Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? (4145 Views)

You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST. IS THAT YOUR EVIDENCE?
Like I said, go kill yourself for all I care.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

You are not a muslim! A true one wont convulse this trash about Jesus.

Jesus in the BIBLE MIND you. All i quoted was from your Bible.

The Quran acts as a QUALITY CONTROL. it filters the TRASH about Jesus and all other RUBBISH in the Bible for our healthy digestion. I never once quoted the Quran as regards Jesus in my response to you. ALL THAT TRASH IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE QURAN. WHERE ONE OF THE GbREATEST PROPHETS OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH WAS CRYING LIKE A WEENY WANNY WOMAN.

Is it you who decides who a TRUE Muslim is? Babaje123.

DOES IT MAKE A IT A TRUE CHRISTIAN TO SUBSCRIBE TO ALL THE TRASH WRITTEN ABOUT MUHAMMAD?

That is what this thread is all about PLEASE. If you cant stomach my words kindly leave the STAGE.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

The Quran acts as a QUALITY CONTROL. it filters the TRASH about Jesus and all other RUBBISH in the Bible for our healthy digestion. I never once quoted the Quran as regards Jesus in my response to you. ALL THAT TRASH IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE QURAN. WHERE ONE OF THE GbREATEST PROPHETS OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH WAS CRYING LIKE A WEENY WANNY WOMAN.

DOES IT MAKE A IT A TRUE CHRISTIAN TO SUBSCRIBE TO ALL THE TRASH WRITTEN ABOUT MUHAMMAD?

That is what this thread is all about PLEASE. If you cant stomach my words kindly leave the STAGE.

You know what? Your words are incoherent and your illustrations are all false. They are products of a confused mind.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

Like I said, go kill yourself for all I care.

Just has hardmirror rightly said:

"There are many reasons why CHRISTIANITY has survived the test of time even though it is built on LIES and DEEP HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY"

Reference: www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/3

(Page 3, 5th post counting from top)

"Am I implying that INSINCERITY, SELFISHNESS and IGNORANCE is what is keeping CHRISTIANS as CHRISTIANS? The answer is a BIG YES! The moment I began to asking 'god' the questions .......... the very moment I began to discover the FALSEHOOD OF CHRISTIANITY. If you are SINCERE and TRUELY concern about your fellow man, you realize 'god' is MORE WICKED, S-TUPID and INCAPABLE than the presumed DEVIL"

Reference: www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5

(Page 5, post number 2 counting from bottom)

Hence,

Christians and Christianity = "LIES", "DEEP HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY", "INSINCERITY", "SELFISHNESS", "IGNORANCE" .

I am giving you till ETERNITY to produce your PROOF..............do it at your own FREE TIME.

let me help you just incase you dont know how to go about it.

Go to your POST.

And scroll.......................ITS AS EASY AS THAT.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

At least, Jesus crying is better than Muhammed sleeping with a minor, Aisha a 7 year old innocent girl. We can find that from Quran. Oh, sorry, Quran forgot to filter that away. Muhammed, what a pedophile he was.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

You know what? Your words are incoherent and your illustrations are all false. They are products of a confused mind.

SHOULD I EXPECT YOU TO SAY THAT THEY ARE COHERENT? AINT YOU A CHRISTIAN.......................YOUR LEARNT FROM THE BIBLE. YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. THE INCOHERENCE AND CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE THOSE WORDS IRRATIONAL DOGMA. PEOPLE WHO CANT THINK THROUGH A WHOLE SYSTEM.

Why are you EMOTIONAL? Because Jesus is INVOLVED..................leave him to come and defend himself. WHY WASTING YOUR TIME.

"An EMPTY HEAD is not really EMPTY but filled with RUBBISH that is why its difficult to stuff anything TRUTH into an EMPTY HEAD"

I told you if you dont have the STOMACH please leave the stage.

3 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Blackfire(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

Exactly. Only days ago he was bashing Islam.

don't worry he will soon bash sir guru maharaji or mami water swimming in alusi okija.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

At least, Jesus crying is better than Muhammed sleeping with a minor, Aisha a 7 year old innocent girl. We can find that from Quran, the quality controller. Muhammed, what a pedophile he was.

O you finally accepted that he was CRYING..............how old was the mother of your GOD when she was engaged to Joseph the Carpenter?

18? ..............she was just a girl of TWELVE years old. While the Quran never mentioned about any Joseph.

That young girl Aisha taughtt us about half of what we know today about Islam.................IF YOU CAN COME UP WITH A SINGLE OF HER SAYING WHERE SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING ABUSED BY HER HUSBAND, OR FORCED INTO MARRIAGE, OR MOLESTED.Then you have a case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

don't worry he will soon bash sir guru maharaji or mami water swimming in alusi okija.

