Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) (38000 Views)

Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders / Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card / "We Are Speaking To You"- Eie Tells Fayose After Declaring His Support For 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by awayeyebundle: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2016
The commentators in this page should address issues on the country not coming to this platform and say rubbish.....Fayose is the only true son of Oduduwa that stand and says the truth in the face of BUHARI,do u think the APC are happy with the Daura(Buhari) is roling the country but they're pretending all is well.Even the Tinubu are'nt happy because this is not there are agreement bfore he became the President....looking at appoint only the North claim the whole appointment,about 70percent,do you now see that APC are not operating as federalism but sectionalism of a part.....ONLY FAYOSE IS THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE....COME 2019 WATCH OUT!

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Mzflow(f): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol...like seriously? grin
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Viccur(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2016
sammyj:
I don't see anything new in the photos. Only people I am ashamed of is the Ekiti people and not the pomo cutting governor! !! angry
Mr man, you are ashamed of Ekiti people on what basis...tell me more
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Viccur(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Person wet una go soon begin dey pity, cry for and beg Buhari and EFCC and court on his behalf. You wait and see. grin .
fallacy
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by olarid01: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2016
haconjy:
my hero, teacher, role model... I will surely follow your path

I pity you
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Viccur(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2016
lonelydora:
Fayose now uses Ranger Rover, where is that his vintage Mercedes?

Temitemi1 where art thou are?
So you expect him to travel all the way from Ekiti to Ibadan with the Vintage. Do you travel at all?

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Nellybii:

@bolded is obvious from your post. That is the only reason why you can type these. Ekiti people know better.

Yes Ekiti people know better. Buh did you listen to him on the program yesterday? I'm not sure you did cos if you did you would know better than you do too. He said the past Governor of the state Fayemi left the state in so much debt that his hands are tied now and there's nothin he can do. He said a debts owed by the state will not be settled until 2036 and another part will be settled completely by 2020. And he said if any other person takes over as the governor of the state after him, the person will still have the same problem he has now as there's nothin anyone can do an the state has been practically mortgaged due to debts and can only be completely free by 2036. And he said he has documents showin evidences of the borrowed loans and also the allocation that comes in and all. He said if Fayemi wants to prove he is lying, he should come to the radio too and say his own side and that he is really ready to defend all he has said. So now tell me how it's his fault? Fayose means we'll for the Ekiti people and Nigerians generally believe it or not. U claim it's cos I'm not from Ekiti that's why I don't knw better, Meanin the people in Ekiti don't like him right Well ifu must know, as much as some people don't like him in the state is also as some do like him in that same state so get your facts right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Paid crowd. Is this not the same Fayose that students of OAU, Ile-Ife, South West, Nigeria threw stones at and called "ole" (thief)?
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
The commentators in this page should address issues on the country not coming to this platform and say rubbish.....Fayose is the only true son of Oduduwa that stand and says the truth in the face of BUHARI,do u think the APC are happy with the Daura(Buhari) is roling the country but they're pretending all is well.Even the Tinubu are'nt happy because this is not there are agreement bfore he became the President....looking at appoint only the North claim the whole appointment,about 70percent,do you now see that APC are not operating as federalism but sectionalism of a part.....ONLY FAYOSE IS THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE....COME 2019 WATCH OUT!

No mind them bro. Leave them to keep spillin craps. As far as I know, Fayose is really a good leader and truly a Lion. I truly admire his courage and bluntness.

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by lonelydora: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Viccur:
So you expect to travel all the way from Ekiti to Ibadan with the Vintage. Do you travel at all?

No I don't travel. I stay only in my village.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by maestroferddi: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

hmmm, guy/babe, u dont understand the ways of the yorubas. They can come out to cheer whom they'd betray/kill next minute. They WILL come out en-masse to jubilate a mad man's display, and will be on hand to watch his incarceration. That's yoruba for you, you can be popular for the wrong reasons!

oh, and lemme add that its not hard to rent a crowd in ibadan (or anywhere else, but ibadan na the chairman) for free!!! crowd gathering is a sport in ibadan, no need for your money, the stories afterwards (mostly made-up to brag about their involvement in such event) could last them months!
Stop making dumb remarks...

Must you insult your people just to make a crass point against Fayose? Are Yorubas from the moon or what? Who does know i this country that Fayose has a huge populist appeal?

