Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (23595 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Abagworo(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I love my Igbo people so much with a passion. Even if we want to secced, why not a country for the Igbos only? This is Africa, not europe.
Seccesion comes with war, referendum is not in Africa dictionary.
If this Ipob agitation breaks into war, South South minorities will betray IPOB because they warned you that they are not interested in Biafra.

It is not betrayal but common sense. Just like in 1967 Igbos tried to force them into a war they were not interested in so will it be. I am as SS as I am Igbo and it is not in SS dictionary to join Igbos in any war. Therefore don't call it batrayal when IPOB starts a war and SS exonerate themselves. What SS simply wants is more control of oil resources not secession or war.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 2sexynet: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2016
cheruv:

In as much as she went off target on this...Adaure is someone I love her submissions as regards issues
Bro, she is a sister to be proud any day, any time.

BUT get a girl offline cos you might just be number 50th on the list grin

The way others have attacked her regarding her premises shows that we are not ready to tell ourselves the truth.

What you all have done is telling whole world that is VERY right to insult elders in Igbo land.

Bravo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Dragonking:
What about Lord chosen and fireman churches in Lagos that are making it big time by ripping off gullible followers? Don't you think they should return to the east and convert the Muslims brothers in ebonyi back to Christianity? angry
[quote author=2sexynet post=47810785]

See monkey, muslim in igboland is fiction. We are not the mohammedan Niggas.

Nwafor to the core, na him we be.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Call07034780891: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2016
IPOB is an offshoot of MASSOB which has it's headquarters in Okwe, Imo state. Uwazurike and his co-travelers should be held responsible for all these nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2016
@YourMrBoo.
I will always defend Igbo interest online but the Nazi methodology of IPOB is irritating.
Why not an Igbo only country? Why attracting insults from SS Minorities who don't want Biafra.
Can't the Igbos stand alone?
2ndly the issue of referendum do not work in Africa, seccesion must lead to war. Are the Igbos ready 4 another war?
Lets sit down and review this ipob issue without emotion pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
"What an elder sees while sitting down, a child cannot see it even on an Iroko tree"- IGBO PROVERB
does Igbo Governors, Elders, Leaders etc that have rejected IPOB, so they are fools?
Nothing like refrendum in Africa, you want a seccesion, get ready 4 a war.

An adult whose god is his/her belly and has sold his respect for a morsel of bread has no good thing to offer the younger generation.

For that fact, Igbo lives cannot be entrusted into the hands of political jobbers.

Aren't we in a war situation already? Even without your 'war' Boko-Haram and Fulani herdsmen have slaughtered more innocent people than ISIS that have been in war for a couple of years.

If Biafr* secession warrants war (instead of a referendum) from you One-Nigerianists so be it.
You and your cheerleaders sanction the use of violence and extra-judicial killings of IPOB protesters and you're trying to divert attention from the very obvious.

The fraudulent union is dead already.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ngokafor(f): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so you now agree with victor Attah that Biafra is an Igbo agenda?

...I am not interested in what victor attah says cos whether Biafra comes or not is not up to him

..i am in Ph presently and i know a bayelsan and an Akwa-Ibomite who has carried IPOB matter on their heads more than the Igbos around me...so to each theiir own.One thing i know is that SS is deeply divided now so i can't comment on the pro and anti-Biafra or IPOB elements amongst them.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 2sexynet: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=onepluone post=47811013][/quote] so why did you quote me?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@YourMrBoo.
I will always defend Igbo interest online but the Nazi methodology of IPOB is irritating.
Why not an Igbo only country? Why attracting insults from SS Minorities who don't want Biafra.
2ndly the issue of referendum do not work in Africa, seccesion must lead to war. Are the Igbos ready 4 another war?

Who in the ijaw southsouth is bigger than Tompolo and Asari? Dey are Biafrans.

See Asari Biafra colours.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by cheruv: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:

The way others have attacked her regarding her premises shows that we are not ready to tell ourselves the truth.

What you all have done is telling whole world that is VERY right to insult elders in Igbo land.

Bravo!
That's a competitor talking cheesycheesy

But seriously I've no regards for elders who've sold their conscience for peanuts angry that's why it seems that IPOB and NK are the voice of the Igbo masses.. When the leaders/elites we've can't speak bkos they've sold their right to speak.
See those maps I've attached,that's what am aspiring to build when the time comes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:

Bravo!
GOD BLESS U DEAR! Every time IGBO ENWE EZE, they will go about insulting Elders, making IGBOS look like a tribe that does not respect elders.
I was shocked to see Onyeka Onwenu being called a Prostitute in Ipob fP Page just because her son rejected IPOB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Dat Ubong or wateva u call him will be beheaded and replaced in the fullest of time.

Let him pray hard for the fraud of Nigeria to continue becos the day we get a referendum, Ibibios and Efik people will kill him and join Biafra.

