Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) (27576 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos & Videos) / The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2016
Another wasted life. After the befitting burial, what next? What happens to the family he left behind? Yet people will not reason. The annoying thing is the belief that this pipe dream will be achieved peacefully without shedding blood. What an illusion.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by depezee(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Can they stop dix killing already angry
Rip to him.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=depezee post=47834172][/quote]
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Lekewatt(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2016
kingzizzy:

Wasted life? Your Government wasted his life. Just because he said he is not interested in "one Nigeria". Your Government is shooting unarmed people but letting armed Fulani gangs roam all over Nigeria killing people because of worthless Cattle. That is 'one Nigeria' for you. A country built on nothing but for the benefit of Lord Lugards Bank account.

Ojukwu led Biafrans in a fight to be liberated from the oppressive Nigerian state. He may not have won, but for trying to liberate his people, he will be eternally loved. Gowon that fought 'one Nigeria' doesn't have the respect of anybody, not even with his Angas people.

You go and tell Buhari that this is the age of self determination. Nobody can force another person into an unholy union. Nobody can can get a peaceful, progressive Country 'by force'

After Gowon finally got 'one Nigeria' for you all, where is Nigeria today? Even Belgium, a country of 10 million people with natural resource is richer than you people.

RIP Bro, your death was not for nothing because it is better to die for the sake of freedom than to live a life of bondage.
ojukwu, dt guy na bad sharp guy. Afta helpin u guys to die, he later ran away. When he came back he was paid all his military entitlement. He even got d best honey pot in d zoo as at then. Guy talk well jor. I knw u are either one of those abakaliki gala seller or errand boy in alaba. I no believe say dt guy 4 alaba and autoparts wit 10 parking stores n many millions in his acc will advocate 4 Biafra. Na d poor dey shout am loud. Sorry 4 ur lost. Biafra died wit d greedy ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Donchuks023(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
One Nigeria... may his soul rest in peace
you see ur life! Biafra we stand! we have suffered enough in the hands of our enemy Nigeria
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Congratulations u won a coffin for yourself. Those who r Gingering u r in Abuja spending your money for prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Eureka123(f): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2016
millionaireman:

You are looking for your ban ban modes as you expect true Igbos who understand the fraud Nigeria is like today to insult you for saying that you are Igbo.

Nigeria has failed, no messiah can rebuild Nigeria again.

Unless a most foolish Igbo who may yet not understand that Nigeria has failed, irretrievably.

And you think becoming Biafra isn't another fraud? I'm not saying Nigeria doesn't have issues, but go and get yourself a map. If every single tribe in Nigeria acted out like this, wouldn't we have an apocalypse? True Igbos, you say... Lol. Ekwuchalam ihe m nwere ikwu. Being rational is very simple. I'll need you to tell me what kind of country Biafra would make?

While they are busy killing themselves and making themselves look like enemies and troublemakers, don't you see the damage to the claims your children might have in future? What these people are doing, is making sure Igbo people are further ostracized. Every tribe has faults and issues, and for any problem there's an action and reaction.

I'm not putting off whatever injustice they might feel, but what's the rush? Is Nigeria's leadership going anywhere? I also am not happy about the way Buhari thinks that by avoiding the issue like it doesn't exist, would make it go away on its own.

As a leader, one must try to inspire confidence. And as it is with a culturally diverse country as Nigeria, he must try to offer a hand of care or something and reach out. It's not easy to do this when it seems like a bunch of people in the east are busy disturbing the peace of the country, and adding to the issue of Boko Haram. How do you expect a country to focus and be better??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by sukkot: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
ikarm17:
See all these "lightskin" people grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4010384_uoo5_jpgb6de5650b4201df968cec3872882f869
the lightskin igbo, na bleachin tinz mayne cheesy
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Nigeria vs Biafra. 2.5 vs 2.0 odds bet wisely cool
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by sukkot: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2016
bloodkiIler:

cry
noting can stop an ideology not even 1000 pieces of Buhari

where's that kid Adaure4ever come and see comments after this you'll expect me to enjoy the same country with these bastard ewedu eating monkeys.
mbanu!!
grin grin grin
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wasted life.

And by the evening,his name would have been forgotten.

When will people learn from history?thousands died during the civil war,but can any of us even remember the names of any?

But we do remember Ojukwu's name,that led them to their deaths,and also General Gowon,that liberated and ensured Nigeria remains one.

And how did Ojukwu that led thousands to war,and also fled from the War die?in his sleep.

He died peacefully after leading thousands to violent deaths.

