Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

EFCC Releases Omisore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Releases Omisore (12869 Views)

EFCC Releases reuben Abati / BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by Dvera671(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2016
testimony things
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by DaBullIT(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Did he return money

If yes, then i am happy
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by Teeboy22(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
richidinho:
Omisore my guy

Omisore our guy cheesy

How far baba
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
"Mr. Omisore, our sources disclosed, had initially claimed that the over N1.3 billion he received from Mr. Dasuki was meant for a certain parcel of land he sold to the office of the NSA."

Jesus.....1.3 billion naira for land
Abeq....shey nah gold dey all the land ni??
Lol. Omisore don become omonile.
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by richidinho(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Teeboy22:

Omisore our guy cheesy

How far baba

I dey ooo
Hw ur side bro?
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by winningwinner(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Case closed. The witch hunters at EFCC could not establish a valid case against him. Bad market for EFCC. This is how EFCC will soon go into oblivion. They keep lying to Nigerians about ONSA account, while putting up a blind eye on the high level of corruption that is going on in this administration.
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by erinalex: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Give me a proof that he received money from the account of the NSA. Cos he never said that, efcc never said that and the NSA dasuki never said that.

Am waiting for a proof of any of these 3 saying this.
but if it was Tinubu,u won't be here asking for proof; thief ! thief ! You'll be busy shouting. Your problem is Mind-Set
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Awon ogboju ole plenty for this country o.
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by Pavarottii(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2016
erinalex:
but if it was Tinubu,u won't be here asking for proof; thief ! thief ! You'll be busy shouting. Your problem is Mind-Set
My friend was it u I asked a question? Why cry more than d berieved. If u don't av an answer to my question please swerve before unknown forces push u away.
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by cardoctor(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Same as they will do with all the others.
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by blackpanda: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Give me a proof that he received money from the account of the NSA. Cos he never said that, efcc never said that and the NSA dasuki never said that.

Am waiting for a proof of any of these 3 saying this.

Ok sir. He got it from heaven. Divine intervention

Mtscheeeew
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2016
kings09:
Can buhari just arrest d economy?

Is the economy not frozen yet?
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by blackpanda: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
kings09:
I don't tink wailers support dem but same treatment shld be metted out to ppl in buhari's party/govt. Dambazzau is an example

K
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Any PDP man that has up to 1b in his account is in trouble ba? How much is in Tinubu, Fayemi, amechi accounts?
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by BishopEmmanuel(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Now that he has been released, He will soon start plead bargaining And declare support for Buhari's anti-corruption drive While wailers will be like:

Omisore don dey chop for bourdillion that's why he dey Support Bubu's anti-corruption drive"

Nonsense!
what is this one saying
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by dhesire(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Who told u that, he was detained for 19days and for that he will align with the evil party and their media trial.
FYI, FFK was detained for 67days, and in his interview on Thursday, he said he will never work with this government and he will over his dead body decamp to APC and believes that PDP will be d only party come 2019, cos APC will divide into 3 b4 that time and they won't be strong enuf to challenge couple with their bad performance in governance.

So don't sit down and conclude where u are, that everybody will align with this one-sided corruption fight of buhari.

Wake up! Nigeria has grown beyond that. If they kill Fayose, FFK, Omisore, Metuh, Wike today. New ones will rise up.

Quote me anywhere.

I am sorry to say this but Quoting FFK is a great risk and at your peril.
I have heard FFK speak from sides of his mouth during days with ACN and PDP, the man is very unstable remember he is a trained lawyer.
My opinion though!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by Pavarottii(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
blackpanda:

Ok sir. He got it from heaven. Divine intervention

Mtscheeeew

So u av no proof?
Re: EFCC Releases Omisore by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Only 19 days?! Nd i was thinkin 19 months when i saw the thread's topik

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mambilla Project: Nigeria Risks Another $2.3bn Fine / Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation / EFCC Loses Bid To Seize Patience Jonathan’s $8.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.