Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

New Scammers On Auto Section - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Scammers On Auto Section (26976 Views)

The Auto Section Crew / Middlemen/agents Ruining The Reputation Of Auto Section / Irrelevant Things In Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by dominique(f): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2016
princetom1:
New scammers spotted o,

Monicker: stellablexo,
stellabless

cc: dominique

Seen and handled even before seeing your mention. Thank
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2016
dominique:

Seen and handled even before seeing your mention. Thank

Yes, i just noticed i didn't mention u before and edited it, even before that, i had seen d changes. Thanks, this is d kind of swiftness we wish for, 1 blow, 3 die

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2016
And yet another scammer,

Monicker: AlhajiHarruna

Mods, please,

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by dominique(f): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
princetom1:
And yet another scammer,

Monicker: AlhajiHarruna

Mods, please,

Noted, thanks
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by samuel051: 2:58am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:
I read al through this post and comment about cityhood
And I began to laugh out louds like very funny dude zazue smellowsz grin

Don't know you from Adam but am very sure you zazue just want to create some stories but you stated what happen between you and Mr cityhood now
You claimed your inspector came! To Kaduna state did I even told you smellows that am in Kaduna town?? Oga adey smellow zazzue

Am in Zaria
I have a car for myself called dada motors I am not an agent
I am not a middleman
And likewise am Nt just a guy that you think you can just be talking to like your junior brother

You need to learn courtsy myfriend!!!

There are still business that can join us together in future

If you think am not real plz just come and see
Dada motors
Dada pure water
Dada petrol
I can post here the pics of all my personal business pics for you to see
My friend
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by wickedboi: 3:59am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=samuel051 post=52259282][/quote]

Immediately add this pharisee; @Cityhood to ur scammers list
No time.

CC: dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2016
wickedboi:

Immediately add this pharisee; @Cityhood to ur scammers list
No time.

CC: dominique

Why?
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Caveatemptor(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Caveatemptor:

https://www.nairaland.com/3538667/cityhood-dada-motors-wont-refund

This is why!

Cc:dominique

Ongoing saga, not requisite for banning. Thanks for d heads up, i saw d thread from last night
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Caveatemptor(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
princetom1:

Ongoing saga, not requisite for banning. Thanks for d heads up, i saw d thread from last night

The ones you people have been banning,we're they not on going sagas?
Do you make a preemptive strike or a reactionary strike?
On this same your thread page 3 to be precise,one poster zauzau warned you about this same city hood but you turned it into a joke asking if city hood took his wife.
It appears this your thread is selective. No problems,chelseabmw did a lot more than this to protect inspired but what happened in the end?

8 Likes

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Caveatemptor:

The ones you people have been banning,we're they not on going sagas?
Do you make a preemptive strike or a reactionary strike?
On this same your thread page 3 to be precise,one poster zauzau warned you about this same city hood but you turned it into a joke asking if city hood took his wife.
It appears this your thread is selective. No problems,chelseabmw did a lot more than this to protect inspired but what happened in the end?

Protect ke?
1) Am not a mod, i cant ban, just recomend
2) No one here is my family, every seller here, i check from time to time, i cant make a mistake to spoil somebody name,
3) Those banned are purely scammers, that will just collect ur money and dissapeared
4) zazau, wasn't serious with his allegations
5) With this cityhood saga, we will create another thread for dealers to be cautious of if u wanna deal with them and cityhood will be number 1 on d list
6) cityhood messed up, scammed, but didn't ran away, so, if mods will listen, they should ban him for 2 months

I will deliver my judgement on that thread tonight, thanks

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by chikeorji123(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2016
Watching Auto section and cityhood in 4HD..
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2016
I haven't caught any new scammer in days now, but i got bigger fish on my hands to keep me busy for days if not weeks, yea, u guys guess right,

Its cityhood, am even short of words to explain things, i am trying to be neutral but d allegations are just high to d heaven. Its a revelation, someone had told me before, there are inconsistence in his ads. Now, e don happen.