What did you say? I CANT HEAR YOU............BEH BEH BEH BOH BEH BUH BUH.................DUMB AS DUMBO.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

SHOULD I EXPECT YOU TO SAY THAT THEY ARE COHERENT? AINT YOU A CHRISTIAN.......................YOUR LEARNT FROM THE BIBLE. YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. THE INCOHERENCE AND CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE THOSE WORDS IRRATIONAL DOGMA. PEOPLE WHO CANT THINK THROUGH A WHOLE SYSTEM.

Why are you EMOTIONAL? Because Jesus is INVOLVED..................leave him to come and defend himself. WHY WASTING YOUR TIME.

"An EMPTY HEAD is not really EMPTY but filled with RUBBISH that is why its difficult to stuff anything TRUTH into an EMPTY HEAD"

I told you if you dont have the STOMACH please leave the stage.
If the truth you want to stock into my head is all these atrocities committed by your muhaMAD, abeg, let it be empty. I don't want to be fiiled with his teachings such as take your left leg first into your toilet when you want to poo & right first when you want to leave, Allah likes sneezing but hate farting, wash your self & private with sand if there is no water and others. Can anything be more be rubbish than this.I will rather have my head empty than these.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

O you finally accepted that he was CRYING..............how old was the mother of your GOD when she was engaged to Joseph the Carpenter?

18? ..............she was just a girl of TWELVE years old. While the Quran never mentioned about any Joseph.

That young girl Aisha taughtt us about half of what we know today about Islam.................IF YOU CAN COME UP WITH A SINGLE OF HER SAYING WHERE SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT BEING ABUSED BY HER HUSBAND, OR FORCED INTO MARRIAGE, OR MOLESTED.Then you have a case.
Shame on you! The bible or you quran didn't mention the age when Mary gave birth. Your quran also testifies that the pregnancy was a demonstration of God's power. It wasn't Joseph that impregnated Mary. So, your quran can be quiet about it.
Thanks for accepting that your prophet slept with a minor. A whole prophet of God sleeping with a girl couldn't differentiate between left and right. I wonder where her parents were then? Probably, your muhammad had killed them because no sensible parents will want that. The poor innocent girl couldn't talk because she had been psychologically abused. Her emotion was tampered with and probavly brain washed. The case of Ese Oruru & that bastard in kano (i've forgotten his name) is a replica of what transpired between Muhammad & Aisha. Aisha was brain washed, my brother. In better climes, Muhammad would be behind the bars.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

If the truth you want to stock into my head is all these atrocities committed by your muhaMAD, abeg, let it be empty. I don't want to be fiiled with his teachings such as take your left leg first into your toilet when you want to poo & right first when you want to leave, Allah likes sneezing but hate farting, wash your self & private with sand if there is no water and others. Can anything be more be rubbish than this.I will rather have my head empty than these.

Such as WASH YOURSELF after you go to the toilet.................YOUR GUYS USE a whole bucket to FLUSH the toilet and not flush where the Poo has come out from. ISLAM HAS TAUGHT US WELL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Such as WASH YOURSELF after you go to the toilet.................YOUR GUYS USE a whole bucket to FLUSH the toilet and not flush where the Poo has come out from. ISLAM HAS TAUGHT US WELL.
Ehen, we are saying the same. Continue washing your bumbum and penis with sand. That is cleanliness. It will take you to Al-janah
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

Shame on you! The bible or you quran didn't mention the age when Mary gave birth. Your quran also testifies that the pregnancy was a demonstration of God's power. It wasn't Joseph that impregnated Mary. So, your quran can be quiet about it.
Thanks for accepting that your prophet slept with a minor. A whole prophet of God sleeping with a girl couldn't differentiate between left and right. I wonder where her parents were then? Probably, your muhammad had killed them because no sensible parents will want that. The poor innocent girl couldn't talk because she had been psychologically abused. Her emotion was tampered with and probavly brain washed. The case of Ese Oruru & that bastard in kano (i've forgotten his name) is a replica of what transpired between Muhammad & Aisha. Aisha was brain washed, my brother. In better climes, Muhammad would be behind the bars.

PROBABLY............IS ANOTHER WORD THAT EQUATES TO "SPECULATE"........"probably Muhammad had killed them.............YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL FOR CHRIST.

Did you say anlice107 was being BITTER in your thread?
Amberon being HOSTILE?