To those that have ears,do not be deceived. Tell the likes of Kanu and Unwazuruike,to be on the front line too,to lead the chant for the break up of Nigeria,instead of giving orders via a Radio show.

what do u know, stop discrediting peoples belief, ojukwu defended his people with all he had, keep quiet and mind ur business, u can't force others to believe in ur own idealogy of one nigeria.ojukwu didn't force anyone to war and he never declared it the evil Nigerian army came down east to wedge war despite the aburi accord.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Eureka123:

And you think becoming Biafra isn't another fraud? I'm not saying Nigeria doesn't have issues, but go and get yourself a map. If every single tribe in Nigeria acted out like this, wouldn't we have an apocalypse? True Igbos, you say... Lol. Ekwuchalam ihe m nwere ikwu. Being rational is very simple. I'll need you to tell me what kind of country Biafra would make?

While they are busy killing themselves and making themselves look like enemies and troublemakers, don't you see the damage to the claims your children might have in future? What these people are doing, is making sure Igbo people are further ostracized. Every tribe has faults and issues, and for any problem there's an action and reaction.

I'm not putting off whatever injustice they might feel, but what's the rush? Is Nigeria's leadership going anywhere? I also am not happy about the way Buhari thinks that by avoiding the issue like it doesn't exist, would make it go away on its own.

As a leader, one must try to inspire confidence. And as it is with a culturally diverse country as Nigeria, he must try to offer a hand of care or something and reach out. It's not easy to do this when it seems like a bunch of people in the east are busy disturbing the peace of the country, and adding to the issue of Boko Haram. How do you expect a country to focus and be better??

I like this person.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Eureka123:

Mr man u do not put ur country above ur tribe, never ur tribe is ur identity right from the onset of ur creation, ur country is where u found urself, the larger Igbo society wants out cos we believe in our potentials. where we know we can collective tackle our kinsmen if they do wrong without fear or favor of what other tribes may say as been don in Nigeria, where power won't be turn by turn and u wait for the tenure of an unproductive government to finish before giving it the boot. come next general election I can tell u lesser vote will come from the south east because those down there are tried.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Sound warning, you can protest on social media and radio, don't come to the street to protest. There can't be country inside country, carrying flag that look like shrine clothes. No individual dares FG, BIAFRA IS FAKE, IT DOES NOT EXIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2016
October1960:
RIP

With all the hatred between Igbos and Yoruba displaced on this forum and interest in Biafra as a country. I wonder why the Igbos just don't all move back to the east and develop their own country?

I support the idea of Biafra. I think it is a good idea. If most Igbos live and work in SE areas, then indirectly there is Biafra. Trade among each other and import and export from 'Biafra'.

People should just live in their own lands with their own people and there will be less stress. The Fulanis and their cattle in their arid lands and Hausas in their sand storm areas.

I avoid going to the North and the East. Every man should stay in his fatherland. Simple.
when they did who came knocking with canon and the likes
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Eureka123:

I'm just ashamed for/of these people. I'm Igbo too, but the way they're going about this is simply irritating. RIP to the dead. His death was very unnecessary. Mankind has seen wars and strife. Countries in the world today that have agreed to work together, had their deadly differences in the past. Why not work on rehabilitation of image and strengthening the tribal unity, rather than the foolish resources invested in this nonsense??
Mr man how else are they to go about this, were they armed or did they confront the army? the more I read about the injustice meted on my people for no just cause the more my heart is turned against Nigeria, igbos has been made to be the scapegoat. if u don't believe me go through Nigeria history in related to violence.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by inkon: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2016
It's better to die on your feet that to live on your knees.
RIP hero!
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by OMAR12: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2016
uncle005:
Sound warning, you can protest on social media and radio, don't come to the street to protest. There can't be country inside country, carrying flag that look like shrine clothes. No individual dares FG, BIAFRA IS FAKE, IT DOES NOT EXIST.
Tomorrow u will be the one complaining about Nigeria, yo one of those citizen that after Nigeria u ain't ghat no other option that the more reason why u stick ur butt in the muddy waters called Nigeria, the biafrans see a brighter future in and with their collective ideology called Biafra and let me tell u it will be cherished, why? because it came hard, it came through pain, it came through torment, it came through the blood of those who believe in the ideology that if the east can be developed on it own through individual contributions, they can do without Nigeria. the world is a bigger market place.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2016
IT'S BETTER TO DIE FOR SOMETHING THAN TO LIVE FOR NOTHING!
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Victorvexz(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2016
nyben4eva:
IT'S BETTER TO DIE FOR SOMETHING THAN TO LIVE FOR NOTHING!
A Christian majority country like South Sudan fought a 30 year civil war with it Muslim neighbors until they were granted independence, but instead of them to cherish the independence which cost so much lives, they bust now fighting each other. So stop deceiving urself of a Biafra like heaven, wake up from ur sleep and see the reality, Biafra is dead, na only una carry am for head like gele, Abuja don't give a fvck about u all. Ur useless protest has not cost Nigeria even 1 kobo, so keep protesting and keep dieing thinking u are doing Nigeria, lol
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Leez(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wasted life.

