Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (23593 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
medpren:

Nnamdi Kanu means business! That man had comfortable like as a Briton with a beautiful wife and kid and decided to sacrifice that life so that bufoons who think like you won't be forced to wear a burkha and hijab under sharia law.

I am currently listening to Radio Biafra, a man from Cross river just narrated how his 2 months pregnant wife was raped in his presence by hausa/fulani soldier into miscarriage.
Here you are wanting to die living with these animals. You are ingrate and may ingrates never be allowed to destroy our land because of whatever they are enjoying from the status quo! Tufiakwa!
and have Britain give a dime about ur nnamdi kanu since he was arrested?
I agree that Igbos have been marginalized in Nigeria, but you use Wisdom to fight injustice and not with stupidity and lack of foresight.
New Country is not formed on your Radio Biafra facebook page. You guys are just wasting ur time there.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by kingzizzy: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and who told you that the South South minorities want a refrendum? Even if they want, it will not be a Biafra refrendum.
Face reality and stop living in fantasy land.

You are asking what they want? Yet you are saying what they want. You are saying they don't want Biafra, they don't want referendum. So please tell us what they want? It is definitely not 'one Nigeria' or there would be no militancy. So please tell us what they want, and as you say it, tell us the premise on which you can say you know what more than 40 ethnic groups in the south of Nigeria want. What does the Ijaw Man want? What does the Efik Man want? What does the Ogoja Man want? What does the Bini Man want? They are all different ethnic groups, some very far from each other. Tell us what they want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
endoski:
Young lady i won't insult u,bt i jst checked ur profile nd saw a thread titled "why do SE hv only five states".
I can categorically tel u dat's one of the reasons why IPOB is agitating. ask urself if Nigeria is treating d igbo race wel or justly,thank u
so you now agree with Dr Attah that Ipob is an Igbo affair?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by babyfaceafrica: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
kingzizzy:

You are asking what they want? Yet you are saying what they want. You are saying they don't want Biafra, they don't want referendum. So please tell us what they want? It is definitely not 'one Nigeria' or there would be no militancy. So please tell us what they want, and as you say it, tell us the premise on which you can say you know what more than 40 ethnic groups in the south of Nigeria want. What does the Ijaw Man want? What does the Efik Man want? What does the Ogoja Man want? What does the Bini Man want? They are all different ethnic groups, some very far from each other. Tell us what they want.
They want an independent country of their own and NOT Biafra.
If Nigeri breaks up, every tribe will be on their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by BiafranPrince: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
I cant believe you are making this senseless post, very shameless.

It is time IPOB even start slamming sense more into Attah and his likes, these are oldies like the Ohanezes that preach restructuring but deep inside them they dont want any of it, cus it benefits then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by BiafranPrince: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Adaure is it on Nairaland you will get Nigeria restructured?

Lol, these people sef.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafranPrince:
I cant believe you are making this senseless post, very shameless.

It is time IPOB even start slamming sense more into Attah and his likes, these are oldies like the Ohanezes that preach restructuring but deep inside them they dont want any of it, cus it benefits then.
is Victor Attah an Igbo man? What concern him with your IPOB?
Y these "by force" Ipob strategy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Dragonking: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
medpren:

Nnamdi Kanu means business! That man had comfortable like as a Briton with a beautiful wife and kid and decided to sacrifice that life so that bufoons who think like you won't be forced to wear a burkha and hijab under sharia law.

I am currently listening to Radio Biafra, a man from Cross river just narrated how his 2 months pregnant wife was raped in his presence by hausa/fulani soldier into miscarriage.
Here you are wanting to die living with these animals. You are an ingrate and may ingrates never be allowed to destroy our land because of whatever they are enjoying from the status quo! Tufiakwa!

medpren:

Keep cheering hausas and fulanis as they steal your sisters and rape your mothers by default, because of the stipend that nigeria allows you to eat for now. Lady, Get away from my sight, you can't see beyond your nose!
Yet, the ipob youths happily visited a Fulani man whom you so much despise not to long ago. Who is fooling who?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafranPrince:
Adaure is it on Nairaland you will get Nigeria restructured?

Lol, these people sef.
IGBOS are Very Intelligent BUT are they smart?
A smart man knows how to apply intelligence to reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and have Britain give a dime about ur nnamdi kanu since he was arrested?
I agree that Igbos have been marginalized in Nigeria, but you use Wisdom to fight injustice and not with stupidity and lack of foresight.
New Country is not formed on your Radio Biafra facebook page. You guys are just wasting ur time there.

