Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

I’ve Forgiven Melaye But…, Says Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Forgiven Melaye But…, Says Remi Tinubu (554 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven Melaye But…, Says Remi Tinubu by Cornerstone99: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
The Lagos-Central caucus was led by Senator Muniru Muse, while the National Assembly caucus was led by Senator Gbenga Ashafa.

Tinubu had accused Melaye of assaulting her verbally during an executive session of the Senate last week Tuesday.

Melaye, who denied the allegation, had also made counter-claims that the female lawmaker also assaulted him verbally.

Tinubu said when she started to think about all that transpired in the Senate for some days on Wednesday, she shed tears for the first time on her encounter with Melaye.

She said, “When the Senate President invited me yesterday (Tuesday) and I gave my word. You can see the channel I have taken in the aftermath of the event. I reported to the IGP; I wrote to him also, after I waited for one week. When it happened, it was him I went to. I waited for one week and nothing was done. I also wrote to the party (the APC) chairman.
The Lagos-Central caucus was led by Senator Muniru Muse, while the National Assembly caucus was led by Senator Gbenga Ashafa.

Tinubu had accused Melaye of assaulting her verbally during an executive session of the Senate last week Tuesday.

Melaye, who denied the allegation, had also made counter-claims that the female lawmaker also assaulted him verbally.

Tinubu said when she started to think about all that transpired in the Senate for some days on Wednesday, she shed tears for the first time on her encounter with Melaye.

She said, “When the Senate President invited me yesterday (Tuesday) and I gave my word. You can see the channel I have taken in the aftermath of the event. I reported to the IGP; I wrote to him also, after I waited for one week. When it happened, it was him I went to. I waited for one week and nothing was done. I also wrote to the party (the APC) chairman.

Re: I’ve Forgiven Melaye But…, Says Remi Tinubu by eshietIntrepid(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
I thought ur husband said u are a pastor?
Re: I’ve Forgiven Melaye But…, Says Remi Tinubu by Cornerstone99: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
I thought ur husband said u are a pastor?

funny

(1) (Reply)

Flood Destroys 585 Houses In Sokoto Northern Nigeria – LG Chairman / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Pdp Bot Chairman Speaks / If Donald Trump Were To Be A Nigerian.. He Would Be Fayose's Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.