Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency (1521 Views)

Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by NFFGG: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femi Ogunsanwo a staunch supporter of Buhari wrote thus;

CONFUSED:

Everything seems confusing today,there is so much despondency in the land and people in authority are not helping in unraveling the mystery

Just last week Babachir David Lawal the SGF met with the Finance and Appropriation Committee of the Senate where he made it clear that the execution of Constituency Project in the fiscal year is unrealisable

Two days later another report came out that the Capital Expenditure in the fiscal budget of 2016 will not be fully executed

Federal Government gave a damning report that due to rising militancy leading to reduction in crude export and also low crude price in global market,that government is broke

Let us assume they are right because Nigerian economy is mono-driven,with major proceeds accruing to federation account from crude export,but the SGF is been clever by half

There are other revenue generating agencies for Nigerian government; It was reported that NCC under the new EVC Prof Danbatta generated N1.8Trillion with other Telecoms companies

Nigerian Customs Service generate revenue in excess of N1 Trillion annually,NPA is another revenue generating agency,NIMASA is another "Cash Cow" of government

Lest I forget NLNG generates humongous revenue to the coffer of Federal Government

Under Babatunde Fowler,Lagos State government generates N30Billion monthly making an annual generation of N360Billion,extrapolating that data,its convenient to state that FIRS under Babatunde Fowler will be able to generate in excess of N1Trillion nationwide

I remember vividly we are regaled with cheering news in March that through TSA ,government made a savings of N3Trillion

In month of May,government informed us that humongous amount has been recovered from corrupt elements in the previous administration

Here lies the confusion for me if our crude export hovers around 60% of production capacity of 2.2 million barrels per day at approximately $45 per barrel and budget benchmark is $38 per barrel

When we add the accruals from crude export plus revenue generated from other sources like Customs,NPA,NCC,NLNG,FIRS etc.I see no reason why we are having problem executing the Capital Expenditure which is 30% of this year fiscal budget which stands at N1.8Trillion

Folks I am confused and in search of clarifications,my action is borne out of CITIZEN ADVOCACY not necessarily that I sold out to the opposition

Someone out there can help me out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by DonCortino: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
I know say d pesin go be Yo! rubber.
Well, if u say the country aint broke, then why is FG saying so? If your claims are true that means there is massive looting taking place by buhari and his goons! Period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ok, let them keep robbing nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by mazichika: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
The best thing for yeruba nation is to use this opportunity to liberate theirselves from tinubu.
He really misled them politically by supporting this old bigoted president who don't know anything about modern governance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by forray(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Exactly my tot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by nnachukz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
A zombie can never truly be free. Buhari tactics remain intact from the 80s. Cry till tomorrow, he will stubbornly keep passing blames while he does nothing of his own worth mentioning at all.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by Montaque(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Why don't u come clean first before asking. I see most apc fans are now indecisive. That's normally the first reaction immediately fraudsters are done with u, a part of u still believes it will work

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by Oksman(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Your questions are well thought out if may say my brother, but i am afraid no answers would be giving for your enquiry. That is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by Godjone(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
shameless pained zombie.

where were the fool when we were warning them to stay clear of APC?

The fool was blinded by the hate he haboured towards GEJ.

Make God punish that your stinking mouth there

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by DropShot: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Should APC led government fail in implementing the 2016 budget to about 70/80% of its provision on the unacceptable excuse of no money, I will surely lead a campaign against the party in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by slimfit1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
A zombie can never truly be free. Buhari tactics remain intact from the 80s. Cry till tomorrow, he will stubbornly keep passing blames while he does nothing of his own worth mentioning at all.

The big eyes yebo woman ngozi did warn you to be prepared for financial crisis didn't she so what are you talking about now, we even have oil self then not now even with Igbo people blowing oil and everything good in this country.
Warning if you punch the eyes the whole body react not just the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by megaik: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is aki na ukwa
Who this question EPP?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by EnuguDadImoMom: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
All I know is that 5%ers are wiser than 95%ers....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by Pavarottii(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
In summary, it simply says that APC government(Buhari and friends especially) are stealing our public funds dry.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by onatisi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by onatisi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:
Should APC led government fail in implementing the 2016 budget to about 70/80% of its provision on the unacceptable excuse of no money, I will surely lead a campaign against the party in 2019.
a budget that was doomed to fail right from the beginning. A budget that was based on 48$ per barrel when oil was even selling for less than that. A budget that was heavily padded with frivolous spending's and unrealistic outlines and priorities. A budget that was subject of padding and accusations upon accusations and which even at a point In time got "lost or disappeared" . A budget that had one third of it expenditure based on borrowing. Nigerians simply voted for an incompetent retired old man who should normally be in his farm in daura sipping kunu and playing with his cows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by dunkem21(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:

I no fit laff.. grin

You are still deceiving yourself, bro.. I will lead a campaign for APC if they achieve 50% implementation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by Amanwulu1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Who does d op want to answer dis question? Why ask question when d only honest and competent nigerian is in power? Why do u doubt d mr integrity? Beware of God's anger.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by ckmayoca: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
EnuguDadImoMom:
All I know is that 5%ers are wiser than 95%ers....

U r wrong. It is 5% and 97%. That's our presido mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari claimed he has retrieved billions of naira's from looters, yet he keeps saying Nigeria is broke.

If Nigeria is truly broke, it should have affected all his expensive tourings.

As at this stage in life, I find it very annoying when unemployed youths still support political parties, Apc and PDP in particluar.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by MrPresident1: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria can never ever be broke, Nigeria can never ever be rich and prosperous, but the country can never ever be broke.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by oganology33(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
See him mouth like 'sold out to the opposition. '. People only start talking like dis wen they're under Zombietherapy. This is the first stage of a long road 2 recovery.
A cure 2 Zombiesm is not easy at all. More difficult than cancer & Diabetes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by onatisi(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerians voted a dying man with a dying vision to rule a dying nation with a dying economy. Instead of resuscitating the economy and the nation,the dying old man is busy digging the grave of the nation and preparing it's funeral.
I watched the interview where buhari mentioned the issue of the 5% and 95%,at a point he was even talking with one side of his mouth,he couldn't even hear the question properly which was asked in a slow speech loud and clear and I keep wondering to myself ,how did such a man campaigned and won an election in a country of 170million people? This should really be one of the seven wonders of the world
Re: Nigeria Is Not Broke As Potray By FG- Buhari Supporter Tackles Presidency by DaBullIT(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Links that proof it was remitted or shut the frack up

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: HIV Positive Man Advertises For Wife In Major Portharcourt Junction / Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? / Pictures from Hand Over Made In Aba Shoes To Schools In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.