We are talking of one among the very few politicians in Nigeria that pull a crowd in almost all the states of the Federation. And you are here sounding off as if Fayose is a stranger/foreigner in the South West...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by darecool(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

hmmm, guy/babe, u dont understand the ways of the yorubas. They can come out to cheer whom they'd betray/kill next minute. They WILL come out en-masse to jubilate a mad man's display, and will be on hand to watch his incarceration. That's yoruba for you, you can be popular for the wrong reasons!

oh, and lemme add that its not hard to rent a crowd in ibadan (or anywhere else, but ibadan na the chairman) for free!!! crowd gathering is a sport in ibadan, no need for your money, the stories afterwards (mostly made-up to brag about their involvement in such event) could last them months!

I will like to know your location and how old you are before making a comment, but in the meantime i will like to remind you of the last coronation day in Ibadan. Fayose is a thief, but he is loved
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by maestroferddi: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Silvofitz:
Fayose got it all wrong, earlier today at FRESH 105.9 FM Ibadan, where he declared that Ekiti State would be in economic bondage till 2036.
It's a blatant lie. Ekiti will not be in any form of bondage, as the LORD lives. It's the dubious politicians causing confusion in Ekiti, and taking advantage of the teeming gullible miscreants and illiterate youths of our dear state who will spend the rest of their lives in prison except they return our stolen yam. And, if, all the allegation of money laundering against Fayose is found true, as well as the consequences of his unguarded utterances, it's obvious Fayose would be in prison beyond 2036.

Secondly, I think Fayose's father deceived him before he passed on. To say that Ekiti people would serve him forever, is a lie from the pit of hell. Fayose's father did not train him to the level that Ekiti people would serve him forever. Or, maybe he's referring to the touts, the rogues, the miscreants, or the gullible illiterates in Ekiti State. Those ones may serve him for as long as their ignorance can carry them. But the real Ekiti cannot serve him forever. Would Chief Afe Babalola (SAN), Barrister Femi Falana (SAN), Prof. Falase, Prof. Olanrewaju, Dr. Fayemi, Sen. Baba femi Ojudu, Prof. Omolayo, Dr. Omodara, Prof. Alonge, and many well meaning Ekiti indigenes who have carved an inch for themselves and their families in their chosen fields, stoop low and serve Fayose. Itan-ara enije lasan ni yen. ( Mere self-deceit). Fayose's days are numbered in Ekiti state house. That's the reality.

Thirdly, Fayose is not a demi-god to the well-meaning and highly esteemed Ekiti people. He's only a demi-god to the miscreants and the gullible illiterates he feeds. And no one would be surprised to hear that. After all, Beggars have no choice. Those ones don't have the life of their own. That's why majority of them ignorantly hail him wherever he goes.

Fourthly, for Fayose to say he didn't collect money from anybody for election, one May begin to think he doesn't have a stable mind. Thought he said Zenith Bank bankrolled his campaign funds.

For once, Fayose has admitted he's corrupt. So, let him tell us more about his corrupt practices, and why he should not be prosecuted.

Lastly, his relationship with Aluko, Chief Obasanjo, et al is his own cup of tea. It's nobody's business.

Let no one be deceived, with God Nigeria will come out of the wood, and soonest!

God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

Screengrab: see what Fayose was alleged to have said on Radio

While APC supporters like you are mired in venting their frustrations by casting aspersions and wallowing in mid-day hallucinations, Fayose, a populist figure keeps soaring from height to height.

As is typical with an emotional APC supporter, you would leave the salient issues and choose chasing shadows. If Fayose is corrupt, what do we say about Fayemi who mortgaged the commonwealth of the state for both born and unborn generations to some rapacious overlord in Lagos?

I would advise you to take the trouncing Fayose has been handing to APC forces of denudation on the chin instead of causing unnecessary disquiet.

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Viccur(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
lonelydora:

No I don't travel. I stay only in my village.
I thought as much
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by erinalex: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
jideniceguy:

No mind them bro. Leave them to keep spillin craps. As far as I know, Fayose is really a good leader and truly a Lion. I truly admire his courage and bluntness.
with ur likes,there is NO hope for this country. By ur definition,courage is inability of fasoye not to pay his workers salary,when he have billions in his account. Agreed that his predecessor(Fayemi) messed up d state economy,will you know say Fayose is courageous for saying that ekiti will not be free until 2036;just because fayemi failed. Am sure if PMB have said because gej failed, nigeria can't get it right until 2036; u'll surely call for pMB's head. Fayose was elected to correct d wrong doing of d past administration,& Not to tell ekiti pple that there is NO solution. That's Courage,not these bullies. For now,PMB is Not courageous,because Nigeria economy is in shambles. D truth is that,u don't actually like Fasoye,u'r acting this way,because Fasoye always abuse PMB. If tomorrow I start abusing PMB,I know I'll be loved by u.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
maestroferddi:
While APC supporters like you are mired in venting their frustrations by casting aspersions and wallowing in mid-day hallucinations, Fayose, a populist figure keeps soaring from height to height.

