Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? (4152 Views)

You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Rilwon: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
Coming from a girl that worships a God who's gay and surrounds himself with 12 strong homosexuals. The best nicknamed "the rock" grin

Hehehehe grin lwkm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by udatso: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Muslim, I can't waste my MB on a Muslim who accuses a christian of fraud. Hahahahahahahaha. Gerrarahia. Go rid yourself of pedophilic tendencies. Anytime you work pass a 7 or 10 years old girl, your body kicks. Go treat your cleptomania. Go flush thoughts of rape out of you system.
Your Allah openly boasted to be the best of deceivers of all man kind, yet you accuse of me of lies. You make me really laf. Now, move along
If you actually meant to use the word @ bold, it's spelt kleptomania. And by the way what brought that into the discussion?
You falsely accused someone and he challenged you to bring proof. You either provide that and stop disgracing yourself here or forever be silent.
Don't you have an atom of shame in you LIAR?

You always lie and when asked for proof, you start blabbing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
WORDWORLD:

OUR TIME IS NEVER A WASTE ON YOU. 24/7 WE ARE FULLY SUBMITTED TO ALLAH. WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE IS JIHAD.
Good luck with your Jihad. You have approximately 100years to wage your Jihad agaisnt us, I have eternity to watch you burn in flames. So I will advice you to put all your efforts. The demon called Allah will laf at you when you cross over to eternity.

Muhammed was shivering like a scared chicken when he was dying. Fatima went to him, to be assured of eternity, but what was mumu's responds?

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol 4.book 57 Number 16.46:8-9
O Fatimah bin Muhammed, Ask me anything from my wealth, and I will give to you but I can not save you from Allah's punishment. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me.

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
John:14: 10-11

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
John:3:13

Jesus knew who he was, where he came from, and where he was going. But can you say that of Muhammed?

Sura AL Afghan 48:2
'Say, I am no bringer of new knowledge, or doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you.

This is who you are waging Jihad for. Hahahahahahahaha. With everything written in your Koran about heaven and Hell, the glorious prophet, the best of man kind (Best in Stealing, raping kids, beheading Christians and Jews, lying, best in all the negative things) did not know where he would spend eternity.
Now let me show you where I will spend eternity;

Here Jesus encourages me;
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John:14:1 (Do not be afraid of the threats of satan)

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John:14:2 (How can he say this if he didn't already know?)

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John:14:3 (This is my full assurance, he will come back for me) will Muhammed? Or Allah?

Fight very hard, you can't out do Muhammed. Poor False prophet Mumu fought for Allah all his adult life, but at the point of death, Allah ignored him.
A mere Jewish girl, whom he killed her parents and husband, brought her home that very day and raped her continously in honour of Allah, fed him poison. All manner of prayers was done to Allah. Almighty Allah disappeared. Jibril the Jinn disappeared. He grew fat like a pig, being a short dwarfish man already. When Allah failed him, he turned his frustration towards Christians and Jews. He released curses upon curses on us, finally, he died like a dog.
Today you all curse us in your prayer, but, the more you curse us, the better than you we get. Drop your weapons and allow our God's fight for themselves let's see. But Satan is too insecure for that.

You wage Jihad agaisnt us, that's all Satan can do, kill my flesh, but my life in the flesh is but a shadow compared to eternity. This is what I know already

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Luke:12:4-5.
See? Your allah has powers here only. If he had any power in the after life, he won't be so incensed agaisnt us. Just imagine how Yahweh is ignoring you people. He knows the real life is after here. Fight hard, for only here you have power.

Satan abandoned Muhammed because he was done using the slowpoke. He abandoned him and picked Abu Bakir. And on and on he went, he will abandon everyone one of you because him too shall be brought down.

Isaiah 14:16-18 Those who see you (satan) will gaze at you and consider you, saying, Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms?— Who made the world like a wilderness and overthrew its cities, who would not permit his prisoners to go free(Apostasy law)?
You see? You and Allah shall stand to answer for all the Jihad you waged against God's people.
This is the last I put in you.
*Ignore mood activated*
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
udatso:

If you actually meant to use the word @ bold, it's spelt kleptomania. And by the way what brought that into the discussion?
You falsely accused someone and he challenged you to bring proof. You either provide that and stop disgracing yourself here or forever be silent.
Don't you have an atom of shame in you LIAR?