Ojukwu second in command was Effiong, even wen Ojukwu left he continued.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2016
2sexynet:
Dude, I do not resort to insulting parents and I see those who do so as bastards and not a man enough.

You act like a lion online but I am sure u are nothing but pus.sy cat offline.
Swerve.

u are an 1diot, a LUPUS DINGO dats wat u are.
didnt u see her comment when she quoted me?..
wat i posted did not concern her in any way but she jumped in with insults... u deranged orbo...are u blind?

haha i dnt giv a bleek abt wat u say...but wat im very confident of is dat i can whip ur arid a$$ both offline and online.. physically and all round.
i kno how to deal with SINNLOS TARATO like u when u refuse dejar from my post.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by iamDiabolic(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
36xtr39r:

Misery of a confused hypocrite from a deluded generation of backst*bbers who can rarely stand for anything good in life...
yoruba's don't owe u shiit,nd we don't av any agrrement,so how did I backstab u.jobless Igbo boy opening new monikers everyday just to save face,better go nd sell gala or push drug nd end up in jail as usual

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by CyerSeries: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever has been a passionate and proud Igbo girl on this forum and I'm proud of her.. Although I don't support her demonizing IPOB at the cheering of her adversaries, especially those that has ridiculed and called her derogatory names here because of her support and belief in the advancement of Igbo race however, I expect my Igbo brothers here to lecture and put her through in some of her misconception about IPOB instead of attacking her violently..

Adaure4ever please you suppose to understand that the country is a very hostile environment and sometimes, you have to be very stubborn before you survive. IPOB sometimes replies issues and some individual in a way they addressed IPOB. I'm personally in support of a restructured Nigeria or outright division of the country but you understand that some cabals who think they own Nigeria has sworn that it will never happen including your current president. So do you expect us to keep quiet? Even prominent people like Prof. Soyinka are in support of restructured and renegotiated Nigeria. I know that you are very intelligent and a passionate Igbo girl so please, there more better ways to go about this than demonizing IPOB.. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by YourMrBoo: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@YourMrBoo.

I understand your frustration dear,
But I don't think insulting and denigrating them to exonerate yourself as the good girl is a way to go...
You are good as other people that are genuine with Igbo interests.

Me personally will like to have a country that will unite the Igbos and create a mark in the world map. BC of what the Igbos can achieve if left alone and their official language as Igbo language.

But I think this issue is as complex as it appears and since their is no new methodology ongoing that is better than the existing ones, I think we should develop the old for now than pouring away the water with the baby.

It is too early for this dear. I understand your plight concerning the insults you've gotten BC of the minorities attaché. But we have to endure for the best.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
GOD BLESS U DEAR! Every time IGBO ENWE EZE, they will go about insulting Elders, making IGBOS look like a tribe that does not respect elders.
I was shocked to see Onyeka Onwenu being called a Prostitute in Ipob fP Page just because her son rejected IPOB.

Onyeka Onwenu better hold that her son or return him to the land of his father, we will kill him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by joeyfire(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I love my Igbo people so much with a passion. Even if we want to secced, why not a country for the Igbos only? This is Africa, not europe.
Seccesion comes with war, referendum is not in Africa dictionary.
If this Ipob agitation breaks into war, South South minorities will betray IPOB because they warned you that they are not interested in Biafra.

The world is changing whether anyone likes it or not. The South-South minorities you are quick to mention are not the same as they were in 1966, the likes of their fathers of 1966 have been replaced by people like Asari Dokubo who have a different take on biafra and secession. teta n'ula!
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:

Who in the southsouth is bigger than Tompolo and Asari? Dey are Biafrans.

See Asari Biafra colours.
so in ur mind Asari Dokubo is a decision maker in ijaw? Hahahaha. What a delusion of agitation.
1. Tompolo and Edwin clark of Ijaws will take Niger Delta Republic over Biafra.
2. Ogoni people don't want Biafra, you know thats a bitter truth.
3. Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko are Edoid people, do they want biafra? FAT AZZ NO.
4. Akwa Ibom/Calabar will love a AkwaCross region in a restructured Nigeria or they take in ND Republic.
5. Even ikwerres/Ogba/ekpeye don't want to be addresed as Igbos talk less of biafra.
what do Igbos gain by lying to themselves? Can't the Igbos Stand on their own?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Dragonking: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=onepluone post=47811013][/quote]As usual. When they cant argue constructively they result to insults. Oya see here for you our eyes:

https://www.nairaland.com/2999326/islamization-afikpo-igbos-80-percent
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so in ur mind Asari Dokubo is a decision maker in ijaw? Hahahaha. What a delusion of agitation.
1. Tompolo and Edwin clark of Ijaws will take Niger Delta Republic over Biafra.
2. Ogoni people don't want Biafra, you know thats a bitter truth.
3. Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko are Edoid people, do they want biafra? FAT AZZ NO.
4. Akwa Ibom/Calabar will love a AkwaCross region in a restructured Nigeria or they take in ND Republic.
5. Even ikwerres/Ogba/ekpeye don't want to be addresed as Igbos talk less of biafra.
what do Igbos gain by lying to themselves? Can't the Igbos Stand on their own?