As is typical with an emotional APC supporter, you would leave the salient issues and choose chasing shadows. If Fayose is corrupt, what do we say about Fayemi who mortgaged the commonwealth of the state for both born and unborn generations to some rapacious overlord in Lagos?

I would advise you to take the trouncing Fayose has been handing to APC forces of denudation on the chin instead of causing unnecessary disquiet.

Your grammatical expression is so poor that I could not make any meaning out of the trash you posted here. Sad enough, it's because of people like you who are deprived of basic things of life, even basic education, that we speak out most time. But your dysfunctional cognitive apparatus wouldn't allow you to appreciate people like us. Like I said, you can keep singing politician praises for as long as your ignorance can carry you. And I wonder why some slowpokes always tag everybody who makes contrary views as politician. For your information, I'm not a politician, and I can't celebrate any of these corrupt politicians pretending to be saints. I can recognize politicians with good intentions. The good deeds of Chf Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, and Tafawa Balewa still speak several years after their demise. Only crass elements would celebrate these sycophants portraying themselves as politicians, enriching themselves, while keeping the masses in abject poverty. Count me out of your miseries, pls.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by 4wrd9ja: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

There is a very popular adage that encapsulated what actually happened here...

Were dun wo lo'ja, ko se bi lo'mo ...

don't worry, someone will help me interpret in case you are not a Yoruba.
Don't ever take people of the southwest's gathering and cheering as a form of being loyal or support to any course, sometimes it's a Celebration of someone's shame.
This is spontaneous,its not like the ones you and your masters usally pay for maybe that's why you are pained, I ve checked I don't know why you guys are hating on this guy, are you buhari or Zahra or aisha buhari don't even know you ,why you wan kill your self
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by RealPhoenix(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2016
sammyj:
I don't see anything new in the photos. Only people I am ashamed of is the Ekiti people and not the pomo cutting governor! !! angry

Leave Ekiti people alone and be ashamed of yourself. They have chosen what they want, but u do not know what you want. smh
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by porka: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

There is a very popular adage that encapsulated what actually happened here...

Were dun wo lo'ja, ko se bi lo'mo ...

don't worry, someone will help me interpret in case you are not a Yoruba.
Don't ever take people of the southwest's gathering and cheering as a form of being loyal or support to any course, sometimes it's a Celebration of someone's shame.

You are deceiving yourself.

You and your people are underestimating the hardship on the street. You don't have an idea of what is going on.

The reality is that people are dying, as such, they are very angry at your people for putting them in such position.

Unfortunately, you and your people don't have any strain of human feeling in you. You are still thinking you can use propaganda on hungry people.

The wickedness, the callousness, the lack of empathy for vulnerable people is your undoing. Stories of a mother 'renting' a 3 week-old baby for food are becoming the norm in the government you and your masters help installed.

The silence from your camp on the hopelessness in the country and the 'fixing' of your slave-masters' children in the most lucrative jobs in the land are already being well analyzed by the people.

Your propaganda on your radio and your controlled newspapers has a limit.

'Eni ebi npa ko gbo iwasu' -King Sunny Ade.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by gannod(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
jideniceguy:

Yes Ekiti people know better. Buh did you listen to him on the program yesterday? I'm not sure you did cos if you did you would know better than you do too. He said the past Governor of the state Fayemi left the state in so much debt that his hands are tied now and there's nothin he can do. He said a debts owed by the state will not be settled until 2036 and another part will be settled completely by 2020. And he said if any other person takes over as the governor of the state after him, the person will still have the same problem he has now as there's nothin anyone can do an the state has been practically mortgaged due to debts and can only be completely free by 2036. And he said he has documents showin evidences of the borrowed loans and also the allocation that comes in and all. He said if Fayemi wants to prove he is lying, he should come to the radio too and say his own side and that he is really ready to defend all he has said. So now tell me how it's his fault? Fayose means we'll for the Ekiti people and Nigerians generally believe it or not. U claim it's cos I'm not from Ekiti that's why I don't knw better, Meanin the people in Ekiti don't like him right Well ifu must know, as much as some people don't like him in the state is also as some do like him in that same state so get your facts right.

You are 100% right. Regardless of what haters think about him,he is a good man. One reason why I like blunt people is,they tell you the truth whether you like it or not. Fayose is damn too blunt hence he has a large number of enemies.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by sammyj: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
.... sad wink cheesy grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin
RealPhoenix:

Leave Ekiti people alone and be ashamed of yourself. They have chosen what they want, but u do not know what you want. smh
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
mazichika:
The love for fayose is spreading across the entire southwest.
Finally,southwest is about to be released from the hands of the most corrupt and greedy politician in the history of nigeria.