You always lie and when asked for proof, you start blabbing
See? you know it. It's peculiar to Islam.
Which part is a lie sir. Which proof do you want?
I always feel the need to remind you of who your prophet was. A thief.
As always, you can't be truthful. You mean you can't see how what I posted relates to his trash?
A Muslim who is riddled by fraud is calling a Christian a liar. You think everyone will be like you right? Get out of here.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by udatso: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sometimes i wonder if its outright stupidity that drives certain individuals or its their passion to be shameless. Its time to expose you to the readers.
1. You made a very disturbing statement about the wordworld
Anas09:

You returned to Islam? Confused soul.

2. You expatiated what you meant by that and expelling all doubts that it was a mistake by saying
Anas09:

Exactly. Only days ago he was bashing Islam.
and
Anas09:

What sense you have you now made? A while ago you were in an atheists thread bashing Islam. I asked you if you were no longer a Muslim, you denied ever being a Muslim.
I'd rather be foolish for the sake of Christ, than be foolish for a foolish demented man like Muhammed.

3. The Op then challenged you to bring proof of your allegations above
WORDWORLD:

So ANAS09 Produce your Evidence of

1. WORDWORLD EVER having a discussion with you ANAS09. Where you asked me if I were no longer a Muslim? And I denied EVER being a Muslim.

And

2. Where I was BASHING Islam in that same discusion or thread.

ELSE REMAIN A CHRISTAIN,........" A FOOL FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST........" 1corinthian4:10

Produce your Evidence 1. And 2. ........

Nairaland is on Black and White and it is open to the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

I bet you TILL the world comes to an END, you Anas09 have NOTHING to produce.
4. Anas09 replied that the proof will be provided
Anas09:

Oh dear. Na wa oooo. The mind of a Muslim. Don't worry I will post it here it's in my mention.
5. The next thing was this SHAMELESS LIAR to start changing the tune of the music
Anas09:

Hello. I don't really care you decide to become. I shd take the trouble to pull out a thread you denied being a Muslim? For what? Who are you? Guy, be whatever you want. Tie a noose, hang yourself for all I care. Gerrarahia
Anything you want to be, be. taa commot from here.
AND THAT WAS HOW THIS SHAMELESS COWARD COULDN'T PRODUCE ANY EVIDENCE FOR HIS FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

Anas09, Your shameless attitude makes me wanna puke.
You are a disgusting fellow not worth engaging in any civil discussion.
You are a shame to good Christians out there.

A similar scenario occurred between us when you disgracefully pulled out. i thought of giving you a second chance. But after this second display of unrepentant attitude, I guess you wont be getting it any time soon.

Your unwillingness to accept the diagnosis of your sickness so that treatment would commence to halt the spread of this virus to your other misinformed members of your association shows your unrivaled stupidity and dishonesty.

You are best ignored to blab as much as you want.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Demmzy15(m): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Anas09:
'Say, I am no bringer of new knowledge, or doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you.
I don die!!!!! grin grin grin Sura Afghan ko, Sura Pakistan ni. You see how miserable you're! Unrepentant liar!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2016
Demmzy15:
I don die!!!!! grin grin grin Sura Afghan ko, Sura Pakistan ni. You see how miserable you're! Unrepentant liar!

This girl is born FRAUD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Allah says: "Nay We hurl the TRUTH against FALSEHOOD and it KNOCKS OUT its brain, and behold FALSEHOOD DOTH PERISH! Woe to the (false) things ye ascribe (to us)" Quran 21 : 18.

@ udatso

DON'T BE GRIEVED!!!

May Almighty Allah be PLEASED with all our strivings in trying to make people see the TRUTH from FALSEHOOD. Bring them from DARKNESS to LIGHT. Advicing them to choose RIGHT and not WRONG.

Her telling such a BLATANT LIE tells us that its not about her seeking for KNOWLEDGE in order to grow so as to become WISE. Exploring to discover the TRUTH so as to become SUCCESSFUL.

