Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

I'm Building (another) Blog. Want To Follow Along? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Building (another) Blog. Want To Follow Along? (3448 Views)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / How Can I Stop Another Blog/website From Replicating My Blog Content? / I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Building (another) Blog. Want To Follow Along? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2016
radragan:

Okay. Shoot me an email with any ideas you might have and we can go from there. smiley
Can I shoot you too cry. I need help with my blog cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Building (another) Blog. Want To Follow Along? by mickeyenglish(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Want to create a blog.. Can u help me out?
Re: I'm Building (another) Blog. Want To Follow Along? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
HateU2:
Can I shoot you too cry. I need help with my blog cry

Yes. You can message me at contact@theninthzero.com.
Re: I'm Building (another) Blog. Want To Follow Along? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
mickeyenglish:
Want to create a blog.. Can u help me out?

That depends on what you need help with. But I will certainly help if I am able.
Re: I'm Building (another) Blog. Want To Follow Along? by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2016
I've recently made a few updates to my blog.

The most obvious change is the name. I've changed the name from 'Genesis Covenant' to 'Arc of the Covenant'.

For one, I think it sounds better, and two, it touches on what the site is about.

The first part, 'Arc of', is a reference to the term, 'story arc', which is defined as an extended or continuing storyline in episodic storytelling media such as television, comic books, comic strips, boardgames, video games, and films with each episode following a narrative arc.

And the second, 'the Covenant', is referring to the Genesis Covenant series itself.

So when you put it all together, the title translate to "the story of the making of Genesis Covenant". smiley

The next change is that I've removed all sub-sites with the exception of one, the Developer Blog. I've kept this one because I believe it might be of use in the future. I'm giving it until the end of the year, and if I'm unable to generate a modest amount of revenue from the site -- at least $500 a month -- then I will remove it as well.

The other sub-sites, North of Zero and Making Genesis, have both been consolidated into my existing blog, and the wiki-style site has now become the Genesis Covenant Knowledge Base.

The Knowledge Base is where I will post updates on background content and information about my series that isn't explained in the books. This way, readers and potential fans can learn more about the history, backstories and significant events in the Genesis Covenant universe.

My plan is to publish a new article every 2-3 days, and a new excerpt twice a month.

For now, the only monetization I'm doing is with Google Adsense. Eventually, I intend to host and sell a number of affiliate products, as well as my own products, including 'How-To' ebooks on writing and self-publishing, and copies of my own creative works.

I'm sure I will think of others in the long run, but that's the plan for now.

If I make any additional changes to my blog, I will be sure to post them here to keep everyone up-to-date.

Be blessed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo / Blogging With Intention. What Is Your Why? / Ideas For Creating A Professional And Informative Website:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.