I can bet my last card you are either yoruba or live in yorubaland and get mixed up with those shameless vermins. You sound like them. Let me show you how they sound-

Day 1: 'As yorubas we don't like Ibos, they can go with their Biafra. We must champion our country. We are not united'

Day 2: 'Biafran protesters must be shot, we hate biafra, Biafra is dead!

Day 3: 'We want restructuring, Ibos should ask for restructuring. We are better in one nigeria (the same Ibos they hate oo).

Now the above is a protype yoruba narrative, is it different from the ever-pendulating thrash you keep spewing out here? When will you and yoruba leeches have an unalloyed ideology about issues that borders on political emancipation from veiled jihadism.

It is unIgbo not to be unalloyed in making decisions thar determines the future of generations yet unborn. Pack your belongings to the Emirs palace and go and do your one nigeria there, nobody will ever take you serious here again, you are just one anonymous thing!

Kanu on the other hand remains respected world over, even some his enemies who have tried breaking him salute his courage in secret. You can bet on that! Now Get lost!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Omoluabi16(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
I still can't fathom the hate. yorubas are addressed as baboons, saboteur and all which is a pure lie. The oba's threat which was roundly condemned by all is being used as a narrative about how much the igbos are hated. I don't see a freedom fighter in Kanu, I don't see a revolutionary attribute in him.Anybody can easily whip up ethnic sentiment especially in a country like nigeria where inequality and injustice thrives.Spewing hate did the 'trick' in Rwanda.We all know the results. There are no longer men like ojukwu, onwuategwu,ifeajuna and nzeogwu who truly understand what they want. Since I watched kanus address @ the World igbo congress on youtube, I knew he was a joker. having thousands of followers does not equate with genuine leadership. brainwashed people programmed to hate, because Kanu said so.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ojiofor: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
who have they not insulted? Even willie Obiano.
They lack diplomacy and have a dictatorship trait in them. Am not suprised that South South minorities don't want IPOB and their agitation.
This crap is not in the interest of the IGBOS, We should be fighting 4 Nigeria to be restructured.
Who is stopping you pro Nigeria Igbos from fighting for restructured Nigeria?
Since 1970 pro Nigeria Igbos like you have been crying to be accepted as second class citizens without success rather the more you wail the more they mock and marginalise you more.
Groups like IPOB came up because Nigeria government has failed woefully and efulefu Igbo Nigerians has nothing to offer Ndigbo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Omoluabi16(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
medpren:

I can bet my last card you are either yoruba or live in yorubaland and get mixed up with those shameless vermins. You sound like them. Let me show you how they sound-

Day 1: 'As yorubas we don't like Ibos, they can go with their Biafra. We must champion our country. We are not united'

Day 2: 'Biafran protesters must be shot, we hate biafra, Biafra is dead!

Day 3: 'We want restructuring, Ibos should ask for restructuring. We are better in one nigeria (the same Ibos they hate oo).

Now the above is a protype yoruba narrative, is it different from the ever-pendulating thrash you keep spewing out here? When will you and yoruba leeches have an unalloyed ideology about issues that borders on political emancipation from veiled jihadism.

It is unIgbo to be unalloyed in making decisions thar determines the future of generations yet unborn. Pack your belongings to the Emirs palace and go and do your one nigeria there, nobody will ever take you serious here again, you are just one anonymous thing!

Kanu on the other hand remains respected world over, even some his enemies who have tried breaking him salute his courage in secret. You can bet on that! Now Get lost!
You sit behind your computer and conclude we hate you and want you dead. we are leeches..vermins and all. Typical.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Dragonking: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hahaha, Adaure4ever they have started calling you Yoruba o. cheesy The insults will start pouring in very soon so be ready. .

Still watching in 3D

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
I go scatter this una mumu thread with this Yoruba wey una dey call

Can't y'all Igbos discuss bitchafra without dragging Yoruba into it?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dragonking:

Yet, the ipob youths happily visited a Fulani man whom you so much despise not to long ago. Who is fooling who?

That's Isiguzuro, the ohanze youth leader from Umuahia that deceives himself that Igbos are still for sale. His name is currently ranking high on list of traitors who have decided that the Easterners must be sold so that he can build his own hotel and plaza like Uwazirike and Ikedife.
He is currently a non-entity even in his own village. Take him serious at your own peril.

