Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

If Donald Trump Were To Be A Nigerian.. He Would Be Fayose's Uncle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Donald Trump Were To Be A Nigerian.. He Would Be Fayose's Uncle (542 Views)

Kanu Is A Foreigner Terrorizing Nigerian He Must Repatriated Back To Britain! / Ondo Poll: Do Justice Unto God, Not Unto Powers That Be — Fayose Tells Judiciary / Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Donald Trump Were To Be A Nigerian.. He Would Be Fayose's Uncle by giftedheart1(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2016
I was in Florida with my uncle this aftrnoonwhen Trump campaign team came in. though I begged my uncle to allows us ho to the hall but he said only those with the republican I.D card would be allowed in. Sooner there was an uproar everywhere and my uncle's friend called him to tune to CNN to listen to what Trump just said about Clinton.. He actually called Clinton the leader of the ISIS.. I think Trump sick. Obama had already said it all about him yesterday. He is Fayose's role model.
Re: If Donald Trump Were To Be A Nigerian.. He Would Be Fayose's Uncle by mazichika: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Yes! And he will kill all muslim terrorists.
Re: If Donald Trump Were To Be A Nigerian.. He Would Be Fayose's Uncle by DeleteNonsense: 1:16am On Aug 04, 2016
@Op leave Donald Trump alone and face hunger in your country people are dying and you are here telling us nonsense, why?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Madumere: Humility, Loyalty And Humanity Personified Specie. / All The Lies Told By The Buhari Government In One Year / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.