But she is bent on IRRATIONAL DOGMA.

Telling LIES is a reaction against the INTELLECT.................IT IS IRRATIONALITY TO BELIEVE IN LIES WHILE YOU KNOW THAT ITS A LIE. WHAT AN IRRATIONAL DOGMA INDEED!!!

Why do people have to tell LIES? Why!!!? What then is the MORAL that you are preaching to US by telling LIES, you SLANDERER!!!

She never thought I will request for a PROOF? The Quran is our guide. We learnt from the Quran to always ask for EVIDENCE and not be blinded by DOGMA.

My request for an EVIDENCE of her allegations which she couldn't  produce and can NEVER PRODUCE tells everyone here that we are here for business not for PLAY.......................WE DON'T TAKE LIES WITH LIGHT HANDED-NESS SINCE TRUTH EQUAL SALVATION, TRUTH IS SUCCESS, TRUTH IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN THE END.

Anas09 why do you tell LIES?

Are you mentally ill? Suffering from MYTHOMANIA?

So like the book Muhammed Vs the People.

............the say that Muhammad had STD. Where is the EVIDENCE? The say he was MENTALLY ILL. Produce your PROOF.,....................they have since said and stil saying all kinds of S-HIT, so much that

In one of his books, THOMAS CARLYLE. That Scotish Philosopher, Essayist, Teacher, Historian, Satirical writer considered one of the most important social commentator of his time......couldn't stomach all these SLANDER anymore and wrote and I quote:

"The LIES (western slander) which well-meaning ZEAL has heaped around this man (Muhammad) ARE DISGRACEFULL TO OURSELVES ONLY." Thomas Carlyle, in Heroes and Hero Worship and the Heroic in History. 1840

They LIES heaped on Islam are sometimes out of IGNORANCE but most times out of SPITE, a systematic DENIGRATION.

Islam has EVERLY been a topic of great concern in the west from time immemorial. They HATERS of TRUTH, ISLAM. Have always tried to slaughter it for their GOD of LIES in the temple of FALSHOOD.

But , Allah says in the GLORIOUS QURAN:

'Say: "THE TRUTH HAS ARRIVED FALSEHOOD (Lies) NEITHER INVENTS ANYTHING NEW NOR RESTORES ANYTHING" Q34:49

Meaning: Falsehood, is NOT the source of a new thing.

She 'Anas09' LIED and thinks she can make SOMETHING out of a BLATANT LIE.

Just had the writer of the EXCELLENTLY "Baised" "Sentimental" "Speculative" book Muhammad Vs the People.

Still on the verse,

A TRUTHFUL thing cannot come out of from FALSEHOOD. And LIES does not RESTORE anything but DAMAGES its ownself. TRUTH is in AGREEMENT with FACTS but LIES is something ELSE.

Anas09 had no FACT to present............such a LIAR.

Anas09? The girl is born FRAUD. She will never PRODUCE ANY EVIDENCE because she is a LIAR. I PRAY SHE DOESN'T DIE AS ONE. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO BE A FOOL FOR CHRIST, BUT DOES YOUR GOD, CHRIST ALSO CONDONE LIES?

Ain't you just being UNREASONABLE?

FALSEHOOD IS EMPTY, IT WILL NEVER ENDURE. IT WILL ONLY COLLAPSE OVER A PERIOD OF TIME. BY ITS NATURE IT MUST PERISH ALONG WITH THOSE WHO CHERISH IT.

So, don't GRIEVE brother.

I like Dr.Steve's saying. Its so SWEET.

"Don't worry about the HATERS. They are ANGRY because the TRUTH you speak contradicts the LIE THEY LIVE".

ALLAH answers THEM.

All these them Muhammed this, Muhammed that, Muhammed those..........bla bla bla.......yan yan yan .......huh huh huh .................EMPTY RHETORICS .................ACCUSSING MUHAMMAD OF BEING MAD with the verse below which makes Dr Steve's quote to make so MUCH SENSE.