WHY ARE YOU PORTRAYING THE SAME TRAIT. THEN YOU WERE TRYING TO SHOW TO THEM THAT YOU ARE A BETTER CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:
cheesy cheesy grin
IS IT YOUR TEETH I ASKED TO BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD?
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

cheesy cheesy grin

IS IT YOUR TEETH I ASKED TO BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE WHICH WOULD PROVE TO THE WOULD THAT YOU ARE NOT A LIAR?

BE OPENING YOUR TEETH.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

PROBABLY............IS ANOTHER WORD THAT EQUATES TO "SPECULATE"........"probably Muhammad had killed them.............YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL FOR CHRIST.

Did you say anlice107 was being BITTER in your thread?
Amberon being HOSTILE?

WHY ARE YOU PORTRAYING THE SAME TRAIT. THEN YOU WERE TRYING TO SHOW TO THEM THAT YOU ARE A BETTER CHRISTIAN.
You know how it feels now? When someone is trying to lenient and reason along with you and some bad eggs want to take advantage. You started it, guy. And I think I have your time. So, don't play pity game. Now, if Muhammad didn't kill them what happened to them? Where were they when he was defiling their girl? Could it be they were his slaves? Answer me. Oh, Quran has filtered that one out too as it was previously in the bible. Yeye de smell.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

You know how it feels now? When someone is trying to lenient and reason along with you and some bad eggs want to take advantage. You started it, guy. And I think I have your time. So, don't play pity game. Now, if Muhammad didn't kill them what happened to them? Where were they when he was defiling their girl? Could it be they were his slaves? Answer me. Oh, Quran has filtered that one out too as it was previously in the bible. Yeye de smell.

What is the INTERNET for? Type........Who was Aisha the wife of Prophet Muhammad's Father?

Its as easy as that.

Did Muhammed kill her father?

PLEASE ALLOW THE MONEY SPENT ON YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE OF WORTH HERE.......YOUR EDUCATION SHOULD HELP YOU TO BE ABLE TO THINK DONT YOU THINK SO.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by udatso: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

IS IT YOUR TEETH I ASKED TO BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE WHICH WOULD PROVE TO THE WOULD THAT YOU ARE NOT A LIAR?

BE OPENING YOUR TEETH.
That Anas09 will keep you waiting forever. LIES ooze from his mouth that he can never defend.
i have equally challenged him here https://www.nairaland.com/3090399/u-muslim-pls-come-over/2#46791189 and its over a month now he hasnt been able to provide what he was asked. Their hobby is to lie while their associates shower praises on them.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

What is the INTERNET for? Type........Who was Aisha the wife of Prophet Muhammad's Father?

Its as easy as that.

PLEASE ALLOW THE MONEY SPENT ON YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE OF WORTH HERE.......YOUR EDUCATION SHOULD HELP YOU TO BE ABLE TO THINK DONT YOU THINK SO.

I recommeded two sites for your previously. HAVE YOU read them or your BRAIN ALSO lacks stamina like parisbookaddict?

GO AND READ THAT SITE. AND DONT BE A LAZY BOY.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
udatso:

That Anas09 will keep you waiting forever. LIES ooze from his mouth that he can never defend.
i have equally challenged him here https://www.nairaland.com/3090399/u-muslim-pls-come-over/2#46791189 and its over a month now he hasnt been able to provide what he was asked. Their hobby is to lie while their associates shower praises on them.

THAT IS ALL THAT MEANS TO BE A CHRISTIAN. hardmirror said it all.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Just has hardmirror rightly said:

"There are many reasons why CHRISTIANITY has survived the test of time even though it is built on LIES and DEEP HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY"

Reference: www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/3

(Page 3, 5th post counting from top)

"Am I implying that INSINCERITY, SELFISHNESS and IGNORANCE is what is keeping CHRISTIANS as CHRISTIANS? The answer is a BIG YES! The moment I began to asking 'god' the questions .......... the very moment I began to discover the FALSEHOOD OF CHRISTIANITY. If you are SINCERE and TRUELY concern about your fellow man, you realize 'god' is MORE WICKED, S-TUPID and INCAPABLE than the presumed DEVIL"

Reference: www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5

(Page 5, post number 2 counting from bottom)

Hence,

Christians and Christianity = "LIES", "DEEP HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY", "INSINCERITY", "SELFISHNESS", "IGNORANCE" .

I am giving you till ETERNITY to produce your PROOF..............do it at your own FREE TIME.

let me help you just incase you dont know how to go about it.

Go to your POST.

And scroll.......................ITS AS EASY AS THAT.

You must feel very important for all these time a gave you. Now move along. Get busy.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Its as easy as that.

