Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) (44549 Views)

VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Ohaneche(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
"check the quality of my phone's camera" should have been your topic
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by sunnyside16(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Governor Ambode......over and out.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by olowo72(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
murmee:
[s]You have started again with this end time comment. Must you comment if you cant post something sensible[/s]?
[color=#000099][/color]must you quote someone...if you feel you have something sensible to say, you wouldn't have been Quoting me..obviously you don't, and you will never!!!

1 Like

Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by electrokcoi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
@ OP, did u snap the pictures with Sagem My v55? What sort of terrible camera is this? Infact your camera caused more damage than the flood undecided
camera caused more damages than the flood ? u no go fit kill me for here ooo
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Bihari must hear this oo

Ordinary Ejigbo?

I beg go sidown grin
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Ordinary Ejigbo?

I beg go sidown grin

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Chukazu: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
topographically,is as if Ejigbo is the lowest part of Lagos.
it has the worst drainage problem in Lagos
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just negodu.... Op.... U dey use 0.5mp front camera snap ?.... Its wan spoil my vision... Okay kwantinue
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by muller101(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

yea, don't know i have nairalanders from Ejigbo here self
nysc days o brother. Left there july 2015.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by statistics1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
I grew up here,back then it was more worse than this before, area men/boys gets lots of income from this by backing passers-by.
the then local government chairman said the king told him not to develop the area due to sme reasons.. naso d place be o

1 Like

Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by vickylincon(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

infinix X507 dunno what happened to the camera !! sad sad
Lol.. Sorry ehn.. D fone fall your hand
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by luluosas(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank you, but which kin Chinese phone you dey use?
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by patonyx1: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mushin is a very good example of such communities.
They throw waste indiscriminately into drainage.
Despite the ongoing works of removing long-old wastes from drainage,I still saw another round of waste hip around Olsha-Idioro this evening as it rained. undecided
God help us all!!. cry
Sultanchidi:
Sometimes u can't blame d govt cus even d citizens ar not helping issues with constant disposal of refuse inside drainages
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by crownedprinz(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
After a 2hours Non-Stop Rain Yesterday in Ejigbo , One of the biggest Local Government in Osun State , The Roads were taken Over by Flood which prevents people from moving about .

See Photos below :
Me currently serving in ejigbo...didn't even notice...na wa oh..where in ejigbo first
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2016
crownedprinz:

Me currently serving in ejigbo...didn't even notice...na wa oh..where in ejigbo first

IdI ape side
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by crownedprinz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

IdI ape side
I guessed as much......but The good drainage system made the water go
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
crownedprinz:

I guessed as much......but The good drainage system made the water go

yea...which side are you living in Ejgb ?
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
muller101:
nysc days o brother. Left there july 2015.

alright....where you now ??
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by muller101(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

alright....where you now ??
back to my base. Calabar. But I am running something in osogbo. So I visit there once a month.
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by crownedprinz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

yea...which side are you living in Ejgb ?
Unity school side what of you
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
crownedprinz:
Unity school side what of you
. eyenkole area...
Re: Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) by Baldg: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
statistics1:
I grew up here,back then it was more worse than this before, area men/boys gets lots of income from this by backing passers-by.
the then local government chairman said the king told him not to develop the area due to sme reasons.. naso d place be o
Wow. you know so much about Ejigbo. How are the indigenes like and the town in general. because I intend starting something there. I heard its very cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.