We know you yoruba and hausas love taking the traitors in Igboland seriously for obvious reasons-so that you can keep singing to the whole world that Igbos enjoy selling their people to the highest bidder.
Until recently you met a brickwall in Kanu after hoping it will be business as usual.

The Op of this thread is another traitor-in-training that's why you love the thread. We've studied you all like encyclopedias boy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Omoluabi16(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dragonking:
Hahaha, Adaure4ever they have started calling you Yoruba o. cheesy The insults will start pouring in very soon so be ready. .

Still watching in 3D
lol not yoruba but 'yoloba' I wish you belong to the facebook group RBL. That's where the real comedy is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by kingzizzy: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
They want an independent country of their own and NOT Biafra.
If Nigeri breaks up, every tribe will be on their own.

"They", who is "they"? A Bini man wants an independent country with an Efik man he has no connection with? An Urohbo man on the western side of the River Niger wants an independent Country with an Ibibio he has no historical connection with? An Itshekiri man who doesn't know Ogoja want to be with Ogoja? If Igbos, who actually have land bothers with Ohoja,Efik and Ibibio and have interacted with them for hundreds of years have no claim, how can an Itshikiri, Bini,Esan and Urohbo have claim to people they don't even know? How can people want an independent country with other people they don't know? Only Igbos are the unifying factor in the South of Nigeria because only Igboland/ Igboids and Igbo speaking people have land border with every ethic group in the south of Nigeria except Yorubas. Don't speak for any tribe, don't insult them them by saying you know what they want. One thing I can tell you is that there is no tribe in the so called 'South-South' that has ever come out to say they love "one Nigeria". If there was, you would have seen them waving the Green-White-Green flag out on the streets en mass like IPOB did with the Biafran flag

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I still can't fathom the hate. yorubas are addressed as baboons, saboteur and all which is a pure lie. The oba's threat which was roundly condemned by all is being used as a narrative about how much the igbos are hated. I don't see a freedom fighter in Kanu, I don't see a revolutionary attribute in him.Anybody can easily whip up ethnic sentiment especially in a country like nigeria where inequality and injustice thrives.Spewing hate did the 'trick' in Rwanda.We all know the results. There are no longer men like ojukwu, onwuategwu,ifeajuna and nzeogwu who truly understand what they want. Since I watched kanus address @ the World igbo congress on youtube, I knew he was a joker. having thousands of followers does not equate with genuine leadership. brainwashed people programmed to hate, because Kanu said so.

So who do you want Igbo to see as freedom fighters? Rochas? hotelier Uwazurike? Mr plaza Ikedife? Who?
You really think the Igbos should take permission from you unstable yorubas before deciding who their freedom fighter is? What a clown! cheesy

It is common knowlege that if the political livelihood of the Igbos had been dependent on the yoruba (God forbid), the Igbo would have been extinct by now. My Chinese friend still thinks it's a mystery how Igbos survived sharing a country with you after the war when you stole from Igbos to better yourself (see yakasai, 2016).

The picture below tells us how much love you have for Igbos, this was before Kanu and RBL even became popular. Nigeria has an expiry date, you must make peace with that, greater and much more united empire have fallen.

Go your way in peace, that's all we ask

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by cheruv: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dragonking:

Ihnye a bu foto ndi aguu ji tongue
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by cheruv: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
medpren:

So who do you want Igbo to see as freedom fighters? Rochas? hotelier Uwazurike? Mr plaza Ikedife? Who?
You really think the Igbos should take permission from you unstable yorubas before deciding who their freedom fighter is? What a clown! cheesy

It is common knowlege that if the political livelihood of the Igbos had been dependent on the yoruba (God forbid), the Igbo would have been extinct by now. My Chinese friend still thinks it's a mystery how Igbos survived sharing a country with you after the war when you stole from Igbos to better yourself (see yakasai, 2016).

The picture below tells us how much love you have for Igbos, this was before Kanu and RBL even became popular. Nigeria has an expiry date, you must make peace with that, greater and much more united empire have fallen.

Enyi Chinko gi a...aha ya o gini?
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Uchexxy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikechu1:

First of all, Nigeria getting restructed is NEVER going to happen as long as North is in power..quote me on that anyday.
Honestly ikechu, I don't understand why d likes of adaure can't get this simple fact into their thick skull. I believe osinbanjo was clear on that matter not long ago.
Come to think of it, why would I restructure a country that feeds me when I know that after d restructuring, I may have nothing to eat again? My dear adaure u can shout restructuring as long as u want. it WONT come!!!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by DLioness(f): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
onepluone:

Is Ohanaeze interested in Biafra? U dont know who is interested until u hold a referendum.