When will people learn from history?thousands died during the civil war,but can any of us even remember the names of any?

But we do remember Ojukwu's name,that led them to their deaths,and also General Gowon,that liberated and ensured Nigeria remains one.

And how did Ojukwu that led thousands to war,and also fled from the War die?in his sleep.

To those that have ears,do not be deceived. Tell the likes of Kanu and Unwazuruike,to be on the front line too,to lead the chant for the break up of Nigeria,instead of giving orders via a Radio show.

come if u have nutin to say u beta shut up
hausa ppl killed igbo officers and civilians for silly reasons and even knew that a war was coming cuz of dat
so if u dont know d facts u beta keep quiet
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by stanislaus67(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Kudos! died for his belief rather than in the hand of fulani herdsmen
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Kill them all, foolish criminal biafrauds
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by medpren: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Did anyone notice that not a single yoruba or hausa/fulani condemned the armed killers called nigeria army? Rather they blamed the unarmed young man for daring to challenge the status quo and having a different political view from the present veiled jihadism.

Tommorow when a yoruba pastor is beheaded by jihadists, they buffoons will expect to come and cry cocodile tears and type 'RIP'. When you remind them that people like this young man died confronting the uniformed jihadists in government, they take offence.

Karma has a way of ruthlessly dealing with people. We go dey here, when e go dey happen.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by kingzizzy: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Lekewatt:
ojukwu, dt guy na bad sharp guy. Afta helpin u guys to die, he later ran away. When he came back he was paid all his military entitlement. He even got d best honey pot in d zoo as at then. Guy talk well jor. I knw u are either one of those abakaliki gala seller or errand boy in alaba. I no believe say dt guy 4 alaba and autoparts wit 10 parking stores n many millions in his acc will advocate 4 Biafra. Na d poor dey shout am loud. Sorry 4 ur lost. Biafra died wit d greedy ojukwu.

Ojukwu was a freedom fighter, that's why his people love him. The average person outside the SE/SS zone doesn't know what freedom is, all the know is how to shout 'one Nigeria' because Lord Lugard made them so. The life of a mindless slave and a product of British colonialism. But Ojukwu was a different breed. He led his people to fight for freedom rather be a "zombie of one Nigeria". Maybe Ojukwu did not succeed but at least he tried. All others were like " I remain a dedicated Northern a$$licker because I'm too much of a coward to fight for my freedom like Ojukwu"

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by kingzizzy: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Compliant:

YOU HAVE BEING A REBEL FROM BIRTH AND SHALL BE TREATED AS SUCH

Better to be a rebel than an eternal slave of the North

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by millionaireman: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Emmahunk:
Another wasted life. After the befitting burial, what next? What happens to the family he left behind? Yet people will not reason. The annoying thing is the belief that this pipe dream will be achieved peacefully without shedding blood. What an illusion.

Why shed blood to dissolve a dysfunctional marriage?

Shedding blood because of some backward, ill-educated, lazy and greedy set of people that exit in the SW and North of Nigeria.. ?

USSR, Czechoslovia, Indonesia, etc etc, dissolved peacefully.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
OMAR12:
Tomorrow u will be the one complaining about Nigeria, yo one of those citizen that after Nigeria u ain't ghat no other option that the more reason why u stick ur butt in the muddy waters called Nigeria, the biafrans see a brighter future in and with their collective ideology called Biafra and let me tell u it will be cherished, why? because it came hard, it came through pain, it came through torment, it came through the blood of those who believe in the ideology that if the east can be developed on it own through individual contributions, they can do without Nigeria. the world is a bigger market place.
I found it very difficult to deduce point from your rant. Since they are not well constructed, i cannot said anything.

Well R I P to the dead.

No group should dare FG, BIAFRA IS FAKE, IT DOES NOT EXIST.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wasted life.

Is protest the same as war ? Can't people stand for what they believe ?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by dominion001(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
it is better to die for something than to die for nothing. RIP young one.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Eureka123(f): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
OMAR12:
Mr man how else are they to go about this, were they armed or did they confront the army? the more I read about the injustice meted on my people for no just cause the more my heart is turned against Nigeria, igbos has been made to be the scapegoat. if u don't believe me go through Nigeria history in related to violence.

Scapegoats because of what happened in 1967??

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Eureka123(f): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

I like this person.

Thank you. Restrategizing doesn't make anybody look weak. I also have a few recommendations for Buhari, if he intends to stop ignoring them, and instead offer an arm of confidence. I'm only being rational and constructive. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.