Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta (45891 Views)

Kidnapper Who Killed Onose Onakpoma Arrested In A Forest (Photos) / Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa / 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Stanlel(m): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Ex-councillor, 54, defiles seven-year-old girl in Delta

A 54-year-old former councillor of Sapele Local Government Council in Delta State, Mr. John Onose, has been arrested by the police for allegedly defiling a seven-year-old girl.

The incident, it was gathered, happened on Tuesday afternoon after the ex-council lawmaker allegedly lured the kid to a nearby bush around Fovie Street before forcefully sleeping with the victim.

Mother of the teenage girl, sources told Southern City News, got wind of what was happening when she discovered that her daughter was bleeding through her vagina and anus on Wednesday.

The suspect, who is said to be married with six children, was confronted by the victim’s mother after her daughter gave details of the incident.

The KG two pupil’s mother, who identified herself as Mrs. Onome Ojakovo, told journalists at the Sapele Central Hospital, where the girl is currently receiving treatment that her daughter had earlier complained that she was having pain in her ‘bombom’ without taking her seriously.

Narrating her daughter’s ordeal, she said, “But when she came back from the school the next day and was still complaining of the pains, I decided to pull her pant, what I saw shocked me, my daughter was bleeding from her private part and her womb was pulling out.

“In my shock, I raise the alarm, which attracted our neighbours, it was then it dawned on me that my child has been sexually violated. I started crying and I couldn’t imagine who could be this wicked to have done this evil to my little child?

“I was then advised to put salt in a hot water with disinfectant. While I was forcing my daughter outside to sit on the hot water, the suspect came out of his compound and was walking to and fro.

“And when my daughter saw him, she pointed to him as the man that injured her.”

A senior officer in Sapele Police Station where the matter is being addressed, confirmed the development to Southern City News on the phone saying the suspect has been arrested.

The officer added that the result of the medical test was still being awaited.

It was gathered that the suspect was once an aide to the Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, Mr. Monday Igbuya.

When contacted, the spokesman of the Delta State Police Command, Celestina Kalu, confirmed the incident and added that the matter was already under investigation.

http://punchng.com/ex-councillor-54-defiles-seven-year-old-girl-delta/

Photo: the victim

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by charasho(m): 3:03am On Jul 23, 2016
"MOTHER OF THE TEENAGE GIRL". I rest my case.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by estyvino(m): 4:19am On Jul 23, 2016
That man should have his dick cut off, then cut right hand and also cut his left leg join. Pathetic!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Evil everywhere
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
God pls heal the land

7 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Dvera671(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
7year old...
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Ralphdan(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Conji woe to thee grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by madridguy(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Look at hypocrites everywhere, no one above care to insult the man religion or his tribe. If na other way round, you see then shouting " na their religion " you see them blaming it on Buhari.

Meanwhile, the useless man need better beating till he join his ancestors. Evil men everywhere.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by onyekachee(f): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2016
o dear what a wicked world we live in,imagine how a father of 6 can stoop this low to conquer a little girl of this age
The man should be made to face the law and punished severely for this barbaric act
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2016
say no to abuse. that man dick need to be cut off
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by ojimbo(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Everything is possible in nigeria. I swear if i catch this man ehhh.

23 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by lekpaboy(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2016
teenage at seven?
This is a garbage news jare. If true though the man needs to be castrated

5 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Akinaukwa: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Ritual things. I wont be surprised that the man is a ritualist. Justice must prevail!!

7 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by snezBaba: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Rape is the Worst Thing ever
But unfortunately by their Names/Tribe you shall know them. Flat Heads

4 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Lordskyes(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
shocked
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Sufficiency121(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
He shld b hanged
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by coolhamid(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Kill the mofo
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Domislaz(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Harmored:
Please am still working on my machine,so we can test it on the man

wink
YOU CAN ALSO PRE-ORDER

LOL. Funny picture.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by dbrave(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2016
I suspect ritual otherwise how can a father of grown up children have canal knowledge of a 7yrs old n in d bush.. Sai!

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by kaen1317: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2016
I bet he will now blame the devil
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Orikinla(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2016
I want capital punishment for rapists.

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Flyingngel(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Safe journey Mr rapist.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by frozenSun(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
ok oh

blame it on the devil OR the work of the devil.

such men should be hanged for two days so flies and other insects can lay eggs in their eyes and mouth. then their body should be thrown in a very dirty muddy gathering of very aggressive crocodiles.

Death is too small for such heartless "things"

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by inisco: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
29 july should just come,this crazy world has to end,this is gross wickedness....

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
This is the height of wickedness. EVIL man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great James Oil And Gas Ltd Imported The 470 Guns Impounded At Tin Can Island / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.