"Or do they say, ' HE IS MENTALLY ILL?' Nay! He has brought them the TRUTH, BUT MOST OF THEM HATE THE TRUTH." Quran 23: 70

Brother let me end with this verse.

'AND SAY: TRUTH HAS (now) ARRIVE, FALSEHOOD PERISHED: FOR FALSEHOOD IS (by its nature) BOUND TO PERISH. Quran 17: 81.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Demmzy15:

Na afghan be that? shocked copy and paste things ehn grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by udatso: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2016
So this liar is a lady?
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2016
udatso:
So this liar is a lady? GIRL

Yea, she is a girl, infact a small fry grin grin, i wonder what gives her the boldness to lie this much, times without number she has shown how she lacks home training......you must have seen that too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Demmzy15:

Its correct na grin grin see her proof

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by udatso: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yea, she is a girl, infact a small fry grin grin, i wonder what gives her the boldness to lie this much, times without number she has shown how she lacks home training......you must have seen that too.
I actually used 'a lady' cos I felt she might be a mum.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by ypeace: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
WORDWORLD:

If its not a BEST SELLER then the book is as TRUE as the QURAN.

The Quran is not a BEST SELLER but the BIBLE is.

23:70 Or do they say. “There is madness in
him”? Nay, he has brought them the truth - and the truth
do most of them detest!

That book and the bible are the ones competing now for which is a BIGGER LIE...........LIES SELLS LIKE HOT -S-HIT.........WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE SO MUCH FLIES AROUND LATELY?

Another HOT -- S-HIT has been droped.

your posts are too long. it is part of our religion to say little (pure, undiluted truth) with heavy meanings. may Allah increase us in eeman.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
udatso:
Sometimes i wonder if its outright stupidity that drives certain individuals or its their passion to be shameless. Its time to expose you to the readers.
1. You made a very disturbing statement about the wordworld

2. You expatiated what you meant by that and expelling all doubts that it was a mistake by saying
and

3. The Op then challenged you to bring proof of your allegations above

4. Anas09 replied that the proof will be provided

5. The next thing was this SHAMELESS LIAR to start changing the tune of the music

AND THAT WAS HOW THIS SHAMELESS COWARD COULDN'T PRODUCE ANY EVIDENCE FOR HIS FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

Anas09, Your shameless attitude makes me wanna puke.
You are a disgusting fellow not worth engaging in any civil discussion.
You are a shame to good Christians out there.

A similar scenario occurred between us when you disgracefully pulled out. i thought of giving you a second chance. But after this second display of unrepentant attitude, I guess you wont be getting it any time soon.

Your unwillingness to accept the diagnosis of your sickness so that treatment would commence to halt the spread of this virus to your other misinformed members of your association shows your unrivaled stupidity and dishonesty.

You are best ignored to blab as much as you want.

You have carefully read through my discussions with your Brethren. You have seen how close I hit the fraud called Muhammed, but being a true Muslim, you can't calm down and debunk what I posted, rather you turn personal, calling me names, hoping you can shout me off. Interesting dream.
Oh Udatso. Your shrieking only exposes your cowardice.

This is what your Muslim sister 'Wafa Sultan' Wrote about your kind.

" I have never come across a Muslim who talks without disagreement, every conversation is a disagreement. They shout and shriek at the opponent with the hope to intimidate. Without shouting and shrieking, they have no sense of their own WORTH or existence, without shrieking, they have no sense of being alive".

They can't bring differnt point to of views closer together, Why? They believe when they shout and shriek, they keep the fear of them bigger in the minds of others, hence; they hide THEIR TRUE NATURE OF COWAEDICE. They believe that the louder they shriek the more they prove they are right. Their conversation is always a shriek, and it's believed that he who shrieks the loudest and the longest is the strongest. (Wafa Sultan, ex Muslim).

Udatso. Look into what Wafa said and tell me if she lied. Can't you see yourself in her assertion? I Just imagine you vibrating with anger as you type that trash . why the anger if what I said is not true?
You think am the type that runs when a shriek is made? Dream on.

