Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Resolved - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Resolved (3701 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resolved by kiddoiLL(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
curvysola:
excuse me undecided i will comment my reserve cheesy cheesy
yeye
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Goldmaxx:
I opened a thread once about the age difference of the girl am sleeping with with,five years or more(won't call it dating).Yesterday she died while trying to remove a pregnancy,but i'm sure its not mine because she did'nt tell me .Please i am so scared to the bone marrow right now,she is from taraba state but we are schooling in UNN.Please what do i do? I have a baby girl from another girl at home at 18 yrs.
Cutehector Agarawu33 Naijaboiy tohpaz ivvy

Since when did Cutehector nd others turn 2 ur poking advisor? Hmmm go help u
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with youths of nowadays, sex is primarily meant for married couples for reproduction.

Now the op has got himself in a big trouble. If you are lucky and not indicted, I doubt if you will ever be able to forget the incident, and you will always feel sober each time you remember it.
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
kirikiri maximum prisons bro..
Easy man grin no kill ds guy alive
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
relax man, do you believe in ghost?

Re: Resolved by Agarawu33: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Really? angry
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Goldmaxx:
I opened a thread once about the age difference of the girl am sleeping with with,five years or more(won't call it dating).Yesterday she died while trying to remove a pregnancy,but i'm sure its not mine because she did'nt tell me .Please i am so scared to the bone marrow right now,she is from taraba state but we are schooling in UNN.Please what do i do? I have a baby girl from another girl at home at 18 yrs.

This is not a curse, but with the way you're going, youre basically going to be the architect of your destruction
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Goldmaxx:

You have 2 options:

1) Genuinely repent of your sins, ask GOD for forgiveness and accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and saviour Live for Him.
__
2) Do nothing, 'reduce your sins (of course not possible)', 'be careful', deny any involvement, etc and still end up in hell.

The option 1 is life, while 2 is death.
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
U hv a child yet still fuking raw. Guy u dey go jail
Re: Resolved by jashar(f): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
try not sleeping around undecided

Receive the life of Christ.
Re: Resolved by Goldmaxx(f): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
jusRadical:

You have 2 options:

1) Genuinely repent of your sins, ask GOD for forgiveness and accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and saviour Live for Him.
__
2) Do nothing, 'reduce your sins (of course not possible)', 'be careful', deny any involvement, etc and still end up in hell.

The option 1 is life, while 2 is death.
boss tanx for ur advice.i appreciate
Re: Resolved by Jangbajantis: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutehector:
kirikiri maximum prisons bro..

Quite consoling!grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most / Ishilove Weds Jesusboiy(sexy Photos) / Heavy Loaded Boobs:nigeria Corper Steal Attention In The Instagram Again(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.