Referendum is conducted by UN to create a new state. Buhari should call a referendum.

Is it not war wen 100, 000 peaceful protesters are masscred by the Army in their village?

Is it not war wen all the SS/SE Army officers are sacked 4 no reason in their country?

Is it not war wen people call u third class citizen and tell u to forget about presidency in your said country?

Ask urself the right question and be truthful to urself.

Nigeria is a place for Shell, Chevron Texaco and Northern Oligarchy via NNPC to corner South South Oil by force.

More Army and military personnel are in SS than Borno as we speak. Is their war in SS?
dnt mind her wt her nonesense talk.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
cheruv:

Enyi Chinko gi a...aha ya o gini?

Hapu godi enyi m, nwanyi a kporu onweya 'Ada' kwesiri ka e nyocha ya ofuma. Kedu odu mmadu Ndi Igbo naa zu ogbua bikonu! Efelefu akaria la nu, ujo ji kwa m o.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Omoluabi16(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
medpren:

It's futile. You people have sworn to ignorance, being close minded and interpreting every action/inaction as hatred against you shows how naive you lot are. The P in ipob stands for propaganda eh? showing me a picture of some paid 100 placard carrying people is suppose to prove that the yoruba race hate you? I give up man. Your fb page spews enough daily ignorance to knock me out already, I couldn't deal with another round of 'evidence' .Safe man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by DLioness(f): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I saw a thread about Igbos calling Victor Attah "Clueless", I was raged with disappointment on how these "nnamdi kanu faithful" are busy embarrasing the Igbo Race with their Undiplomatic and Insultive "take it or leave it" dictatorial strategy.
-Victor Attah a respect figure is what these Touts call "clueless" because Of his opinion, Is it by Force to join Biafra?
Why are these ipob people embarrasing many hardworking Igbos who don't support Igbos? Even Ojukwu would never have supported Nnamdi Kanu.
The insultive nature of these Igbos is nauseating, they lack diplomacy and are just jokers.
Now Let me make it clear to them that.
Urhobos, Ogoni, Kalabari, Isokos, Benin, Ijaws, Itsekiri, Efiks, Ibibios etc, ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA.
If Nigeria divides, each tribe will be on their own

Igbo Leaders are not in support of these suicidal agitation, They want a Restructured Nigeria.
Igbos do not speak for IGBOS.
I APOLOGIZE to Dr.Victor Obong Attah for any insult he may have received from this undisciplined elements called Igbos.
-
South South minorities have said NO to Biafra, what are you Igbos going to do now? Insulting and Harrasing them.
This is Africa! There MUST be a War In Every Seccesion, No One is going to grant you any damn refrendum.
Are the Igbos ready for any Progrom or war?
Whats wrong with you Igbos?
- A Restructured Nigeria is what Igbos Want. NDEWO NU- Adaure4ever
dnt turn urslf from adaure to adaara. Keep ur chicknpox opinion to urslf.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Uchexxy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
especially in a country like nigeria where inequality and injustice thrives.
If u know this and still believe in this charade.....then my bro, u are lost.
The truth is that no matter how hard we try, we'll never see each other as one, u know why?

cos we are NOT one!!!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Omoluabi16(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Efulefu, onye hausa, saboteur, yoloba, choice words reserved specially for those who have a contrary opinion. Ipob for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by LoveDecay(m): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
IPOB is irrelevant. It has always been, most easterners identify with it because of fear.

Easterners can kill a fellow brother in matters like this. Ojukwu did it.

IPOB your 'god' Nnmadi is in a Nigerian prison and yet nothing has happened.. you have written letters to every lame and toothless international institution including the UN, USA's lap dog, yet nothing.

Now, you go about bringing fake testimonials and your internet radio, a radio station that has been proven to lie to the illiterate populace of eastern Nigeria and the half baked state university graduate. I still have heard what school Nnamdi graduated from and what job he was doing in London.

Now on the matter of who is a Biafran or north. I will start by educating you're Koodo failed trader brains. Every bagger in Eastern Nigeria is a Nigerian including your ancestors.

Where is this place called Biafra , cos I don't see it on a map. So, how do you know who belongs to Biafra. Did Ojukwu, the unfortunate Nigerian general branded as a coward and woman wrapper hold any referendum before struggling for power. Since, they could rule this land by coup they decided to do it via cookoo.

.ad.men
You also

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) / APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.