Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) (12843 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 3:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Anambra Guber: Jonathan ‘Sold Me Out’ During The Last Election, Nwoye Alleges

Channels Television
October 25, 2017

The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Anambra State, Tony Nwoye, has accused former President Goodluck Jonathan of having sold him out to Governor Willie Obiano during the last governorship election in the state.

Nwoye, who represents Anambra East/West Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, made the allegation on Wednesday when he appeared on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

“Yes Jonathan sold me out, which he later apologised anyway,” he claimed. “I lost the election before because the then President Jonathan gave all the support to them – to Peter Obi who installed Obiano and that was why they kept me in court.”

“His men assisted people that I contested primaries with, and they kept me in court; I only campaigned for less than 10 days,” he added.

Watch the short video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf2yecKLmgk

Watch the extended video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qvnXB60dk8

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/10/25/anambra-guber-jonathan-sold-last-election-nwoye-alleges/
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by nonsobaba: 3:58am On Oct 26, 2017
As I watched this programme on Channels Tv, I couldn't help but question Tony Nwoye's educational background. If the kind of agboro english that Nwoye was speaking at the programme is the standard for Doctors, then Nigeria is in deep mess.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by sarrki(m): 4:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Gej and his followers are known for some features

They call it politics

We the patriot see it this way

Traitor, enemies of the state and corrupt minded people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by sarrki(m): 4:04am On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
As I watched this programme on Channels Tv, I couldn't help but question Tony Nwoye's educational background. If the kind of agboro english that Nwoye was speaking at the programme is the standard for Doctors, then Nigeria is in deep mess.

We are in harmattan now

Your system ordinarily should work well

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by mustmust(m): 4:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Don't worry Mr nwoye. Let's hope that your new party will '' buy you in''in this elections

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 4:46am On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba:

English is not our mother tongue. Chinese speak very little English, if at all, yet today they are the world's No. 1 Economic Superpower.

I would rather have an honest governor, like Dr Nwoye, with his imperfect English, who will empower our youths & lift the poor out of poverty, than Thief Obiano, with perfect English, but who has stolen upwards of 175 Billion Naira of my State's Commonwealth in just 3.5 years.

You don't need to be a mathematician to know what, that Thief Obiano stolen money, could have done for Anambra.

The choice on Nov. 18, 2017, couldn't be clearer.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by morbeta(m): 5:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Please you guys should leave Jonathan alone naa...why trying hard to make him template of your failure.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by dannytoe(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Every mediocre and clown in politics now wants to blame jonathan for their mis fortune, inoder to enjoy sympathy and soft landing from APC.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Bede2u(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2017
The worst mistake u all will make is voting Tony Nwoye... even if he is in PDP. A tout that will take u all back to dark ways of politics and killings

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 6:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Bede2u:
The worst mistake u all will make is voting Tony Nwoye... even if he is in PDP. A tout that will take u all back to dark ways of politics and killings

Stop spreading baseless accusations and innuendos. No court anywhere on this planet has convicted Honourable Tony Nwoye of any crime.

Besides you can't tell us who to vote for as our next governor.

No force on this planet, blackmail or false propaganda, can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

You can take that to any bank and cash it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by BrokenTV: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

English is not our mother tongue. Chinese speak very little English, if at all, yet today they are the world's No. 1 Economic Superpower.

I would rather have an honest governor, like Dr Nwoye, with his imperfect English, who will empower our youths & lift the poor out of poverty, than Thief Obiano, with perfect English, but who has stolen upwards of 175 Billion Naira of my State's Commonwealth in just 3.5 years.

You don't need to be a mathematician to know what, that Thief Obiano stolen money, could have done for Anambra.

The choice on Nov. 18, 2017, couldn't be clearer.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.
Your selling point is dead on arrival, we don't want another, crook, I might not like Obiano but he is far more better option than your crook Nwoye.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba:

Tony is a hardened criminal cultist. Well he will come 3rd in the election.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Bede2u:

We all know that Tony is an illiterate tout, we shall make sure he does not get more than 100 votes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2017
BrokenTV:

Your selling point is dead on arrival, we don't want another, crook, I might not like Obiano but he is far more better option than your crook Nwoye.

There are only two certified CROOKS on the ballot in this election:

1) Thief Obi's old stooge & puppet, thief Obiano,
who has already stolen upwards of 175.
Billion Naira in just 3,5 years.

2) Thief Obi's new stooge & puppet, Fmr SSG,
thief Obaze, who supervised Obi's 8 year.
looting spree.

Anambra will NEVER allow any of these 2 crooks to govern Anambra again. Never.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Stop talking about this illiterate cultist called Tony. He is the last person that will ever win Anambra guber election.

The election is between APGA and PDP of which APGA shall win while PDP will come 2nd and Tony with his APC will come either 3rd or 4th.

Nobody in Anambra likes either Tony or APC.

Osyabj:
There are only two certified CROOKS on the ballot in this electionsmiley Thief Obi's old stooge & puppet, thief Obiano, who has already stolen upwards of 175.
Billion Naira in just 3,5 years. ) Thief Obi's new stooge & puppet, Fmr SSG,
thief Obaze, who supervised Obi's 8 year.
looting spree. Lnambra will NEVER allow any any if these 2 crooks to govern Anambra again. Never.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2017
this time again the people would sell you out. you want to take anambra back to Egypt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Bede2u(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

Stop spreading baseless accusations and innuendos. No court anywhere on this planet has convicted Honourable Tony Nwoye of any crime.