No one gets rewarded for cowardice. Or, maybe in Islam cowards are rewarded by promising them something in Allah's heaven. undecided
You are shouting and calling me names, you shrieks don't go skin deep. You are just a big babe without real guts. tongue
You think by all the nonsense you spewed out there, will make me abandon what am doing to, pay any attention to low life's moon god worshippers like You guys? No scum, I wont. tongue
You and all your islamic vermin put together can't rattle me.

You shouting and screeching like a scratched CD plate won't change the fact that I hit you hard. why don't you first start by calling Allah a liar and putting him on the spot, since he lied through out his ministry with Muhammed, and went off boasting being the greatest of liars whom no man could evade?

If I lied, am human, but Allah is a god who lied and commended himself for being the greatest liar ever. Start from there.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Demmzy15(m): 1:26am On Jul 26, 2016
ypeace:

your posts are too long. it is part of our religion to say little (pure, undiluted truth) with heavy meanings. may Allah increase us in eeman.
undecided undecided
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
ypeace:

"Your posts are too long."

What can i reply to you other than to say :DIFFERENT strokes for DIFFERENT folks.

THE TIME IT TAKES TO WRITE SUCH A LONG POST....................IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO THE TIME IT TAKES TO READING IT.

It takes far longer time to write than to read no matter the length be it SHORT or LONG. Its all comes down to CHOICE and INTEREST.

"Its is part of our Religion to say little (pure, undiluted truth) with heavy meanings". Thank you for you SUGGESTION. While your suggestion makes no MEANING TO ME though i expected such from you.

"Its the MALADY of our AGE that the young are so BUSY teaching us that they have no time left to Learn" Eric Hoffer.

What is so Long about the Post...............IF A MUSLIM CAN CRAM A WHOLE QURAN IN HIS HEAD.

I know when to use MY SHORT GUN and when to use MY LONG ONE too.

"Your post are too long"

The question to you is where is your own contribution of "little (pure, undiluted truth) WITH HEAVY MEANING. Am yet to see one.

Muslims always boast of being the fastest growing religion. While Muslims forget that NUMBERS counts for NOTHING.

"Doing NOTHING is harmless, BUT BEING BUSY DOING NOTHING IS NOT" Eric Hoffer.

Think about it.

"The believers, men and women are protectors, one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practice regular charity and obey Allah and His Apostle. On them will Allah pour His MERCY: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise" Q9v71

May Allah increase us in Iman. Thank you for your prayer which i but say Amiiiiiiiiiiiin!

While we await your "little pure undilluted truth with heavy meaning.

PLEASE IF YOU CANT READ MY LONG POST. KINDLY DONT BOTHER YOURSELF BECAUSE AM NOT HERE TO PLEASE PEOPLE.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

You are shouting and calling me names,

If I lied, am human, but Allah is a god who lied and commended himself for being the greatest liar ever. Start from there.

No!!! Let us start from 'OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN'

...."Therefore YOU shall be PERFECT, just as your father in heaven is PERFECT" Matthew 5:48.

"If i lied, am human" Quoting Anus or Anas or what ever she calls herself in this other moniker.

Being human..................is no EXCUSE at all my dear to be telling BLATANT LIES. Because 'Our Father' in heaven requires PERFECTION not DECADENCE.

* Decadence means: Behaviour that shows that someone has LOW MORAL standards............LIES IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

The standard is not IMPEFECTION but to be PERFECT like our 'Father' in heaven.

Is LIES not a DEFECT?

So, to say because YOU ARE HUMAN and you think its A VALID ALIBI for you to be A LIAR, BOASTING ABOUT SUCH A DISEASE only shows that you are in a FAITH that makes LYING and LIARS feel at ease with such a DISEASE because such a FAITH is built on LIES and your DISEASE HEART finds it so appealling.

Jesus is not the founder of CHRISTIANITY. Jesus is not a LIAR. He never ever even heard that word before. NEVER!!! C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-I-T-Y. From where?

The word CHRISTIANITY is NO where to be found inside the WHOLE of the Bible. Hence how do we ascribe DIVINITY to a word that is not DEFINED by the supposed book of DIVINE BOOK, THE BIBLE.

That word, Christianity is except found in the ENGLISH DICTIONARY as defined by MEN as the seem fit.