It is like u want an only igbo country, we have offered them IV and they will bring their terms to join, if interested.

SS, is multi-ethnic anyway.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2016
joeyfire:

The world is changing whether anyone likes it or not. The South-South minorities you are quick to mention are not the same as they were in 1966, the likes of their fathers of 1966 have been replaced by people like Asari Dokubo who have a different take on biafra and secession. teta n'ula!
so Asari dokubo is the south south leader according to IPOB FB Page?
For 1 ijaw man that says YES to Biafra, there are 900 ijaw men that will say NO to Biafra. Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by 36xtr39r: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2016
iamDiabolic:
yoruba's don't owe u shiit,nd we don't av any agrrement,so how did I backstab u.jobless Igbo boy opening new monikers everyday just to save face,better go nd sell gala or push drug nd end up in jail as usual

Lying propagandist from Wasteland, it's you frustrated Yorrobbers that are notorious in impersonating SE and SS people on NL with your anti-Biafr* slogans trying in vain to quench the call for self-determination by Igbos. You can see the manner you leeches run amok on every Igbo/IPOB/NK topic to attempt to deflect your eternal misery.

Frustrated Agbo ópá èyín and şépè hawker, you and your treacherous, backstabbing Yorubbish kinsmen shall meet your Waterloo sooner than later...

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so Asari dokubo is the south south leader according to IPOB FB Page?
For 1 ijaw man that says YES to Biafra, there are 900 ijaw men that will say NO to Biafra. Quote me anywhere.

Who is bigger than Asari and Tompolo in Ijaw land?
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:

Onyeka Onwenu better hold that his son or return him to the land of his father, we will kill him.
Typical IPOB. just at what I have been preaching against.
Detestation of Contrary view. Nazis are back!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Typical IPOB. just at what I have been preaching against.
Detestation of Contrary view. Nazis are back!

Frankly, Biafra is not going to be all smiles and pretend all his well within the igbo body.

There will be death penalty and many will have to die before we all start reasoning properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Dragonking: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@YourMrBoo.
Ada bikonu, please SS doesn't insult anyone that didn't insult them first.. Ipob are insultive, the evidence is glaring here even for you .

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:

Who is bigger than Asari and Tompolo in Ijaw land?
1. Tompolo 2. Edwin Clarke 3. Goodluck Jonathan 4. Seriki Dickson 5. Annigo Bricks etc
believe me, Tompolo Do NOT Want Biafra so as Edwin Clarke, get that into ur head. Biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
1. Tompolo 2. Edwin Clarke 3. Goodluck Jonathan 4. Seriki Dickson 5. Annigo Bricks etc
believe me, Tompolo Do NOT Want Biafra so as Edwin Clarke, get that into ur head. Biko

Wrong! Everybody u mentioned except Edwin Clarke, Swriki Dickson and Goodluck Jonathan are secessionist.

Whether Biafra, Niger-Delta Republic or Lower Niger Republic, they are all campaign for a unified SS/SE.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dragonking:
Ada bikonu, please SS doesn't insult anyone that didn't insult them first.. Ipob are insultive, the evidence is glaring here even for you .
very insultive in nature, no respect for Elders, No atom of Diplomacy. Always take it or leave it attitude.
Isoko man will tell Igbos that isoko land is not biafra, the next minutes, they will start raining insults and abuses on the isoko man.
thats backwardness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by mercyville: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
who have they not insulted? Even willie Obiano.
They lack diplomacy and have a dictatorship trait in them. Am not suprised that South South minorities don't want IPOB and their agitation.
This crap is not in the interest of the IGBOS, We should be fighting 4 Nigeria to be restructured.

Are you from Anambra?I learnt most of them do not support Biafra as they are the richest Igbos with lots of investments in and outside the East or you are just sick of IPOB approach?I pray they refine their tactics so that Biafra can enjoy more supporters like me.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:

Wrong! Everybody u mentioned excep Edwin Clarke and Goodluck Jonathan are secessionist.

Biafra, NigerDelta Republic or Lower Niger are all campaign for a unified SS/SE.
Another Delusion, Niger Delta Republic do not include south east and even Igbo areas in south south like Asaba.
Y the attachment?biko nu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP / How: How Oshiomhole Caused Me Pain & Evil Against Me / WTO Leadership Race Hits New Hurdle As Geneva Lockdown Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.