We all know, some people arent following the thread and they just come on NL, see a car and make deals without research.
So, i am suggesting all his ads to be locked and place a caution placard on them all. Until his 7 days grace expired and be plunged into oblivion. There are alot of positives to take from banning cityhood monicker, and we know his car stand and his mode of operations

So, dominique, wat do u think? So that some newbie doesn't fall victim

cc: GAZZUZZ, nurey, EgunMogaji, MPVgoddes, Kingreign, diportivo, Caveatemptor, wickednoi, ekanDamie,
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2016
chikeorji123:
Watching Auto section and cityhood in 4HD..

Please, let me use ur lenses too grin

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by dominique(f): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:
I haven't caught any new scammer in days now, but i got bigger fish on my hands to keep me busy for days if not weeks, yea, u guys guess right,

Its cityhood, am even short of words to explain things, i am trying to be neutral but d allegations are just high to d heaven. Its a revelation, someone had told me before, there are inconsistence in his ads. Now, e don happen.

We all know, some people arent following the thread and they just come on NL, see a car and make deals without research.
So, i am suggesting all his ads to be locked and place a caution placard on them all. Until his 7 days grace expired and be plunged into oblivion. There are alot of positives to take from banning cityhood monicker, and we know his car stand and his mode of operations

So, dominique, wat do u think? So that some newbie doesn't fall victim

cc: GAZUZZ, nrey, Egunogaji, MVgoddes, Kingrign, diprtivo, Cavemptor, wicednoi, ekanamie,

I think that is a good idea. I actually put that into consideration yesterday but my dear is that if he's shut out like that, he might not want to refund his buyer. I'll still consider it tho
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
dominique:

I think that is a good idea. I actually put that into consideration yesterday but my dear is that if he's shut out like that, he might not want to refund his buyer. I'll still consider it tho

Let's deal with him in the best possible way without prejudice. Be it anybody. Op can seek redress legally if he wants .
We can't allow others to fall victims
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by gunther6(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
pls add cityhood

cc crestedaguiyi memeluv
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by abbey621(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2016
I'm really annoyed right now, this is getting ridiculous! How can cityhood still be allowed to make a mockery of the Auto section on Nairaland. In advanced societies, if an allegation of substantial fraud or scam is brought against a business, the sponsors immediately pause all advertising platforms in order to stop future scams pending the result of the investigation. Cityhood has about 2 new post up today and this might lead to unsuspecting victims falling into another trap, forget about refunding the buyer and stop the bleeding, if even 1 more person falls victim to this guy then you moderators and Nairaland should be held accountable for enabling it!

@dominique What's causing the delay? I've lost count of the amount of scammers that have been banned with lesser proof, what's the deal here?

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:28am On Dec 28, 2016
I wonder why d MOD is still contemplating locking this so called cityhood posts or even banning him. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. its really sad. smh angry

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:

Lol, u guys are funny o, who called cityhood a scammer? He is a well respected fellow here and his prices too are on point. Maybe he just doesn't like u, that's why he gave u bad price. Lol

Lol. Someone just liked this comment. Is it to mock me? Who saw this coming? How would i label someone a scam without evidence? But now that there are evidence, am in front of d race sef, if only those who claimed he was a scammer before had come out with evidence, we wount be having this now
#cityhoodGate
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2016
You guys should chill, there are alot of things going on, and u guys probably that undurstand all what's happening, so, u guys should be patient ... pls, we arent being partial at all...
RICHIEBOI1:
I wonder why d MOD is still contemplating locking this so called cityhood posts or even banning him. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. its really sad. smh angry

abbey621:
I'm really annoyed right now, this is getting ridiculous! How can cityhood still be allowed to make a mockery of the Auto section on Nairaland. In advanced societies, if an allegation of substantial fraud or scam is brought against a business, the sponsors immediately pause all advertising platforms in order to stop future scams pending the result of the investigation. Cityhood has about 2 new post up today and this might lead to unsuspecting victims falling into another trap, forget about refunding the buyer and stop the bleeding, if even 1 more person falls victim to this guy then you moderators and Nairaland should be held accountable for enabling it!

