Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pride Goes Before The Fall: El-rufai Insists- I Must Demolish 3,500 Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pride Goes Before The Fall: El-rufai Insists- I Must Demolish 3,500 Houses (670 Views)

FG To Demolish Costain, Jibowu Bridges For Lagos/ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line / Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna / Enugu Build 2,500 Houses For Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pride Goes Before The Fall: El-rufai Insists- I Must Demolish 3,500 Houses by sweetsandy4luv(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Governor El-Rufai Insists: Nothing Will Make Me Change My Mind, I Must Demolish At Least 3,500 Houses In Gbagyi

Continue reading here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/governor-el-rufai-insists-nothing-will-make-me-change-my-mind-i-must-demolish-at-least-3500-houses-in-gbagyi/

The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has insisted that there is no going back on the planned demolition of the houses in Gbagyi Villa community, saying residents encroached on the land belonging to the Kaduna Polytechnic, a federal government institution.

The governor, during a visit to the community of over 3,500 houses and about 10,000 residents said they took over what was earlier earmarked as a Mining Engineering School and College of Environmental Studies of the polytechnic.
El-rufai, speaking on the benefits that would have accrued to the state and the country, stated: “It is not only the polytechnic would have benefited, but Kaduna State and the country,” adding: “Unfortunately, as things stand today, according to the Rector, nearly 70

per cent of the land has been encroached upon by illegal squatters.
“These buildings would have to go. We do not condole illegality in this state and you cannot hide behind your religion or tribe to
break the law and get away with it.

Continue reading here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/governor-el-rufai-insists-nothing-will-make-me-change-my-mind-i-must-demolish-at-least-3500-houses-in-gbagyi/

Re: Pride Goes Before The Fall: El-rufai Insists- I Must Demolish 3,500 Houses by dustmalik: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
He did same in Abuja, and nothing happened. El rufai doesn't compromise when it comes to master plan. He is a reformer, and that is the kind of person that Nigeria needs right now as its president.
Re: Pride Goes Before The Fall: El-rufai Insists- I Must Demolish 3,500 Houses by brightology3: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
k
Re: Pride Goes Before The Fall: El-rufai Insists- I Must Demolish 3,500 Houses by lytech1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
In this hardtime,you really want to add to some peoples problem?
Youngman,have a rethink please.
You can stop people from further building of houses in the area,not you demolishing already built houses.....
Re: Pride Goes Before The Fall: El-rufai Insists- I Must Demolish 3,500 Houses by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Those houses have been there before hell rufai became a governor and it didn't create any inconvenience to any.Why does he want to take away people's shelter?How will he feel if his house he built with his effort is Mark for demolition?This is barbaric and should be condemned with the strongest term

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Asari Dokubo’s First Wife, Zainab Is Dead / All Hail President Buharifiscal Sanity By Commitment And Patriotism - Somethin / Efcc arrests fake lamorde and 5 others for internet scam (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.