Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

What You Don't Know About This Noble Soccer Star - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What You Don't Know About This Noble Soccer Star (367 Views)

Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' / Barcelona Soccer Star Messi & Father Sentenced To 21 Months In Prison - PHOTOS / Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About This Noble Soccer Star by Princepoint(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
He don't drink alcohol because he felt the pains that
cause the death of his father,,he has no tattoos so as to give out blood two times a year to some
hospitals,he come from a poor family and he lost his
father when he was barley 20.
He made great donations for schools on Palestine and recently he donated his golden boot for the
country,and gives each year £3millon in some African
countries suffering from famine.He donated
€100,000 in support of ICRC in Afghan land mine
victims,He donated 7million euro's to help Nepal aid
effort to save Children from earthquakes,He donated 2.4million euro's to Palestinians Children in Gaza,He
donated 6.5million euro's to Serbia and Bosnia to the
population affected by floods,Kedu nke nga ekwu
rapu ibe ya!!! Is it his Silva boot he won and gave it to
Nani after they won euro 2016 because Nani worked
tremendously in that match,this guy is heart giving,Yet"he is one of the most criticized player's and
most hated in the world of football.
Who is he......?
Cristiano Ronaldo!!

(1) (Reply)

Premier League’s Top 10 African Starlets To Watch This Season / Germany 2: 0 Nigeria / I Left N2.8 Billion In NFF Coffers - Sani Lulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.