@dominique What's causing the delay? I've lost count of the amount of scammers that have been banned with lesser proof, what's the deal here?
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by d33types: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:
You guys should chill, there are alot of things going on, and u guys probably that undurstand all what's happening, so, u guys should be patient ... pls, we arent being partial at all...
Wow. I can't believe I'm seeing this.
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2016
d33types:

Wow. I can't believe I'm seeing this.

What are u expecting sir?

1) Peoples money are involved, we can't make rash decision
2) Those who were banned in the past are new scammers, who just joined nairaland and start littering this section with ads and ridiculous prices
3) Cityhood came out to try and explained his part but we now know its all a scam all along
4) His thread are being locked and placed with a placard with CAUTION,
5) We want the complainant to get back his money, so, its neccesary we give cityhood that few days yo sort things out or risk loosing it all on nairaland.
6) I wanna see him banned too, but we need to be careful, just few more days and this will be over, pls bear with us. Or u have better idea?

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Caveatemptor(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2016
LOL!
This is chelseabmw part 2.
We have seen this before. Already posts are being hidden,then come the bans while the scammer continues his activity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by d33types: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:

What are u expecting sir?

1) Peoples money are involved, we can't make rash decision
2) Those who were banned in the past are new scammers, who just joined nairaland and start littering this section with ads and ridiculous prices
3) Cityhood came out to try and explained his part but we now know its all a scam all along
4) His thread are being locked and placed with a placard with CAUTION,
5) We want the complainant to get back his money, so, its neccesary we give cityhood that few days yo sort things out or risk loosing it all on nairaland.
6) I wanna see him banned too, but we need to be careful, just few more days and this will be over, pls bear with us. Or u have better idea?

there are alot of things going on, and u guys probably that undurstand all what's happening

Can you explain the above which you typed? Na wah for Nigeria o
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
d33types:

there are alot of things going on, and u guys probably that undurstand all what's happening

Can you explain the above which you typed? Na wah for Nigeria o

If u cant understand situation and threat it differently as they occurred, then i give up tongue
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Caveatemptor:
LOL!
This is chelseabmw part 2.
We have seen this before. Already posts are being hidden,then come the bans while the scammer continues his activity.

What do u suggest? We are not shielding anybody at all, at all
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by d33types: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:

If u cant understand situation and threat it differently as they occurred, then i give up tongue

*facepalm
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Caveatemptor(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:

What do u suggest? We are not shielding anybody at all, at all

Chelseabmw used to talk like this when he was defending inspired.
Like I said there is nothing new under the sun,we have seen this before during the I nspiredm and trippleA saga.
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Chelseabmw used to talk like this when he was defending inspired.
Like I said there is nothing new under the sun,we have seen this before during the I nspiredm and trippleA saga.

It seems u don't know me 1 bit and for the record, i am not a mod here at all, am a commoner like u, what u want is wat i want, justice.
Just like u, with no power, so, i wonder what u want to happen. If u cant state what u want to happen, then keep shut forever, u arent making sense anymore and i don't blame u, i blame that seun that's acting like some semi god. He never listen to anything, NL is still operating same way he started, Facebook, twitter, and co has moved with technology but NL is still living in the past. Seun, receive sense embarassed

cc: GAZZUZZ, Kingreign, diportivo, aieromon, EgunMogaji,

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Caveatemptor(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2016
zazua:
Watch out for posts from KADUNA bc a guy is posting vw jeeps, golf etc but will not show up or show u d cars n NEVA uses hs real office
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Caveatemptor(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2016
cityhood:
I read al through this post and comment about cityhood
And I began to laugh out louds like very funny dude zazue smellowsz grin

Don't know you from Adam but am very sure you zazue just want to create some stories but you stated what happen between you and Mr cityhood now
You claimed your inspector came! To Kaduna state did I even told you smellows that am in Kaduna town?? Oga adey smellow zazzue

Am in Zaria
I have a car for myself called dada motors I am not an agent
I am not a middleman
And likewise am Nt just a guy that you think you can just be talking to like your junior brother

You need to learn courtsy myfriend!!!

There are still business that can join us together in future

If you think am not real plz just come and see
Dada motors
Dada pure water
Dada petrol
I can post here the pics of all my personal business pics for you to see
My friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI / My Trip To Chicago Auto Show (pics) (vids) / POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.