Besides you can't tell us who to vote for as our next governor.

No force on this planet, blackmail or false propaganda, can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

You can take that to any bank and cash it.
lol... no court convicted buhari of any crime but we knw these....
1. He has no certificate
2. He committed treason and coup in 1984
3. He supported boko haram in 2012
4. His utterances led to death of many in 2011
5. He is currently running a corrupt govt

Tony nwoye is a cultist and a tout... court doesnt need to tell us that
His govt will be worse than mbadinuju's and u people will start trooping to Enugu again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Bede2u:
lol... no court convicted buhari of any crime but we knw these....
1. He has no certificate
2. He committed treason and coup in 1984
3. He supported boko haram in 2012
4. His utterances led to death of many in 2011
5. He is currently running a corrupt govt

Tony nwoye is a cultist and a tout... court doesnt need to tell us that
His govt will be worse than mbadinuju's and u people will start trooping to Enugu again.

Just like Buhari kicked out, your patently corrupt Jonathan, Dr Nwoye will kick out even more corrupt Thief Obiano .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Biggie225(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
Hes a tout no doubt ,,i prefer obaze or chidoka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Bede2u(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

Just like Buhari kicked out. Your patently corrupt Jonathan, Dr Nwoye will kick out even more corrupt Thief Obiano
unless APC plans to rig election (which sane Anambra people will reject), Tony Nwoye wont even be the runner up in the election.

Ps... I voted Buhari in 2015. Needless to say I wont vote him ever again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Bede2u:
unless APC plans to rig election (which sane Anambra people will reject), Tony Nwoye wont even be the runner up in the election.

Ps... I voted Buhari in 2015. Needless to say I wont vote him ever again

Speak for yourself. You have one vote.

That's what you all said about Imo.

The rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:

We all know that Tony is an illiterate tout, we shall make sure he does not get more 100 votes.

99% of Anambra people will prefer an honest "illiterate" than a very big thief Obiano, who has already stolen upwards of 175 billion naira in just 3.5 years.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by adadike281(f): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2017
I bind and cast. God forbid evil! Tony will never rule Anambra at all. APC should not force another Buhari on ndi Anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2017
The whole of NL you are the only person talking about the illiterate cultist Tony. Nobody supports criminals like Tony. I hate writing this stark illiterate on the same sentence with the high performing technocratic Obiano.

Tony is not in the equation. The election is between Obiano and Obaze. The outcome shall be Obiano 1st and Obaze 2nd.

Osyabj:

9% of Anambra people will prefer an honest "illiterate" than a very big thief Obiano, who has already stolen upwards of 3.5 years.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
adadike281:
I bind and cast. God forbid evil! Tony will never rule Anambra at all. APC should not force another Buhari on ndi Anambra

Don't waste your time on Internet clown called osyabj. He is the only one that supports the illiterate cultist Tony. The clown has to justify the stipend they give. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Bari22: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Ahead of the November 24, Anambra State governorship election, The Association of Anambra Elite (AAE) has cautioned citizens of the state against the aspiration of Hon Tony Nwoye, accussing him various alleged cultism activities.

The group in a statement signed by its secretary, Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa, warned that the relative peace being achieved in the state could be lost if the likes of Nwoye is allowed to contest the governorship election.

The statement reads, “Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwedike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily business in the day and sleep well at night.

“It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypyt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

“This one time NANS president who should not have been because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on, this is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

“Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered. This did not end there students who opposed him got the beatings of their life and nearly lost such lives

As chairman of the PDP he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.
“How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba. But for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

“For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.
“I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State.

“A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.

“It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, “Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene the My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.

“Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!”

http://www.theleaderng.com/anambra-elite-group-accuses-tony-nwoye-cultism-others/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:

Don't waste your time on Internet clown called osyabj. He is the only one that supports the illiterate cultist Tony. The clown has to justify the stipend they give. Lol

You're the only one supporting Thief Obiano

Only thieves support thieves.

Are you a thief?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by sarrki(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

You're the only one supporting Thief Obiano

Are you a thief?

Baba obiano will win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2017
This is the disaster I.diots like osyabj is campaigning for. There plan is to derail Anambra like they did before. We shall retire these bastards once and for once.

MXrap:
Ahead of the November 24, Anambra State governorship election, The Association of Anambra Elite (AAE) has cautioned citizens of the state against the aspiration of Hon Tony Nwoye, accussing him various alleged cultism activities.

The group in a statement signed by its secretary, Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa, warned that the relative peace being achieved in the state could be lost if the likes of Nwoye is allowed to contest the governorship election.

The statement reads, “Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwedike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily business in the day and sleep well at night.

“It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypyt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

“This one time NANS president who should not have been because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on, this is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

“Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered. This did not end there students who opposed him got the beatings of their life and nearly lost such lives

As chairman of the PDP he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.
“How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba. But for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

“For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.
“I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State.

“A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.

“It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, “Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene the My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.

“Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!”

http://www.theleaderng.com/anambra-elite-group-accuses-tony-nwoye-cultism-others/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

Baba obiano will win

Sarki is the only freed zombie. He knows the truth.

@osyabj: did you read this? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
There are millions supporting Obiano because we all know the truth. Tony is a criminal and a hardened cultist.

Osyabj:

ou're the only one supporting Thief Obiano
Are you a thief?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves 2018 Budget Today - Leadershipng / Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna / Benue Crises: Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.