The word Christian too is but a NICK-NAME given to you by those who you also have NICK-NAMED as PAGANS.

Did Jesus ever called anyone a CHRISTIAN?

My Dear,

We Muslims believe that Jesus is not a LIAR, and from one of the speeches ascribed to Jesus in the Bible it reads.

"............THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" John8:32

Except if what you are saying is that Jesus Christ should go and hit his head on the wall for telling us to always be TRUTHFUL, "that the TRUTH shall set us FREE"............. what does he mean? Doesn't he know that we are humans,.........."If I lie am human"?

Was he talking to MUSHROOMS when he was saying "THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" or TO ANTS?

Or to HUMAN BEINGS?

SERIOUSLY AFTER TRUTH, THERE ARE NO PERMISSIBLE LIES.

Islam TEACHES PERFECTION, not DEFECTION we believe in TRUTH and TRUTH is PERFECT.

Allah says in the Quran:

"This day I have PERFECTED your 'DEEN' (RELIGION) and completed my FAVOUR upon you and APPROVED FOR YOU ISLAM AS YOU DEEN (RELIGION)" Quran 5:3

Two points.

1. PERFECTION

2. ISLAM is mentioned in the Quran and not only mentioned but an APPROVAL by ALLAH HIMSELF.

WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF CHRISTIANITY................A RELIGION BUILT BY HUMANS SUCH AS ANAS09, A LIAR.

"If I lie am human". Continue to be a DEFICIENT HUMAN BEING.

udatso did you hear what she said?..........is that a step towards repentance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by ypeace: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"Your posts are too long."

What can i reply to you other than to say :DIFFERENT strokes for DIFFERENT folks.

THE TIME IT TAKES TO WRITE SUCH A LONG POST....................IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO THE TIME IT TAKES TO READING IT.

It takes far longer time to write than to read no matter the length be it SHORT or LONG. And its all comes down to CHOICE and INTEREST.

"Its is part of our Religion to say little (pure, undiluted truth) with heavy meanings". Thank you for you SUGGESTION. While your suggestion makes no MEANING TO ME though i expected such from you.

"Its the MALADY of our AGE that the young are so BUSY teaching us that they have no time left to Learn" Eric Hoffer.

What is so Long about the Post...............IF A MUSLIM CAN CRAM A WHOLE QURAN IN HIS HEAD.

I know when to use MY SHORT GUN and when to use MY LONG ONE too.

"Your post are too long"

The question to you is where is your own contribution of "little (pure, undiluted truth) WITH HEAVY MEANING. Am yet to see one.

Muslims always boast of being the fastest growing religion. While Muslims forget that NUMBERS counts for NOTHING.

"Doing NOTHING is harmless, BUT BEING BUSY DOING NOTHING IS NOT" Eric Hoffer.

Think about it.

"The believers, men and women are protectors, one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practice regular charity and obey Allah and His Apostle. On them will Allah pour His MERCY: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise" Q9v71

May Allah increase us in Iman. Thank you for your prayer which i but say Amiiiiiiiiiiiin!

While we await your "little pure undilluted truth with heavy meaning.

PLEASE IF YOU CANT READ MY LONG POST. KINDLY DONT BOTHER YOURSELF BECAUSE AM NOT HERE TO PLEASE PEOPLE.
Sorry
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
ypeace:

Sorry

"We never say so much when WE DO NOT QUITE KNOW WHAT WE WANT TO SAY. " Eric Hoffer
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Empiree: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by udatso: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
WORDWORLD:

...."Therefore YOU shall be PERFECT, just as your father in heaven is PERFECT" Matthew 5:48.

"If i lied, am human" Quoting Anus or Anas or what ever she calls herself in this other moniker.

Being human..................is no EXCUSE at all my dear to be telling BLATANT LIES. Because 'Our Father' in heaven requires PERFECTION not DECADENCE.

* Decadence means: Behaviour that shows that someone has LOW MORAL standards............LIES IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

Is LIES not a DEFECT?

