Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,593 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech (1149 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Presidency Apologises For Buhari's Plagiarising Of Obama's Speech / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by tommykiwi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Did president Buhari really copied Barrack Obama's speech. Check the snap shot and the way Nigerians responded to it. This is really a shame.

Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
ok
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
What do u expect from a dead brain
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by IVORY2009(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
I dey laugh grin

This is another great mistake frm the Buhari's lead federal govt, well Buhari himself would not be blame, rather his speech writer, how can you allow this to happen, copy and paste, the last time the budget office copy and pasted same budget figures frm the last administration of Jonathan, but prof. Chukwuma Soludo was able to identify it, to me it is getting obvious that this APC govt never prepared to rule this great nation called Nigeria.
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by iduzebaba(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nigerians and imported tins.. common speech.. e go import from america... kwenu recession ini buy nigerian product.. yet copy white house speech.. koni dafun #changebeginswithu
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
The President's speech writers must be axed. They have subjected their principal to public opprobrium because of their mental laziness. I am sure the President just read a speech that was given to him.
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by codedguy1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chai see where NEPA certificate has brought us.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by UjGina: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
certificateless dullardeen

1 Like

Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by ibietela2(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
IVORY2009:
I dey laugh grin

This is another great mistake frm the Buhari's lead federal govt, well Buhari himself would not be blame, rather his speech writer, how can you allow this to happen, copy and paste, the last time the budget office copy and pasted same budget figures frm the last administration of Jonathan, but prof. Chukwuma Soludo was able to identify it, to me it is getting obvious that this APC govt never prepared to rule this great nation called Nigeria.

Yw
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by Bujumbura(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
madridguy:
ok
lemme edit it for you

"Those people criticizing are pained wailers, Ugandan, ipob and wailers"

Sebi i try grin

You neva chi chom tin
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by Bujumbura(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
The way buhari is being bashed on BBC Africa Facebook page will need Nigeria Army 81st Division to clear the ipob yoots grin there
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Copying.....and so shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Nigerians have been copying since time immemorial cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigerian constitution was copied hurriedly, clothes, language, etc are all copied shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so leave the stressed man alone jor........I'm supporting him now because he just release N350Billion into the Nigerian economy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I beg no make PMB vex take the money back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: People Responds To President Buhari For Copying Obama's Speech by midol: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
When we say the tyrant is a dullard, they can us IPOB.
IPOB saying the truth since 1914 AD.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Wammako Attend PDP Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / What Jesus Really Looked Like / SW vs Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.