I recommeded two sites for your previously. HAVE YOU read them or your BRAIN ALSO lacks stamina like parisbookaddict?

GO AND READ THAT SITE. AND DONT BE A LAZY BOY.
Bros, my education has nothing to do with the subject of discuss. The money spent on it was none of your useless business. We are talking about Jesus and Muhammad. I told you I don't trust web pages. Any fool can develop them to put nonsense there for the gullibles. I prefer your Quran, that great book that filters errors in the bible, hadiths and Bible (the one you claim is full of contradictions).
Can we continue?
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

You must feel very important for all these time a gave you. Now move along. Get busy.

IS MY FEELING THE EVIDENCE ASKED OF YOU?....................GET BUSY AND DIG IT OUT. SHOW IT TO THE WORLD THAT CHRISTIANITY IS NOT ALL ABOUT LIES, DECEPTION, FRUAD, MANIPULATION...........................................................

THE BALL IS FOREVER IN YOUR COURT.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

Bros, my education has nothing to do with the subject of discuss. The money spent on it was none of your useless business. We are talking about Jesus and Muhammad. I told you I don't trust web pages. Any fool can develop them to put nonsense there for the gullibles. I prefer your Quran, that great book that filters errors in the bible, hadiths and Bible (the one you claim is full of contradictions).
Can we continue?

Then you are living in the PAST!

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Then you are living in the PAST!
History are preserved for us to learn from. In the past, your Muhammad ordered the killings of unbelievers & enemies of Muslims, he ordered you guys to be using sand to clean your privates, he went ahead to marry & sleep with a minor. He left you with a lot of instructions that are from the bottom of hell. All these happened in the past. Oga, are you not living out his instructions? Dont't you guys see non muslims as kafirs who deserve to die? Don't you wash your bumbum with sand or leaves when water is unavailable? Don't you think tissue of #100 should be carried along always in case the nature calls? You are living in the past more than I do.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

History are preserved for us to learn from. In the past, your Muhammad ordered the killings of unbelievers & enemies of Muslims, he ordered you guys to be using sand to clean your privates, he went ahead to marry & sleep with a minor. He left you with a lot of instructions that are from the bottom of hell. All these happened in the past. Oga, are you not living out his instructions? Dont't you guys see non muslims as kafirs who deserve to die? Don't you wash your bumbum with sand or leaves when water is unavailable? Don't you think tissue of #100 should be carried along always in case the nature calls? You are living in the past more than I do.
grin[quote author=babajeje123 post=47849162]

YES WE SEE NON-MUSLIMS WHO SEE US AS THEIR ENEMIES AS MUCH AS WE SEE THEM AS OUR ENEMIES TOO PERIOD.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

IS MY FEELING THE EVIDENCE ASKED OF YOU?....................GET BUSY AND DIG IT OUT. SHOW IT TO THE WORLD THAT CHRISTIANITY IS NOT ALL ABOUT LIES, DECEPTION, FRUAD, MANIPULATION...........................................................

THE BALL IS FOREVER IN YOUR COURT.
Hahahahahahahaha. Muslim, I can't waste my MB on a Muslim who accuses a christian of fraud. Hahahahahahahaha. Gerrarahia. Go rid yourself of pedophilic tendencies. Anytime you work pass a 7 or 10 years old girl, your body kicks. Go treat your cleptomania. Go flush thoughts of rape out of you system.
Your Allah openly boasted to be the best of deceivers of all man kind, yet you accuse of me of lies. You make me really laf. Now, move along
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by babajeje123(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

grin
This is my last word to you. Open your heart wide to your maker, then search for the truth, get the truth and live by the truth. In the truth, there is freedom. Peace!
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Rilwon: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

This is too long and ur tots are scattered all over the palace..didnt read it ..

Like i said its a baised book from the little i have read but we all know that passions aside the book is mostly true. .mohammed was a terrible man..

Chai, the fact that you admitted that the book is biased shows that the entirety of the book cannot be trusted. But then as a Christian that sees ridiculous nonsense in the Bible but still believe in it as the word of god, i am not surprised. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Muslim, I can't waste my MB on a Muslim who accuses a christian of fraud. Hahahahahahahaha. Gerrarahia. Go rid yourself of pedophilic tendencies. Anytime you work pass a 7 or 10 years old girl, your body kicks. Go treat your cleptomania. Go flush thoughts of rape out of you system.
Your Allah openly boasted to be the best of deceivers of all man kind, yet you accuse of me of lies. You make me really laf. Now, move along

OUR TIME IS NEVER A WASTE ON YOU. 24/7 WE ARE FULLY SUBMITTED TO ALLAH. WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE IS JIHAD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities / How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.