lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by musicwriter(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
If you do your research you'll discover Yoruba language is actually better than English. In fact, all African languages are better than English, because English only became an official language in 1362, whereas our native languages has always been our language from time immemorial.
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by phranq(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Best Minister of Information ever in this Country.

I use to think Jerry Gana was the best, until this guy showed up. This is an intellectual man, that knows the workings of the Media both in and out.I Salute you, you are a great man.

so u min dat dis guy is beta dan Jerry Gana n Chukwuemeka Chikelu jezzzz!!!! dis is why I use juju on pple like u
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by santakris(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=13pt]Name: Lai Mohammed Nickname: Lion Post held: Current Minister of Information and Culture Achievements : Lied to a lie detector grin cheesy[/size]
Na joke ooh
Lai Mohammed aka .........

Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by omosuper(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
kayo80:
The meaning of his proverb is deeper than most people think.
Simply means, what we are doing to PDP members today,the next ruling party we do it to Apc come 2019.Wise dude

1 Like

Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by brent07(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
policy12:

This is one thing u can take away from average Yoruba man.. They so much their culture that is why they think other tribe in Nigeria shu adopt the language.. Imagine our entertainment industry.
the like of olamide and lil kesh
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by Naijiant: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lai lying like lies are going out of fashion. http://www.naijiant.com/photos/lai-mohammed-lying-bbc-london/
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by kayo80(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
omosuper:
Simply means, what we are doing to PDP members today,the next ruling party we do it to Apc come 2019.Wise dude
Gbam!
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by richard870(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Best Minister of Information ever in this Country.

I use to think Jerry Gana was the best, until this guy showed up. This is an intellectual man, that knows the workings of the Media both in and out.I Salute you, you are a great man.
I'm sure you meant a propagandist
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by lanlaw(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:

Na joke ooh

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by sekundosekundo: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Meaning: A government that arrest only the opposition is telling the world how they will be arrested when they lose power.
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by Tundeobama(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
I can say these will all proper research done Yoruba is the biggest language in Nigerian.kogi and ilorin in North as large Yoruba speaking the most populated state in Nigeria Lagos is a Yoruba state.its is the only Nigeria language recognized, studied and celebrated in USA, uk, brazil etc.Yoruba man dont care to learn other local language but others want to learn Yoruba
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by Tundeobama(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
I can say these with all proper research done Yoruba is the biggest language in Nigerian.kogi and ilorin in North as large Yoruba speaking the most populated state in Nigeria Lagos is a Yoruba state.its is the only Nigeria language recognized, studied and celebrated in USA, uk, brazil etc.Yoruba man dont care to learn other local language but others want to learn Yoruba
Re: At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
grin
IffaCatchYouEhn:
You want zombies to come and bury me alive grin

For beefing their minister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons / FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.