Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, (1642 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency / Advice Needed From Nigerians Living in Hungary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by melodyj(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
I have never travel out of Africa before, but the time to travel out is right for me now.

And I will like to Visit 6 Countries In 3yrz just for fun sake, starting any moment from now.

Fellow Nladers Please I will need suggestion and Advice of travellers in the house for the followings:

*Which Countries to Visit
*Tickets Price
*Accommodation
*Visa Price/Advice
*Happening Places to Visit in Country
* ETC

NB: Please I need less expensive Countries, Cos I intends spending two weeks Maximum in any of The Country I visit.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by pansophist(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
The biggest obstacle is visa. if travelling out of Africa (as opposed to travelling out of Nigeria) is your aim, your best bet is to start with visa free countries outside of Africa. Countries like Vanuatu, Fiji, Barbados, Samoa, Micronesia and Haiti offers free admission to Nigerians, and yes, they are outside Africa.

I know the countries are not the best but, you know, in accordance with your formulation, they aren't African countries grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by elderken(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
start with visiting Morocco first, For The experience I had a great time there few months back. then apply for a shengen visa. italy/germany. with it you can visit other shengen member states.
alternatively you can start from Azerbaijan, Serbia, Romania then turkey and finally Italy.
on getting the respective visas, they're sections in this forum that others have made great contribution. so you should find it easy. Happy travelling.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by melodyj(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2016
elderken:
start with visiting Morocco first, For The experience I had a great time there few months back. then apply for a shengen visa. italy/germany. with it you can visit other shengen member states.
alternatively you can start from Azerbaijan, Serbia, Romania then turkey and finally Italy.
on getting the respective visas, they're sections in this forum that others have made great contribution. so you should find it easy. Happy travelling.

Tanx Bro I appreciate.
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
elderken:

Have you been to Turkey before? If yes, please what documents did you submit to get their visa.
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by elderken(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
@Landmark225 the info is right here http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/
Hope it helps
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by yinkslinks(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2016
please i just came back from morocco. what a lovely and peacful country. landed in casablanca, went to rabat, meknes, agadir and marakesh. now i want to go to italy for my birthday. what do you think sir? please reply me on how you got yours. i have been to china, sa, tanzania and kenya.
elderken:
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by elderken(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
What exactly do you need
yinkslinks:
please i just came back from morocco. what a lovely and peacful country. landed in casablanca, went to rabat, meknes, agadir and marakesh. now i want to go to italy for my birthday. what do you think sir? please reply me on how you got yours. i have been to china, sa, tanzania and kenya.
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by yinkslinks(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
You said you got italy after you came from morocco. i want to know if you applied for conference or tourist visa. i have all my documents and a very good account. wouldnt need no agent. i get all my visas myself. just need someone who got too to tell me their experience. Thanks
elderken:
What exactly do you need
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by elderken(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Then go to vfs website to check the documents they required, since you have all the documents it shouldn't be a big deal.
yinkslinks:
You said you got italy after you came from morocco. i want to know if you applied for conference or tourist visa. i have all my documents and a very good account. wouldnt need no agent. i get all my visas myself. just need someone who got too to tell me their experience. Thanks
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by elderken(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
http://www.italy-ng.com
yinkslinks:
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by yinkslinks(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
yes i do. what i was really asking you is that did you apply for tourist or conference visa? is there anyway i can call you please?
elderken:
http://www.italy-ng.com
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by elderken(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Tourist
yinkslinks:
yes i do. what i was really asking you is that did you apply for tourist or conference visa? is there anyway i can call you please?
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by Ugosample(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Your best bet is schemgen visa. That will give you access to more countries.
Re: I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, by SchoolRequests: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2016
elderken:

Hello.

I would hopefully be visiting Morocco in July for a wedding (6 days) with a group of people (about 15 from Nigeria. Most of the other wedding guests are coming from different countries). I have a job that i love (working as a Head of School and earn about 120k a month). 28 yrs old female single and live with my mum (no responsibilities except general upkeep) and have about 700k in my account (it fluctuates between 700 and 900). What would you say are my chances of getting the visa? I have been to the embassy in Abuja and gotten the list of requirements (which is the same as UK).
The couple are actually considering Morocco or Turks and Caicos as destination for their wedding but are leaning towards Morocco because of US visa wahala (You need either a US, UK or Canadian Visa to enter Turks and Caicos). I have previously applied for a UK visa when I was to travel with my mum but was denied because I didn't show a strong enough tie to home country. (my mum was given hers though). I have been to both Dubai and Saudi in the past year.
Just want to know my chances before application and what can I do to improve my home ties if I'm to reapply for UK visa.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Work Abroad / Saudi Visa Rules For Nigerians Citizens / Holiday Rental In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.