A man who betrayed his own sister by telling his zombies in house of reps to hinder their own daughter from becoming a speaker of house of reps. In order to appease his northern lords, he denied his own blood the speakership.

Today,his zombie brothers have absolved him of any blame,rather they are blaming jonathan who did everything to make their dauther speaker.

Ndi ara!

this was hw u naa take decieve jonathan tellin him he as evrywhr,,he has lagos ,,till he landed in shame ...public wil alway gather to check out any public figure....if babagida drop 4 road crowd go gather ...its means nuttin
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by LydayBobo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Am from ibadan and am angry at you for saying the truth... Lolz.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
erinalex:
with ur likes,there is NO hope for this country. By ur definition,courage is inability of fasoye not to pay his workers salary,when he have billions in his account. Agreed that his predecessor(Fayemi) messed up d state economy,will you know say Fayose is courageous for saying that ekiti will not be free until 2036;just because fayemi failed. Am sure if PMB have said because gej failed, nigeria can't get it right until 2036; u'll surely call for pMB's head. Fayose was elected to correct d wrong doing of d past administration,& Not to tell ekiti pple that there is NO solution. That's Courage,not these bullies. For now,PMB is Not courageous,because Nigeria economy is in shambles. D truth is that,u don't actually like Fasoye,u'r acting this way,because Fasoye always abuse PMB. If tomorrow I start abusing PMB,I know I'll be loved by u.

Oh okay I get your point now. So because he has Billions in his account he should be using it to pay salaries abi or turn himself to money to pay the salaries? What do you except him to do when the allocation comin to the state each month is not even enough to do anything? And is Fayose the only Governor owin workers now? And FYI, I really like Fasoye and his personalty and not because he is tackling buhari. I Love him for his integrity.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
LydayBobo:
Am from ibadan and am angry at you for saying the truth... Lolz.

grin grin grin grin no mind me ooo, i grew up there and all i knw now was given to me by the city. I love that town people's way like anything!

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
darecool:

I will like to know your location and how old you are before making a comment, but in the meantime i will like to remind you of the last coronation day in Ibadan. Fayose is a thief, but he is loved

I just laff @ peeps that keep sayin fayose is popular in ibadan dis and dat. He came to ib for coronation and stole the show... even a madman can steal the show anyday in ibadan and be talked about for decades! Ask old men for dis or dat mad man in the 70s or 80s or 90s etc, they'd recount tales of such displays like its one very big event that must not be missed.

The point i'm making is because ibadan peeps troop out to see a guest doesnt mean they love that person, its just a show to them so that events of that day can be used as beer or palmwine or "ayo" game or draught game talk for anybody that was present to brag. They dont need money to grace such events, all dey nid is info to know where its gonna happen and time!

PS: my ogidi ibadan peeps wey knw as e dey go i knw say una no vex for my tlks, na laff mata for una. I hail my Bashorun ogunmola people! #onelove
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=20pt]Re-tards everywhere.
Where is the crowd?
Hungry workers at the place looking for handouts.[/size]. grin
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
allanphash7:
Ibadan people ?
omo ale jati jati
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by creatorpikin(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wait,I'm still laffing........ ;DWait,I'm still laffing........
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by creatorpikin(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Take it or leave it Fayose is the "Man we'd Love to Hate". But it's not just working. He is the 'STREET"
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Compliance(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
samento:
Its people like you that fall for Fayose's intrigues not we south westerners.
Ogbeni. I'm a proper Yoruba man. It's only the intentionally blind men like you that thinks fayose his playing publicity pranks.. The guy is real... And real to the core... He's a multitude's man, take it or take it again.

And what's you people's problem with fayose... All of us in the country cannot all sleep and face the same direction.

Gbogbo wa o le sun ka Kori si ibikan na. There's nobody speaking out against this crazy government except fayose. Let him be! Or are you blind? Don't you see that Nigeria is heading for a doom's day?

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by jahsharon: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
mazichika:
The love for fayose is spreading across the entire southwest.
Finally,southwest is about to be released from the hands of the most corrupt and greedy politician in the history of nigeria.

A man who betrayed his own sister by telling his zombies in house of reps to hinder their own daughter from becoming a speaker of house of reps. In order to appease his northern lords, he denied his own blood the speakership.

Today,his zombie brothers have absolved him of any blame,rather they are blaming jonathan who did everything to make their dauther speaker.

Ndi ara!

I hope you love Fayose enough to go to EFCC with him when EFCC finally picks him up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.