Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Now That I Have Educate You Go And Do Likewise (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That I Have Educate You Go And Do Likewise (1) (476 Views)

She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her / *\Ladies Can U Date A Guy Witout joystick?* Likewise Guys* Girls Witout Vagina / She complain that I Am Too Strong In Bed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That I Have Educate You Go And Do Likewise (1) by nixt: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Kamasutra says: If you sick one nipple, the woman herself offers the other one. And that was the origin of "buy one and get one free"

2. Before sex, you help each other to get naked. After sex you dress only yourself. MORAL: In life no one helps you once you bleeped up.

3. Success is like pregnancy everybody congtrate you but nobody knows how many times you got bleeped to achieve it.

4. Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason. PRACTICAL THOUGHT : A husband was supposed to make his wife's panties wet not her eyes. A wife was supposed to make her husband's dick hard not his life.

5. When a lady is pregnant all her friends touch her stomach and say "congrats ". But non of them come and touch the man's penis and say " well done " . MORAL: Hard work is never appreciated only result matters.
Re: Now That I Have Educate You Go And Do Likewise (1) by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Looks Different In New Photos( See Pics) / Help O! / He Gave The Receipt To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.