So, to say because YOU ARE HUMAN and you think its A VALID ALIBI for you to be A LIAR, BOASTING ABOUT SUCH A DISEASE only shows that you are in a FAITH that makes LYING and LIARS feel at ease with such a DISEASE because such a FAITH is built on LIES and your DISEASE HEART finds it so appealling.

Jesus is not the founder of CHRISTIANITY. Jesus is not a LIAR. He never ever even heard that word before. NEVER!!! C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-I-T-Y. From where?

The word CHRISTIANITY is NO where to be found inside the WHOLE of the Bible. Hence how do we ascribe DIVINITY to a word that is not DEFINED by the supposed book of DIVINE BOOK, THE BIBLE.

That word, Christianity is except found in the ENGLISH DICTIONARY as defined by MEN as the seem fit.

The word Christian too is but a NICK-NAME given to you by those who you also have NICK-NAMED as PAGANS.

My Dear,

We Muslims believe that Jesus is not a LIAR, and from one of the speeches ascribed to Jesus in the Bible it reads.

Except if what you are saying is that Jesus Christ should go and hit his head on the wall for telling us to always be TRUTHFUL, "that the TRUTH shall set us FREE"............. what does he mean? Doesn't he know that we are humans,.........."If I lie am human"?

Was he talking to MUSHROOMS when he was saying "THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" or TO ANTS?

Or to HUMAN BEINGS?

Islam TEACHES PERFECTION, not DEFECTION we believe in TRUTH and TRUTH is PERFECT.

Allah says in the Quran:

"This day I have PERFECTED your 'DEEN' (RELIGION) and completed my FAVOUR upon you and APPROVED FOR YOU ISLAM AS YOU DEEN (RELIGION)" Quran 5:3

Two points.

1. PERFECTION

2. ISLAM is mentioned in the Quran and not only mentioned but an APPROVAL by ALLAH HIMSELF.

WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF CHRISTIANITY................A RELIGION BUILT BY HUMANS SUCH AS ANAS09, A LIAR.

I heard oooo.. ..just decided to ignore her. Someone who lied and hasn't even apologized for that but claims she is just a human. . What else can we probably say to her?
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by haffaze777(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Is LIES not a DEFECT?

My Dear,

Or to HUMAN BEINGS?

Allah says in the Quran:

Two points.

1. PERFECTION

Did u just say repentance?there is no way she/he will repent because they are unrepentant liar,they were taught from infants how to spread dia gospel through lie,remember they took after uncle Paul of tarsus the greatest liar ever
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Rilwayne001: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Demmzy15:

cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
haffaze777:

Did u just say repentance?there is no way she/he will repent because they are unrepentant liar,they were taught from infants how to spread dia gospel through lie,remember they took after uncle Paul of tarsus the greatest liar ever
Quote where Paul said he was a liar, or where the Bible called Paul a liar, and let me quote where Allah boasts of being the greatest of all liars. Go ahead.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
udatso:

I heard oooo.. ..just decided to ignore her. Someone who lied and hasn't even apologized for that but claims she is just a human. . What else can we probably say to her?
I didn't lie. I just said he is too low to give me an assignment. And even if I lied, like I said, am human. Meanwhile, you haven't attacked Allah for claiming to be the greatest of liars, rather you worship him. You wirship a god Who lies and brags about it. It's just a shame.
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by haffaze777(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

Quote where Paul said he was a liar, or where the Bible called Paul a liar, and let me quote where Allah boasts of being the greatest of all liars. Go ahead.

Continue ur futile exercise brogrin

2 Likes

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
udatso:

Question:

"What else can we probably say of her?"

Answer:

A PERFECT PRODUCT OF A CONTRADICTORY SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
haffaze777:

Allow her Oooooooo!!! With her APOLOGETICAL MEANINGLESS VERBIAGE. She has been taught that if she doesnt tell call BLUE - BLACK she is going to HELL.

Please allow her abeg!
Re: Parisbookaddict.......... Did You Say Its An "EXCELLENT" booK? by Anas09: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
haffaze777:

No be small futile exercise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors In Funny Memes / Why Are You Angry With God? / The Loveworld Festival Of Music & Arts #LFMA2017 [AMAZING PICTURE GALLERY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.